User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 319
  1. #1
    VinnyKun's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The world of imagination
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 46 Times in 42 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    TWGOK Light Novels help

    Does anyone know where i could read them online (scan /translated)
    If anyone could help me with this, I would be greatly indebt to you ><

    Google isn't helping much

  2. Description
    content
  3. #201
    VinnyKun's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The world of imagination
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 46 Times in 42 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealdrenxia View Post
    Thanks after dis weekend I'm free from my mistress, and school.. Vacation ^_^... time to learn hiragana..

    ---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

    Oh by d way, does Hiragana Mnemonics is the basic alphabet system of Japanese,? coz wen I watch the first episode of TWGOK season 2 wer someone is typing a password,, I got confused... uhhh I thought the first one is letter A and so on... but wat d heck it's more dan the english alphabet. or maybe I'm wrong
    Hiragana is those characters that you see on TWGOK Season 2 (Pretty sure)
    The Letters like "Kami-Sama" or "Baka" are Romanji
    Romanji is basically the english version or "Romanization" of Japanese

    Does this makes sense to you?

    EDIT: There are three types of Japanese writing (Excluding Romanji)
    These are Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji.

    Kanji looks like traditional Chinese and the small characters you see on the side of it are Hiragana (Mainly Why I had those two)
    Last edited by VinnyKun; 12-11-2011 at 04:45 PM.



  4. Description
    content
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to VinnyKun For This Useful Post:

    Ib (12-11-2011)

  6. #202
    GreenMoriyama's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Realm of the Forest
    Posts
    2,082
    Thanks
    1,035
    Thanked 152 Times in 101 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealdrenxia View Post
    Thanks after dis weekend I'm free from my mistress, and school.. Vacation ^_^... time to learn hiragana..

    ---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

    Oh by d way, does Hiragana Mnemonics is the basic alphabet system of Japanese,? coz wen I watch the first episode of TWGOK season 2 wer someone is typing a password,, I got confused... uhhh I thought the first one is letter A and so on... but wat d heck it's more dan the english alphabet. or maybe I'm wrong
    If you get as far as needing romaji-kanji, then here's a site for you: http://jlex.org/search/parts
    Love is when one cares for the other, even if they hate you.

    Nature shall be preserved, for it is the key to life all over the earth. I am to be its guardian.







  7. Description
    content
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMoriyama For This Useful Post:

    Ib (12-11-2011)

  9. #203
    VinnyKun's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The world of imagination
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 46 Times in 42 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Green: Itahara is currently occupied with Pages 38-46 for now. If you needed to know that.
    I'll tell you when Itahara starts to progress further than that,



  10. Description
    content
  11. #204
    GreenMoriyama's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Realm of the Forest
    Posts
    2,082
    Thanks
    1,035
    Thanked 152 Times in 101 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyKun View Post
    @Green: Itahara is currently occupied with Pages 38-46 for now. If you needed to know that.
    I'll tell you when Itahara starts to progress further than that,
    Thanks Vinny. Glad to hear.
    Love is when one cares for the other, even if they hate you.

    Nature shall be preserved, for it is the key to life all over the earth. I am to be its guardian.







  12. Description
    content
  13. #205
    Ib's Avatar
    Denizen of the Hawk

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/kisukms
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 317 Times in 190 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyKun View Post
    Hiragana is those characters that you see on TWGOK Season 2 (Pretty sure)
    The Letters like "Kami-Sama" or "Baka" are Romanji
    Romanji is basically the english version or "Romanization" of Japanese

    Does this makes sense to you?

    EDIT: There are three types of Japanese writing (Excluding Romanji)
    These are Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji.

