Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Manga/Anime Recommendation

:"As far as I know"; I don't read manga that much:"But we all have manga series that we read everyday and want to share it with other":

:"We always got that special Anime/Manga you love and think that people should read it or watch it":, >Then post it in here. >It can be any anime or manga you like<,

:"So give us your BEST SUGGESTIONS And I'm sure someone will check them out..":

2. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Teacher Onizuka.
    The exact opposite of Keima,except that they are both otakus.The anime is about school life and how he helps his students,often in the most hillarious situations.Its does have very serious themes though.

Aria
    A slice of life adventure series,that shows you the value of appreciating the simpler things in life.

4. Description
    content
    Spoony Bard

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manga:
    Suzuka
    Solanin
    Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (it's even better than the movie, and the artwork is simply exquisite!)
    20th Century Boys
    Monster
    Goudere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora

Anime:
    Clannad/Clannad After Story
    Toradora!
    Steins;Gate
    Gun X Sword
    Asura Cryin'
    Sakamichi no Apollon
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Monster
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    B Gata H Kei

6. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manga: Just keep up with the current project
    Anime: I would suggest Hyouka and (or) Sankarea

8. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll contribute as well

Anime:
    >Shinryaku! Ika Musume
    If you want nonsensical comedy with a hint of SoL, try this.
    >Clannad
    Prepare a tissue-box for this.
    >Toradora
    dat tsundere Taiga
    >Sankarea
    mmm, delicious zombie-girl
    >Ore Imo
    If you're into siscons, try this.
    >Accel World
    Well, this one is interesting,
    >Hyouka
    One of my favorites by KyoAni
    >Acchi Kocchi
    Comedy and SoL all packed with moe

Time for the manga:
    >Mirai Nikki
    Dude, if you have a yandere fetish, I recommend you this.
    >Mahou Sensei Negima!
    I know it's long, but I managed to finished it, mediocre at best, since there's so many plotholes in the end.
    >To-LOVE-Ru and To-LOVE-Ru Darkness
    These manga exceeds ecchi, it's almost hentai.
    >Iris Zero
    See for yourself.

Welp, that's all that crossed my mind.
    "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value" -Albert Einstein

10. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BioMeat: Nectar

Man is having a hard time finding food and getting rid of their trash, so science comes up with a bio-engineered animal that survives by eating trash, and is then killed to feed humanity. But the self-replicating, endlessly hungry killing machine gets loose in Tokyo...
    A completed horror manga series that tells a story about 4 kids who escaped death in a apocalyptic world of monster that eats everything. It started with an accident with the BioMeat: An experimental errr food? That taste like beef/pork or whatever. It's a substitute food becoz the world food supply is running low and all waste materials are eaten by this BioMeat. One day while the 4 MC are in school, a huge earthquake happened and err accidents occurred in a BioMeat factory.. and all BioMeats escaped and eat everyone and thus the start of the horror. It started from the the bombing of a napalm bomb in there city to kill all the blasted pest and then from Middle School, which starts the new BioMeat Project: Made in U.S (U.S.B.M is the name :3) to High School to the end.... So many people have died in this manga, all of their death are memorable ( Damn you General Whatever Your Name Is: I salute you for the noble sacrifice ) . Read it! It's 10/10.

Chapter 54

Chapter 55: General! T_T Damn you! Why did you die~!!

Err skipping parts

Page 12

Ratings: 10/10

Story: 10/10
    Art: 8/10
    Characters: 15/10
    Horror: 9/10
    Last edited by Ib; 05-31-2012 at 10:36 AM.
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

12. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Thou Shall Love This Manga, My Flat-Chest-Loving Brethren, Flat-Chest Is Justice!!"

To all lolicons out there! Here is a manga for you!

Aliens exist for sure. Even a child knows it. The world is protected by a group of aliens with special power. Daichi lives in such a world. He terribly got burned five years ago, but it's all cured and he now lives a peaceful life. But one day, he meets one of the aliens and his life slightly changes...

