Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Learning To be A Translator

Hey wassup guys.. , As I promise in the snuff box yesterday or last last day I will make a tutorial for you God Hunters and Fellow Divine Being and not to mention The UVERDivine Being

You will need a pdf reader software for this Gudluck! And Study Well, coz this guy will be gone for about 1 week to prepare for some examination and guesting in some big event.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?bdhg1k6bkld5ebx

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

This is a Japanese Translation Tutorial.. Learn The Japanese Language

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

In The Near Future, Tell Me If The Link is Dead coz It's not a forever link.. XD

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Feel Free to comment XD
    Last edited by Ib; 01-14-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

2. Description
    content
  3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ib For This Useful Post:

AmemiyaKyoko (10-07-2012), Apap (05-11-2012), Blue_Mikami (01-14-2012), Elfzity (04-01-2012), Gigabyte (03-03-2014), lazyguy (05-11-2012), nponoBegHuk (01-14-2012), psicomenace (08-01-2012), Rai-j (03-06-2012), rondell (05-10-2012)

Forever Green

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, not quite. ぢ is pronounced more like "dzi" and づ is pronounced more like "dzu". ん is pronounced as -n except when before a b- or p- syllable, in which case it sounds more like -m. Plus, the r- syllables are a bastard mix of r-, l-, and d- sounds. Closest I can get to it is pronouncing it like the Spanish rolled r, but rolled once. Then you get into the problem of adding や, ゆ, and よ to the -i syllables, which, let's say you have きゅ, is "kyu". It's not a problem until you do it with り, in which case it is near impossible to pronounce correctly for a Westerner.
    Technically, I'm a Mangaholics typesetter, ever since RHS gave Billy Bat to them, but Red Hawk is blood in, blood out.

5. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can now fulfill my dream!!

Thank you for this tutorial!! atlast I can now start learning the language I've always wanted to learn...This really Helps...Thanks a Lot!!!

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

just curious,,,is there anybody who has the links for the "Recommended Books" (mentioned in the PDF files lesson 5 i think) cause I cant find a single book to practice on in the internet...
    Last edited by FKS; 10-31-2012 at 05:02 PM.

7. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kira009 View Post
    Thank you for this tutorial!! atlast I can now start learning the language I've always wanted to learn...This really Helps...Thanks a Lot!!!

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

just curious,,,is there anybody who has the links for the "Recommended Books" (mentioned in the PDF files lesson 5 i think) cause I cant find a single book to practice on in the internet...
    Hmm I don't have them, but you can try searching on the local bookstores or buy online
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

9. Description
    content
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12