User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Stalker

Link between Kimi Machi and Suzuka

At least we know Suzuka is still a babe [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/528843.gif[/img]

Maybe Yamato will give Haruto girl advice considering how troublesome Suzuka was [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/21731.gif[/img]

2. Description
    content
    Stalker

[quote author="Alexander"]
    Maybe Yamato will give Haruto girl advice considering how troublesome Suzuka was [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/21731.gif[/img][/quote]

I dont think that would be a very good idea... [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/320642.gif[/img]

4. Description
    content
    Stalker

[quote author="Alexander"]At least we know Suzuka is still a babe [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/528843.gif[/img]

Maybe Yamato will give Haruto girl advice considering how troublesome Suzuka was [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/21731.gif[/img][/quote]

FGS no man! Yamato is a stupid idiot, and I don't want to see another Haruto just like that [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/737178.gif[/img] . And PLEASE, no more impregnation [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/826436.gif[/img]

6. Description
    content
    Stalker

I just hope this series becomes as good as Ichigo 100% but with five times a better ending, i mean come on, that ending was so fuked up and i liked nishino, but come on we all know who deserved to win, well whatever, i like suzuka enoguh so i can wait for this

8. Description
    content
    Stalker

I skipped Ichigo after just 2 volumes to read Suzuka just because of the crappy ending, and now I hope Kimi won't be another Suzuka again^^!

10. Description
    content
    Stalker

[quote author="CrazymanwithaCB"][quote author="Alexander"]

I dont think that would be a very good idea... [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/320642.gif[/img][/quote]

He did get her into bed. [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/528843.gif[/img]

But yeah maybe not such a good idea [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/578703.gif[/img]

12. Description
    content
    Stalker

So to sum all things up from Kimi chap 81: the background environment (i.e the dorm) is exactly the one we saw in Suzuka, just a different story with more new characters this time, and we're likely to see cameos of Suzuka characters some time soon, judging by the fact that Suzuka 2 is now extra content in Kimi magazine releases. I gotta gut feeling that the 2 story lines will intertwine somehow

14. Description
    content
    Stalker

[quote author="GMLP"][quote author="Alexander"]At least we know Suzuka is still a babe [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/528843.gif[/img]

FGS no man! Yamato is a stupid idiot, and I don't want to see another Haruto just like that [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/737178.gif[/img] . And PLEASE, no more impregnation [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/826436.gif[/img][/quote]

meh, the only thing I didn't like about the pregnancy, was that both decided to stay outta school...but other than that lame tard decision it didn't really phase me.

16. Description
    content
    Stalker

[quote author="CrazymanwithaCB"][quote author="GMLP"][quote author="Alexander"]At least we know Suzuka is still a babe [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/528843.gif[/img]

FGS no man! Yamato is a stupid idiot, and I don't want to see another Haruto just like that [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/737178.gif[/img] . And PLEASE, no more impregnation [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/826436.gif[/img][/quote]

meh, the only thing I didn't like about the pregnancy, was that both decided to stay outta school...but other than that lame tard decision it didn't really phase me.[/quote]

I didn't like the marriage either. But that might just be that the whole story ended with it [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/551734.gif[/img]

18. Description
    content
    Stalker

An open ending is a good option, but I still prefer an ending with the lovey-dovey couple being together, not necessarily in a marriage [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/90658.gif[/img]

20. Description
    content
    Stalker

well at least it's not like suzuka where the main character cries more then all the girls combined in the series ;O

22. Description
    content
    TimesTicking
    Stalker

Re: Link between Kimi Machi and Suzuka

im not sure if someone mentioned this before but didnt in like ch. 2 KNIM say something like the prequel to Suzuka? something like that. but how come they are showing things from the future in Suzuka?

24. Description
    content
    monocloud
    Stalker

I think there is a connection between these two manga. Maybe as kimi progresses other characters in suzuka may show. In some chapters, suzuka was mentioned while arguing with yamato in chapter 84 also she appeared in chapter 126 with her daughter. I think yamato is the cat who Eba and haruto had a picture with in the fantasy land. ;D also in the latest chapter yamato and suzuka's existence in kimi was clarified.(for me) :P

Looking at the image of suzuka's daughter, maybe the time difference would be 1-2 years which means it is really close. O_O

I am expecting more appearances of suzuka characters in kimi.

well, I'm very excited on how things will go...
    :x can't really guess what story Seo Kouji will make.

