User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

KNIM Latest chapter discussion

same group doing kimi machi, just a different name. i am the translator for the time being. call me HR. so far what do you think of this series? i think we'll keep this topic for each new chapter. (to stop unnecessary topics for each new chapter)
    personally i am a huge fan of Seo Kouji sensei and his/her work. this is so far better than suzuka in my oppinion. her focus in suzuka was the drama and the sprot got in the way. so far it looks like it is romoved from the story in all. let me know what you all think so far. :)

2. Description
    content
    phae2y
    Stalker

Re: Latest chapter discussion

@ HR:
    seo kouji's good with his dramas, don't think he'll remove it from the story. maybe it's too soon, but we'll get some for sure. example: why did eba move to the countryside? she never tell her reason, rite? i smell drama.

4. Description
    content
    moon
    Stalker

yeah. kimi no iru machi is the best XD what i really dont like that much is the countryside felling but anyways.... is a pretty good manga...

6. Description
    content
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

ok for the first part. kimi no iru machi has absolutly no connection to suzuka (seo kouji states in blog) this is a new project. he is doing suzuka 2. a project based on the orriginal suzuka. it is a 4 coma comic. this statement that kimi machi is a prequel is like saying "cross over" (his previous project) is the sequel to suzuka. sorry but no. he might add a bit later connecting the two but he hasnt stated anything of the sort. SO STOP PLEASE!!!

8. Description
    content
    RikaComet
    Stalker

Good work HR! hope to see more of your work

10. Description
    content
    phae2y
    Stalker

oh really? i do hear something like suzuka 2. that really solves my confusion. maybe you guys should add a note about it in the credit page? neways you guys are doing great, thx.

p/s: that "WTF" at the end of chapter 12 totally hits the spot.

12. Description
    content
    Anaztazioch
    Stalker

Thanks for taking this project since Noizy are out.I love the series, altough its getting to be dramatic with that semapi. I really hate the question "will it be ok if i date her", if you treat women like a tool/possetion have some dignity. And stop screwing arround with useless with woman main char, its getting to be a clone of Suzuka, whitch i hope will not.

14. Description
    content
    Kenji_37
    Stalker

hmm suzuka 2.... where can I find the details??? well I think Kimi no iru machi still does not 'follows' suzuka's lead....

16. Description
    content
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

[quote author="Anaztazioch"]Thanks for taking this project since Noizy are out.I love the series, altough its getting to be dramatic with that semapi. I really hate the question "will it be ok if i date her", if you treat women like a tool/possetion have some dignity. And stop screwing arround with useless with woman main char, its getting to be a clone of Suzuka, whitch i hope will not.[/quote]

I TOTALLY AGREE!! so far in most series Narumi is getting one of my hated characters for that reason. i want what happened in school days to happen to him. solves many problems. plus he is acting like a *********. now for the clone of suzuka part i dont think that will happen. suzuka mainly had one guy with many girls going for him. for my theory we are going to have major drama with akari and yuzuki to come soon. but i do have to say that spanky was right. the one thing no one would be expecting is this. "what if narumi was gay?" [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/666609.gif[/img] that would have made for a GREAT plot twist.

18. Description
    content
    Kenji_37
    Stalker

if narumi was a GAY, why would he said that "will it be ok if i date her". well, maybe akari will die because of shock....

meh...I dont want narumi to end like makoto.... able to taste 6 virgins before he die.... I just want him to be killed like makoto by akari.....HEHEHE....

20. Description
    content
    phae2y
    Stalker

reminds me of Okusa from Ichigo 100%

"what if narumi was gay?"
    :affraid:

22. Description
    content
    20hiiro
    Stalker

Well,I personally have a little bit curiousity about the title " A Town Where You Live".. Whom,or what do you think this title refers to ?? If its Suzuka,then I can expect the story to tell all about suzuka.. Then how about this one?? Well I can expect something unexpected,,since the author dont specifically mention someone there..

about the 'flashback' thing,well it can be.. but,will it be a flashback since its also telling the stories about their friends??

about the 'gay' thing.. Damn.. I really hopes it is really2 just a jokes.. Just now,I just hardly recovered from the fact that I love a girl who likes her own gender.. Damn.. Its really hard to believe.. Please... No More T_T ...

24. Description
    content
    Kenji_37
    Stalker

In love with lesbian??? well I dont know what to say.....

