User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

KNIM Latest chapter discussion

same group doing kimi machi, just a different name. i am the translator for the time being. call me HR. so far what do you think of this series? i think we'll keep this topic for each new chapter. (to stop unnecessary topics for each new chapter)
    personally i am a huge fan of Seo Kouji sensei and his/her work. this is so far better than suzuka in my oppinion. her focus in suzuka was the drama and the sprot got in the way. so far it looks like it is romoved from the story in all. let me know what you all think so far. :)

2. Description
    content
    moon
    Stalker

Re: Latest chapter discussion

[quote author="Anaztazioch"]I just dont want it to go with all the unnececary drama, like Suzuka had betwean Yamatos confetion and her leaving to US. Pre confetion and after US were best parts even tough i hated the marriage/pregnant thing.[/quote]

yeah.. i hate drama xD well just a little is not tha tbad but come on... remember thsoe stupid chapters of suzuka where she was angry.. and later talking to him like it was normal........ saying : dont get near me!!!! and then : getting jealous.. and i was like : omg dude just kill that b!tch haha.. i hope kimi no iru machi to not turn out this way.. i dont think so though cuz it already happened in suzuka and the tragedy was in the one-shot : half & half ... so is fine.. :)

4. Description
    content
    Anaztazioch
    Stalker

Yeah it was so stupid, if Yamato had some balls(i know he got her pragnant, but that not what im talking about), he would of shut her up faster, prolly before going out with Sakurai.I so hope that there will be moments like in Unbalance x2, where every drama approach/attempt was quickly extinquished, *Like when Ji-Soo cought Jin-Ho and Hae-Young, there was meant to be dramatic, but with her going out with marraiage and kids it became hilarious [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/528843.gif[/img]

6. Description
    content
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

[quote author="kenji_37"]meh... at times like this, you should depend on the real words in japanese... Kimi no iru machi. it actually means 'the town you at' the tense use in that sentence is present tense. well if it a past tense, it will be 'kimi no ita machi'...and another thing, Kimi is usually used by a girl, so maybe this is a story from eba's perspective....[/quote]

actually kimi isnt just used by girls. for girls mostly anta is used. now i have never heard a guy use anata, omae and kimi have been then only two. i believe that this story is revolved around Eba. and yes i do believe that she came to Haruto's town before and fell in love with him from a young age.
    now about suzuka 2. i am still trying to find it. i do not know when or what magazine it is going to be in. i will post that up when i find out (in another topic discussion) so lets talk about Kimi no iru machi here. and no more suzuka 2.
    there is going to major drama comming soon. i think that Akari is going to get VERY angry at Yuzuki for "stealing" the guy she likes. Yuzuki will either ignore Narumi's advances or get revenge on Haruto for choosing Nanami over her(Narumi said that he was already going home with Nanami, so he ditched her at school). things are going to revolve around that mess for a while.
    i just hope Narumi dissapears from this manga sometime soon....

8. Description
    content
    Anaztazioch
    Stalker

Eba will most likelly eigther be super naive and go all out with Kanzaki (sempai), or she will dump him like there's no tomorow. She wont take anything on Haruto for chosing Kanzaki, as she tried to get them to talk in bathhouse.

10. Description
    content
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

well i am doing the translation for chapter 14 right now.... (dont know when we will release due to the fact that i dont know when the computer raw will come out) and all i will say is that things are going as predictable as ever........ hope you like it when it is done [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/21731.gif[/img]

12. Description
    content
    Lecros
    Stalker

Or its like Haruto who means the town where Eba Lives now.

14. Description
    content
    phae2y
    Stalker

chapter 14:
    whoa, more and more drama.
    question: what will happen next?
    a) a fight between narumi and haruto
    b) narumi warning haruto to stay away from his sister
    c) narumi giving up on eba and considering akari
    d) narumi confessing his love for haruto
    e) [suggest another]

16. Description
    content
    Lecros
    Stalker

Next up is something weird thats for sure. Poor Akari.