26. Description
    content
    kuporat
    Stalker

Chapter 67 , try to be a bit keen, Miki and Yasunobu make their cameo :p

Well at least that's how i see those

28. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also on chapter 126, on page 10, the cat costume girl wanting to take the photo is the girl from Suzuka that was newspaper girl, tv girl, streetshop girl.... another Suzuka character in KNIM

30. Description
    content
    Superhero

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you watch the preview for the KniM OVD, you can see that Suzuka and Fuuka make a cameo.

32. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that we are all far into the manga we do know that Eba and Suzuka met already. Was in the hot springs I believe but I forget what chapter is actually was.

34. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asusan View Post
    Now that we are all far into the manga we do know that Eba and Suzuka met already. Was in the hot springs I believe but I forget what chapter is actually was.
    Was in the last Suzuka special some months ago right? but I think they don't really know each other.

36. Description
    content
    Head of Translating

Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 190 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They just met in passing during the hot spring trip. The actual encounter was in the Suzuka special but during the latest Hiroshima trip when they all went to the hotsprings.
    運命がカードをきり、我々が勝負する!!

38. Description
    content
  39. The Following User Says Thank You to HontouRakuda For This Useful Post:

psicomenace (11-23-2012)

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2005skystriker View Post
    also on chapter 126, on page 10, the cat costume girl wanting to take the photo is the girl from Suzuka that was newspaper girl, tv girl, streetshop girl.... another Suzuka character in KNIM
    That chapter has many things from Suzuka x)
    Last edited by DarkCorvus; 03-02-2014 at 09:45 PM.

41. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HontouRakuda View Post
    They just met in passing during the hot spring trip. The actual encounter was in the Suzuka special but during the latest Hiroshima trip when they all went to the hotsprings.
    it's a shame how none of the two had interacted since haruto moved to his apartment nor said hi to eachother in the hot springs.

43. Description
    content
    Head of Translating

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova24 View Post
    it's a shame how none of the two had interacted since haruto moved to his apartment nor said hi to eachother in the hot springs.
    Read and you'll find some goodies there for you!! ^_^
    運命がカードをきり、我々が勝負する!!

45. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read and you'll find some goodies there for you!! ^_^
    i will. haruto knows yamato and suzuka for two years after hearing them yell, argue, and have sex next door. it's a shame they didn't actually interacted with eachother. heck, it would've been a nice joke if suzuka gave haruto the morning death glare.

there's something i should tell you about haruto and asuka's relationship for two years in terms of logic but seeing as how we're both tired of talking about KNIM i'll let it slide for tomorrow. it's just a flaw i'd like to discuss with you. nothing else. just a flaw. i'll talk to you tomorrow about it then.

but seriously, none of the two interacted in years? well, makes sense since suzuka is a nasty woman. heck, he'd probably neither Aoi, haruto, nor asuka have bothered knocking on the door to them.

47. Description
    content
    Head of Translating

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova24 View Post
    i will. haruto knows yamato and suzuka for two years after hearing them yell, argue, and have sex next door. it's a shame they didn't actually interacted with eachother. heck, it would've been a nice joke if suzuka gave haruto the morning death glare.

there's something i should tell you about haruto and asuka's relationship for two years in terms of logic but seeing as how we're both tired of talking about KNIM i'll let it slide for tomorrow. it's just a flaw i'd like to discuss with you. nothing else. just a flaw. i'll talk to you tomorrow about it then.

but seriously, none of the two interacted in years? well, makes sense since suzuka is a nasty woman. heck, he'd probably neither Aoi, haruto, nor asuka have bothered knocking on the door to them.
    Please keep that in the Kimi Machi discussion thread.
    運命がカードをきり、我々が勝負する!!

49. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please keep that in the Kimi Machi discussion thread.
    oh not to worry, i will.

51. Description
    content
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Members who have read this thread : 31

You do not have permission to view the list of names.