He is forcibly appointed as to be an examiner of the next protector test. There are also three girls who move to his school to take the test and one of them is his childhood friend. He still doesn't know that there will be a big event, which will change his future, in the not too distant future...
    Last edited by Ib; 05-31-2012 at 10:21 AM.

14. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A new recommendation

"The Fantasy-Reality Manga, that will keep you saying in "No!! What the hell?! Do something Takenori!!"

Galge no Sekai yo, Youkoso~~~Welcome to the World of Galgame!

Genres: Comedy, Harem, Romance, School Life, Shounen

Author: Noritake Tao, Takashi Moritaka

Takenori is a major fan of Dating Sims. One day, he receives a strange eMail that tells him he can be the main character and asks him to insert the source material for his new world.

Takenori inserts his favorite Dating Sim "Eternal Innocence" and after strange things he mistakens for a dream, wakes up - to find that all the heroines from Eternal Innocence have come to life in his usual surroundings! Everything that supposed to happen in the game, is happening at the same time in the Fantasy-Reality simulation, which leads to a devastating "think of all of the possibilities'" for Takenori. He needs to conquer all the girls at the same time, well not actually.. the childhood friend route is safe. The others aren't safe and leads to sad endings and Takenori doesn't want that to happen.

Starting from chapter 3, the manga will start to get intense. It will keep you excited/worried/thinking til the very end of the chapter.

Story: 10/10 (It goes fast, really fast)
    Art: 7/10
    Character: 9/10
    Satisfaction: 10/10

Last edited by Ib; 05-31-2012 at 10:41 AM.

16. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sakura Sakura (Morishige)

Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, School Life, Shounen

Fifteen years ago, natality decreased greatly in Japan and the few who were born during that time are called the "LastGen."

Hanasaka Haru, a 15-year-old LastGen kid, has never met any classmates before. Now, he goes to school for the first time and meets Himeshiro Sakurako. But Sakurako is not quite the ideal classmate he imagined, and his dream school life isn't turning out the way he wanted it to...

Made by Type-Ero of s2s
    Ib Thread Collection
    | | | |

18. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Bullet
    Other name: ブラック・ブレット

Genres: Action, Adventure, Harem, Mystery, Sci-fi, Shounen

Author: KANZAKI Shiden, Morino Hon

Summary:

In near future, mankind has been defeated by the viral parasites named "Gastrea." They have been exiled into a small territory and live in despair, side by side with terror.

In this world trapped in darkness-

Rentaro, a boy living near Tokyo and a member of the "Civil Security" - an organization specializing in fighting against the Gastrea - is used to accomplishing dangerous tasks. His partner is Enju, a precocious young girl. They fight using their peculiar powers until one day, they receive a special assignment from the government. This top secret mission is to prevent the destruction of Tokyo...

Set in a near future, this thrilling heroic-action story... starts now!

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.

Other name: 我的青春恋爱物语果然有问题; My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expected; Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru; Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy ha Machigatteiru; Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru

Genres: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Seinen

Author: WATARI Wataru, KAZUKI Rechi

Summary:

Watari's romantic comedy revolves around an antisocial high school student named Hachiman Hikigaya with a distorted view on life and no friends or girlfriend. When he see his classmates talking excitedly about living their adolescent lives, he mutters, "They're a bunch of liars." When he is asked about his future dreams, he responds, "Not working." A teacher gets Hachiman to join the volunteer "service club," which happens to have the school's prettiest girl, Yukino Yukinoshita.