    Kanji looks like traditional Chinese and the small characters you see on the side of it are Hiragana (Mainly Why I had those two)
    So all this time, it's Romanji.. Kami sama and baka. and maybe neko ... anyways, I'll find a way to learn, for the greater good of humanity kufufu.. I shall not be denied .. I'm going to get some help with softwares like Rosetta Stone and Tell me more Japanese <Currently the number one Japanese learning software>

    ---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMoriyama View Post
    If you get as far as needing romaji-kanji, then here's a site for you: http://jlex.org/search/parts
    Thanks dis wud help, I'm going to read dis dan listen to my class.. my class is boring.. learning japanese gooooooooooooood ... oh wait.. it's way too naah I'll find a way if I can learn Ancient Languages in 4 months, how can hard it be to learn Japanese.... rating..... success rate 23%... *fwosh*

    If studying while attending my mistress.... 5 months
    By myself..... 3 month

    After 5 days I cud start my learning session, I'll be in touch.. kufufufu..
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

  14. Description
    content
  15. #206
    VinnyKun's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The world of imagination
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 46 Times in 42 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealdrenxia View Post
    So all this time, it's Romanji.. Kami sama and baka. and maybe neko ... anyways, I'll find a way to learn, for the greater good of humanity kufufu.. I shall not be denied .. I'm going to get some help with softwares like Rosetta Stone and Tell me more Japanese <Currently the number one Japanese learning software>
    *Vinny Cheers on Zeally (Vinny's Nickname for Sealdrenxia)*
    Btw: Don't copy and paste from the raw, there are major typos on some of them. Be wary.

    @Green: I'll send you the site where I am posting the text formats for Itahara~
    Last edited by VinnyKun; 12-11-2011 at 05:37 PM.



  16. Description
    content
  17. #207
    Ib's Avatar
    Denizen of the Hawk

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/kisukms
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 317 Times in 190 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyKun View Post
    *Vinny Cheers on Zeally (Vinny's Nickname for Sealdrenxia)*
    Btw: Don't copy and paste from the raw, there are major typos on some of them. Be wary.

    @Green: I'll send you the site where I am posting the text formats for Itahara~

    Zeally?! Wow. first time I'm been nicknamed. Sealdrenxia is the Ancient Rivellon Language translation for Pierre.... Firstl name is Sealdrenxia Lunaire (Rivellon)>>> Pierre Coshiven (English) haha I luv my real name but I lyk Rivellon a lot more

    Copy-paste? I cant even get the words out of the PDF using Nitro Pdf 7 professional... maybe I nid to manually hook the words out one by one. I have babylon 9 to check the grammar though
    Last edited by Ib; 12-11-2011 at 05:52 PM.
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

  18. Description
    content
  19. #208
    Itahara's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    神のみぞ知るセカイ
    Posts
    418
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 36 Times in 27 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not like I'm doing nothing... My translation style is different than most... simply to cope with my lack of abilities.
    Translating all pages at the same time... along with separate meaning of each Kanji I find, once I can form a sentence I do so,
    once the whole page is translated I re-phrase them keeping the original and half translated In a document to back-up if my translation isn't good enough.

    (Been busy with bringing books home, chores... lots of them... alone... cooking meals... finishing some console games... watching at least 15 episodes of Anime a day)

    My "Translation Salvation" failed me... She is too busy with real life... (Tch...)
    神のみぞ知るセカイ

  20. Description
    content
  21. #209
    Ib's Avatar
    Denizen of the Hawk

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/kisukms
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 317 Times in 190 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itahara View Post
    Its not like I'm doing nothing... My translation style is different than most... simply to cope with my lack of abilities.
    Translating all pages at the same time... along with separate meaning of each Kanji I find, once I can form a sentence I do so,
    once the whole page is translated I re-phrase them keeping the original and half translated In a document to back-up if my translation isn't good enough.

    (Been busy with bringing books home, chores... lots of them... alone... cooking meals... finishing some console games... watching at least 15 episodes of Anime a day)

    My "Translation Salvation" failed me... She is too busy with real life... (Tch...)
    Wow! U nid some help with d Houseworks, if only d people here are not countries away to each other..
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

  22. Description
    content
  23. #210
    VinnyKun's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The world of imagination
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 46 Times in 42 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealdrenxia View Post
    Wow! U nid some help with d Houseworks, if only d people here are not countries away to each other..
    I totally understand what you mean xD

    @Itahara: Don't worry ><
    We're all doing this in their spare times. Relax =P
    I'm getting busier and busier all the way til Feburary. . .