"A town where you live" maybe refering to the situation where eba wants to be at the town where haruto is at... well if you take an account of what eba had previously said, she really wants to be there for a reason. maybe she falls in love with haruto when she was a child and only given her chance to live there after she become a high school student...

26. Description
    content
    RikaComet
    Stalker

i hope this doesn't turn out negative.. say the title , if it had another ' D ' in it and was " The Town where you lived " it would have been pretty obvious that Eba is finally gets Haruto to fall in love wth hm and suddenly he dies like say on thier weddig day or so!!!! I hope my worst fear just don't come alive XD [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/666609.gif[/img]

28. Description
    content
    Kenji_37
    Stalker

meh... at times like this, you should depend on the real words in japanese... Kimi no iru machi. it actually means 'the town you at' the tense use in that sentence is present tense. well if it a past tense, it will be 'kimi no ita machi'...and another thing, Kimi is usually used by a girl, so maybe this is a story from eba's perspective....

30. Description
    content
    phae2y
    Stalker

[quote author="RikaComet"]i hope this doesn't turn out negative.. say the title , if it had another ' D ' in it and was " The Town where you lived " it would have been pretty obvious that Eba is finally gets Haruto to fall in love wth hm and suddenly he dies like say on thier weddig day or so!!!! I hope my worst fear just don't come alive XD [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/666609.gif[/img][/quote]

also that's what happend in suzuka. don't think he'll repeat the same thing again.

[edit]
    chapter 13: whoa, an interesting development...

32. Description
    content
    viper11025
    Stalker

To me, I can't really grasp why the guys who made this manga are copying Suzuka or w.e in certain parts and then throw the story off with some really wierd conversations by the characters.
    Oh well, so far so good.
    I sense a triple Love triangle, and I think someones going to get hurt. REALLY badly........worse than the guy in "Tramps Like Us".
    But man, O' Man, Ch13 is asking for some major drama.
    XD
    Thats my thoughts, enjoy.

34. Description
    content
    Anaztazioch
    Stalker

havent read 13th yet, but the title somehow shows a town where you(haturo) leave in. Its obvious the manga is about Eba in his town, his relationship, etc. She is just a factor, as Yamato was for Suzuka. If it werent for Yamato, Suzuka would be as boring and thin as she can get, while without Eba Haruto wouldnt dare to talk to Kanzaki and live his own boring country life.

36. Description
    content
    Anaztazioch
    Stalker

ok just watched 13th... remmeber whenYasunobu wanted to pick up Suzuka by helping her lift microwave or something like that ? Isnt it going exacly with senpai and Eba, especially after Nanami saying they will go back together ?Im almost 100% sure he will chase after Eba.

38. Description
    content
    phae2y
    Stalker

if haruto chases after eba, then nanami will probably lose her trust towards him. didn't he just said that eba's noone special?

p/s: don't double post. use the 'edit' button.

40. Description
    content
    Anaztazioch
    Stalker

Hasnt Nanami said "arent you worried about her ?"Besides, what do you think would Haruto say to Kanzaki senpai or Nanami when asked "do you like Nanami". I bet he would do something like "shes my friend" or something simmillar. Thats what useless main chars allways do lol

42. Description
    content
    RikaComet
    Stalker

well thats so Kenji...the Guru ! thx man, my fears are gone!

though still some doubts remain as Japenese Manga Don't go as the title cause the story is ongoing so the writer himself is not having an Idea where this all will end !

But wah , at the end of the day this doesn't change a thing so we can all just read what happens next! :roll:

But Cheers that how good predictions made in this forums are,.. i mean of all the members their prespective is very good! :cheers:

44. Description
    content
    20hiiro
    Stalker

Well.. Do you think this series will be becomes another 3 years high school stories like before ?? Is it a way too long ?? Or are you people prefer it ??

46. Description
    content
    RikaComet
    Stalker

I don't want it to become high school one also but i want more of them..there are few manga's that extend to college life XD

But whatever it is I don't want this series to be shorter than 150 chapters XD!

48. Description
    content
    Anaztazioch
    Stalker

I just dont want it to go with all the unnececary drama, like Suzuka had betwean Yamatos confetion and her leaving to US. Pre confetion and after US were best parts even tough i hated the marriage/pregnant thing.

50. Description
    content
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 106

You do not have permission to view the list of names.