20. Description
    content
    Neo Cleaner

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since i always saw toradora as a recommendation here i suggest why dont u guys try

Golden time(light novel,manga)
    evergreen(manga) by kasukabe akira

i wont give so much detail.., just read it lol

22. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last Game

Link for the manga: http://bit.ly/11Gmx4X

Other name: ラストゲーム

Genres: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shoujo

Author: Amano Shinobu

Summary:

He's rich, he's smart, girls gather around him all the time, and he has always gotten first place on his exams... well, until Kujou transferred in his primary school class. She was quiet, plain, and poor, yet not once has she failed at beating Yanagi, both in academics and sports! Yanagi has made it his life goal to defeat this girl Kujou, and ten years later, as they enter high school, he just might finally win! This is the story of their last game.

Monochrome Myst

Link for the manga: http://bit.ly/11GnwSF

Other name: モノクローム ミスト

Genres: Psychological, Romance, Seinen, Supernatural

Author: Shiina You

Summary:

Angelica North has lost her parents in a fire accident. She blames herself for their deaths, and this has driven her to darkness. Sylph Rave is an 'occult writer' that is rumored to see ghosts. These two strange, rumored characters are driven by fate to meet. How will Sylph help Angelica? What other mysterious things will haunt our troubled heroine?

24. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Horimiya

Link for the manga: http://bit.ly/SAEFe1

Other name: ホリミヤ; 崛与宫村

Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shounen

Author: HERO, Hagiwara Daisuke

Summary:

Hori is your average teenage girl... she has a side she wants no one else to ever find about. Then there's her classmate Miyamura, your generic glasses-wearing boy in school and a totally different person outside. When the two meet unexpectedly, they discover each others' secrets and develop an unexpected friendship.

Tokage no Ou

Link for the manga: http://bit.ly/WQtvn1

Other name: トカゲの王; 蜥蜴之王; The Lizard King; Tokage no O; Tokage no Oh

Genres: Action, Adventure, Ecchi, Horror, Martial Arts, Seinen, Supernatural

Author: IRUMA Hitoma, Kamizuki Shiki

Summary:

I have a superpower. I am a heretic thrust out from the world of common sense, possessing a power in both my eyes and the ability to "repaint the world".

...Although, all I can do is change the color of my eyes, which is pretty useless. I hate going home because of my parents, so I decided to "train" my superpower at an old abandoned building, praying that the hidden power within my eyes would awaken.

And yet, what I found was a man missing several fingers on the verge of death, a classmate showing off way too much skin, the strongest assassin alive, a man who can jump in mid-air, and a bunch of other crazy people. Is this the world I've always wanted to be a part of...?

Soukou no Strain

Link for the anime: http://bit.ly/WBhSik

Other name: Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry; 奏光のストレイン

Genres: Drama, Ecchi, Mecha, Military, Sci-Fi

Summary:

In the distant future, mankind is divided into two factions: Union and Deague. They have waged a war against each other for so long that no one remembers when it first began. The backbone of the Union military is the manned weapons system Strain, while the Deague uses an unmanned version, the Tumoru.

Sara Werec, the daughter of a respectable family, is a 16-yearold girl who attends Grapera Space Armed Soldier Academy located in the Cranial Solar System, where she is training to become a full-fledged Reasoner (a Strain pilot).

Her brother, Ralph Werec, had been sent to the frontline 130 light-years away to accomplish a special mission when she was 11 years old, a distance that requires 400 years of objective time to traverse by even the fastest Union spacecraft. However, in accordance with the theory of relativity, this corresponds to only two subjective years (time as experienced by those within the spacecraft).

The two of them had lost their parents when they were young and the bond between the two is very close. It is Sara’s dearest wish to be reunited with her brother. To do that, she must travel to the battlefield where he is.

One day, Sara’s planet is suddenly assaulted by Deague forces. To her surprise, her brother, Ralph, turns out to be one of the raiders who successfully kidnap a mysterious girl sleeping in a capsule.

In order to find the truth, Sara gets in a Strain and chases after him. However, she is attacked by Ralph, and the Mimic, a copy of the pilot’s brain which is essential to controlling the Strain, is damaged.

26. Description
    content
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12