  24. Description
    content
  25. #211
    Ib's Avatar
    Denizen of the Hawk

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/kisukms
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 317 Times in 190 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyKun View Post
    I totally understand what you mean xD

    @Itahara: Don't worry ><
    We're all doing this in their spare times. Relax =P
    I'm getting busier and busier all the way til Feburary. . .

    Well me I'm not busy oh wait.. I'm not doing anything at all. ... I got someone hu will wash my clothes, I got someone hu cooks my everyday meal, I dnt study at all, Everyday I spend 18 hours of my lyf facing my laptop, reading manga 15 hours a day, downloading anime, getting full versions of softwares for free. I luv free things, and I'm a first year college student on Advertising. sooo here comes a meaningful and hurtful bash on d head.. Learn Japanese and help with TWGOK light novel and create the 64th season of Diadem Lost and 3rd movie of Diadem Lost and...
    Last edited by Ib; 12-11-2011 at 06:23 PM.
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

  26. Description
    content
  27. #212
    VinnyKun's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The world of imagination
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 46 Times in 42 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealdrenxia View Post
    Well me I'm not busy oh wait.. I'm not doing anything at all. ... I got someone hu will wash my clothes, I got someone hu cooks my everyday meal, I dnt study at all, Everyday I spend 18 hours of my lyf facing my laptop, reading manga 15 hours a day, downloading anime, getting full versions of softwares for free. I luv free things,
    You Describe most of me there, but I'm in High School



  28. Description
    content
  29. #213
    Ib's Avatar
    Denizen of the Hawk

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/kisukms
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 317 Times in 190 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyKun View Post
    You Describe most of me there, but I'm in High School
    how many languages do u knw Vinnykun? and wow! great u knw the Japanese language already
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

  30. Description
    content
  31. #214
    VinnyKun's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The world of imagination
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 46 Times in 42 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealdrenxia View Post
    how many languages do u knw Vinnykun? and wow! great u knw the Japanese language already
    Does Half languages counts? Or does it have to be fluent.
    I only know those stuff from manga and animes combined ><



  32. Description
    content
  33. #215
    Ib's Avatar
    Denizen of the Hawk

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/kisukms
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 317 Times in 190 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyKun View Post
    Does Half languages counts? Or does it have to be fluent.
    I only know those stuff from manga and animes combined ><
    anything, half, one fourth, one eight it's all languages ^_^
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

  34. Description
    content
  35. #216
    VinnyKun's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The world of imagination
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 46 Times in 42 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um. . .
    6 of you include all the halves and quarters. I think
    Last edited by VinnyKun; 12-11-2011 at 06:44 PM.



  36. Description
    content
  37. #217
    Ib's Avatar
    Denizen of the Hawk

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/kisukms
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 317 Times in 190 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyKun View Post
    Um. . .
    6 of you include all the halves and quarters. I think
    wow... awesome
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

  38. Description
    content
  39. #218
    VinnyKun's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The world of imagination
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 46 Times in 42 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealdrenxia View Post
    So all this time, it's Romanji.. Kami sama and baka. and maybe neko ...
    Just in case I mis-informed you, The English spelling of Japanese is Romanji
    There are Japanese characters for Kami-Sama, Baka, Neko, Watashi, etc.
    Like 桂馬 => Keima
    So basically, Romanji is English Pronunciation



  40. Description
    content
  41. #219
    Ib's Avatar
    Denizen of the Hawk

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/kisukms
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 317 Times in 190 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyKun View Post
    Just in case I mis-informed you, The English spelling of Japanese is Romanji
    There are Japanese characters for Kami-Sama, Baka, Neko, Watashi, etc.
    Like 桂馬 => Keima
    So basically, Romanji is English Pronunciation
    Just got back from class, I will start with Romanji, I think I'm more familiar with it coz wen watching anime,, I think the voice actors/actresses use romanji in dubbing anime...


    Uhh yaiba morini sasoware koyoi mo showtime, ayakashi, chikara makaseni dareno gabare hyoudai... hahaha wtf.. am I saying..[COLOR="Silver"]

    ---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

    I.... found...... it T_T The holy scripture of learning Japanese, 4 years of worldwide searching ....... T_T now here it is.... HELLLL YEAH!!! The Alphabet of Japanese Language!! dis made it easier.. 1 month wud be enough!