18. Description
    content
    Anaztazioch
    Stalker

narumi fisting haruto for not making eba go out with him.PS. CC can be really cute :)

20. Description
    content
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

i believe that narumi is going to force haruto to help him. i will say this haruto made a deal with the devil. and narumi will receive his payment. (that is dating Yuzuki). yes there is going to be MAJOR drama with akari. i think she saw narumi invite yuzuki home. and now she is in pain. this is pottentially going to end in "death" like situations.

22. Description
    content
    Lecros
    Stalker

[quote author="Anaztazioch"]narumi fisting haruto for not making eba go out with him.PS. CC can be really cute :)[/quote]

Yes CC can be. But my CC with geass lightish forehead background isn't cute more cool.

Is Narumi that bad? Drug him and make him like his sister that'll teach him.

24. Description
    content
    RikaComet
    Stalker

i think he will end up like other characters of suzuka-- he will have friends but no partner

26. Description
    content
    Lecros
    Stalker

Im glad Kimi isn't so overly dramatic as Suzuka

28. Description
    content
    RikaComet
    Stalker

yeah i know but both series are awesome!!!!

30. Description
    content
    phae2y
    Stalker

Im glad Kimi isn't so overly dramatic as Suzuka
    it's only in the beginning. the drama is building with each chapter, pretty soon we'll get a big one, i think. [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/167455.gif[/img] :yes:

32. Description
    content
    viper11025
    Stalker

[quote author="RikaComet"]i think he will end up like other characters of suzuka-- he will have friends but no partner[/quote]I'm getting a slight hint of that as well......ummmm.Laters! Gtg!

34. Description
    content
    Anaztazioch
    Stalker

[quote author="Lecros"]Im glad Kimi isn't so overly dramatic as Suzuka[/quote]Thats what i like in Kimi the most (lol). I was so annoyed with it in Suzuka that it was just stupid. If only Yamato could shut her up faster :DBut its the authors style, i bet were going to have some super dramas. Right now its nothing more than Nanami and Eba with Nanami's brother in background. Its more or less like Yamato and Sakurai with Suzuka refusing all guys (aor they stopped bothering lol) and Yuuka barging into his room half naked drinking.

36. Description
    content
    Stalker

GUYS PLEASE RELEASE TRANSLATED VERSION I REALLY REALLY LIKE THE STORY >.<

38. Description
    content
    RikaComet
    Stalker

[quote author="deathclown"]GUYS PLEASE RELEASE TRANSLATED VERSION I REALLY REALLY LIKE THE STORY >.<[/quote]

what do you mean?? if you want in English read it on onemanga ! if its any other language please mention!

40. Description
    content
    phae2y
    Stalker

why read it on onemanga? just download it, the quality is sooo much better than onemanga.

42. Description
    content
    Stalker

i think of &quot;kimi no iru machi&quot; is it has a great storyline its very simple which i like about it and also the drawings are very good although the plot of the story is very epic but still very good.....simple and good yeah!!

44. Description
    content
    Stalker

[quote author="RikaComet"][quote author="deathclown"]GUYS PLEASE RELEASE TRANSLATED VERSION I REALLY REALLY LIKE THE STORY >.<[/quote]

what do you mean?? if you want in English read it on onemanga ! if its any other language please mention![/quote]

sorry for double post, what i meant is chapter 15 grrr when i love a manga cant stop reading it and cant wait for the next one it feels like "hey continue the story forever i dont care if the author bleeds to death" sort of thing

46. Description
    content
    phae2y
    Stalker

oh i see, but releasing chapter 15 is impossible right now. why? because chapter 14 is the latest in japan. so please be patient and wait a while.
    it's a weekly manga, so not too long before we'll get another.

48. Description
    content
    Stalker

well i know its weekly released its just the excitement talking >.<
    anyway i wish the translated version would be released weekly like naruto bleach and one piece, because there too many good manga even better than those 3 i mentioned are not released weekly but monthly some 2-3 months its such a pity to see good manga not being shared and recognized by people......well anyway i hope you guys can release kimi no iru machi weekly unlike the others months of waiting, im getting my hopes high but im assuming the worst case scenarios

50. Description
    content
    Lecros
    Stalker

Redhawk is pretty quickish itll be fine

52. Description
    content
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 131

You do not have permission to view the list of names.