User Tag List

Thread: Freezing

Kurona7
    Stalker

Freezing

Ya, a manga that I think is awesome soo far. Kind of echi, but that is not the only reason I like it . xD
    Seen the first few episodes of the anime and love the opening theme. well please take a quick look whoever even read this topic.

2. Description
    content
    Waterfall
    Stalker

Re: Freezing

I found it on Mangareader because the tags Ecchi and Romance jumped out at me, but maan it is not what I expected. Crazy girls that run around breaking school rules and fighting each other out in the open? And just when I begin to think that one of the girls is sadistic, another one comes out and beats her to near-death until Kazuya has to run in with his unexplained-super-limiter powers.

This doesn't mean I don't like it; I do plan on keeping up with it. But man the whole thing reeks of evil.

4. Description
    content
    Kurona7
    Stalker

Re: Freezing

xD "reeks of evil"? Yeah I have to agree because there are just so many evil people than what I usually notice in a manga like this....ehhh. Glad to hear you will keep up with it. Im so proud to have spread it....to one person.......T-T one doesn't sound like a lot now.

6. Description
    content

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.