    Letrang Alpabeto na pinangalanan sa Wikang Hapon<<<<Filiipino language>>>> English>>>>> (Alphabet Letters named in the Japanese Language)

    A; ē or ei (エー or エイ)
    B; bī (ビー, alternative pronunciation bē, ベー)
    C; shī (シー or シィー, sometimes pronounced sī, スィー)
    D; dī (ディー, alternative pronunciation dē, デー)
    E; ī (イー)
    F; efu (エフ)
    G; jī (ジー)
    H; eichi or ecchi (エイチ or エッチ)
    I; ai (アイ)
    J; jē or jei (ジェー or ジェイ)
    K; kē or kei (ケー or ケイ)
    L; eru (エル)
    M; emu (エム)
    N; enu (エヌ)
    O; ō (オー)
    P; pī (ピー, alternative pronunciation pē, ペー)
    Q; kyū (キュー)
    R; āru (アール)
    S; esu (エス)
    T; tī (ティー, though sometimes pronounced chī, チー, and alternatively pronounced tē, テー)
    U; yū (ユー)
    V; vi (ヴィ, though often pronounced bui, ブイ)
    W; daburyū (ダブリュー, often pronounced daburu, ダブル)
    X; ekkusu (エックス)
    Y; wai (ワイ)
    Z; zetto, zeddo, or zī (ゼット, ゼッド, or ズィー, though sometimes pronounced jī, ジー)
    Last edited by Ib; 12-11-2011 at 10:52 PM.
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

  42. Description
    content
  43. #220
    VinnyKun's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The world of imagination
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 46 Times in 42 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice alphabet xD



  44. Description
    content
  45. #221
    Ib's Avatar
    Denizen of the Hawk

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/kisukms
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 317 Times in 190 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [/PHP]
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyKun View Post
    Nice alphabet xD
    uhh,, tama ba yng mga letra ng alpabeto sa Hapon? ....... is the alphabet letters in japanese ryt? can I make a sentence out of it. coz I tried neko=cat.. but I got d wrong sentence using letter by letter translation of cat..
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

  46. Description
    content
  47. #222
    VinnyKun's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The world of imagination
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 46 Times in 42 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealdrenxia View Post
    [/PHP]

    uhh,, tama ba yng mga letra ng alpabeto sa Hapon? ....... is the alphabet letters in japanese ryt? can I make a sentence out of it. coz I tried neko=cat.. but I got d wrong sentence using letter by letter translation of cat..
    Well I didn't know there was an alphabet to begin with
    Are you trying to convert Neko to japanese characters?
    Last edited by VinnyKun; 12-11-2011 at 11:28 PM.



  48. Description
    content
  49. #223
    Ib's Avatar
    Denizen of the Hawk

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/kisukms
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 317 Times in 190 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyKun View Post
    Well I didn't know there was an alphabet to begin with
    Are you trying to convert Neko to japanese characters?
    I tried cat.... using japanese alphabet dat I post... C-shī. A- ei, T- tī-- shīeitī (シーエーティー) Cat .. it isnt neko?
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

  50. Description
    content
  51. #224
    VinnyKun's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The world of imagination
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 46 Times in 42 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hiragana (Ne-ko => ネコ) or Kanji (猫) means Cat

    I don't think there's an English alphabet for Japanese ><

    Btw: Ne/Ni/No/Nu/Na are all different different characters

    P.s. ね and ネ means the same
    Last edited by VinnyKun; 12-11-2011 at 11:57 PM.



  52. Description
    content
  53. #225
    Ib's Avatar
    Denizen of the Hawk

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/kisukms
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 317 Times in 190 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyKun View Post
    Hiragana (Ne-ko => ネコ) or Kanji (猫) means Cat

    I don't think there's an English alphabet for Japanese ><

    Btw: Ne/Ni/No/Nu/Na are all different different characters

    P.s. ね and ネ means the same
    well I did read dis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romaji.. it's wer I found d alphabet...
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

  54. Description
    content
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts