Hybrid View

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forum RPG - The World God Only Knows - Matters of Heart and Spirit

There is a girl that I would like you to conquer.
    - Dokurou Skull, Standard Spirit Squad buddy contractual wording.
    The Capture rate is still 3%?!
    - Various, Netherworld Constitutional Ministry, Far East Branch
    A man of wisdom avoids dangerous 3D girls. It's best not to get involved.
    - Fallen God, admin of a popular web site about Galge.

Hell is done for...

Hell has seen a massive breakout of spirits that have escaped to the world of humans, Earth. Members of the Runaway Spirit Squad, demons sent to recapture the escaped spirits are given devices that let them easily divine where the spirits are hiding. But things aren't easy for the Spirit Squad, because the Escaped Spirits have learned to hide in the most unassailable of places: gaps in the hearts of human girls.

The spirits can only be ejected by filling these gaps, which is where the buddy comes in. It is humanity that best understands its own kind, so demons contract themselves to buddies, working together as a team to free the world of an evil power, one girl at a time.

But even among the rank and file of the Spirit Squad, there are many who know the truth, that there are powerful demons working towards their failure, to overthrow the current state of peace and to restore power to an old evil.

Welcome to the the forum RPG for The World God Only Knows!

Create a new Character
    To make a character, please follow the instructions shown in the Character Resubmission thread.

Role Play
    This RPG is a forum role play game. Players will express their Characters' actions through making forum posts here on this thread. All interactions with your Character, other Characters NPCs and the environments and surroundings of Maijima City are expressed through your written word. Tell the story of your character as they win the hearts of girls and banish evil from the world!

Whatever you write, remember at all times that this is a game. A character's personality need not reflect their player's. Attacks and betrayals in game are not real life attacks and betrayals.

Alignment and Capture
    Human characters have one aim: to rid the world of evil spirits. These spirits reside in gaps in a heart, meaning that the only way to get them out is to fill that gap up! Use any method you can think of to do so. Engage in romance or plot against their enemies. Many methods have been found to work. Human Characters grow more powerful by capturing Heroines.

Demon Characters are allowed to be aligned to New Hell or Vintage. New Hell’s Spirit Squad seeks to recapture the Escaped Spirits, to prevent them from re-establishing Old Hell. Vintage seeks to ensure Escaped Spirits can grow, and will ensure safety for the spirits they capture. Demons grows more powerful with every Escaped Spirit Captured.

Upon Capturing a Heroine, an Escaped Spirit will appear. Defeat this spirit before it escapes into another person's heart.

Tasks
    If a GM gives you a Task, you are free to do whatever you wish about it, but Role Play that decision also. If a Player’s lack of Role Play for a Character affects other Players, GMs may Role Play that Character on their behalf. Completing a task will restore Stat Points. Leaving a task alone has no effects.

GM Rulings
    Many things will happen in game that will affect other players or important NPCs, and each of these events will be reviewed in a GM Review post. Multiple events may be reviewed in one post, so it's important to pay attention to every one! Your GMs are: Jekroland, Vargouille and CalmlyFreed (Partial DaKatGod for Forum-Modding; pay him no special attention).

Guide-lines for Chronology:
    Everybody should be abiding by a roughly similar chronology (through periods, time of day, etc.). Anybody can signal a change to a next period of time provided that a few conditions are met, so make sure that you read every post so that you aren't confused by sudden time shifts.

- If the last time change did not occur on the same page, you may change the time if nobody is posting currently.
    - Note, if the last time change occurred on the last post of the last page, typically you have to wait until close to that position on the current page to change the time.
    - If a 48 hour period has passed without any new posts, and you are reasonably sure that nobody is posting, or will be posting soon, you may change the time even if the last time skip was in the last page.
    - Time change must be relatively minimal (start of period to end of period, for example).
    - A complete agreement between GMs may result in a more major time skip (night to morning) if no posts are in progress.
    - If you are currently past the time, just wait until the time catches up with you.
    - If you change time periods, make it very clear that you are doing so. This post is a good example of how you should do this.

Note that these rules are a work in progress, and may be subject to change at a later date to make the RP function better.

NPC Actions:
    Players are only allowed to describe actions already dictated by GMs, though you can have a bit of artistic license, within reason. For example, if an NPC is described by Vargouille as walking in the room and sitting down, you can write that the NPC walked in the room and sat down. You can also describe the gait as "swaying" or "gangly". You may not describe the NPC as "wearing a frown" or "sitting down angrily" because that relies on an emotion that may or may not be accurate to the character the GM is planning. If Vargouille described the NPC as storming in the room and sitting down, you may describe the NPC as "wearing a frown" or "sitting down angrily" because "storming in" implies anger. If the distinction seems vague, just err on the safe side. At worst, you'll just be asked to alter the offending passage. If you cannot proceed in the plot because you require GM assistance to role-play an NPC, please make an OOC (Out-of-Character) statement to that effect at the end of your post. One of the GMs will help you as soon as possible.

Two important rules

1. Do not finish capturing a heroine or escaped spirit before a GM allows it
    In game, players need to decrease Heroine’s Gap Size or an Escaped Spirit’s Power to Zero before they can complete a capture. However, you are not allowed to finish a capture unless a GM allows you to do so. Characters that are allowed to finish the capture of a heroine or escaped spirit are given the "Capture Imminent!" flag by the GM.

2. Do not decommission other characters permanently
    This is the 'do not kill other player characters' rule. Players are likely to form an attachment to their character, so many forum RPGs have this rule as a sign of respect for other players. While it is fine to attack other characters, players must wait for the GMs to tell of the results. Whether an attack deals significant damage is up to the target of the attack or the GMs, not the attacker.

Above all, have fun. Please enjoy the game as you fight your way across the lands of Earth and Hell, for matters of Heart and Spirit!
    Last edited by DaKatGod; 06-07-2013 at 05:52 PM. Reason: I'm now a resident Mod reviving this poor thread with Mod Powah. ♥

2. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is Jekroland's Post from the Discussion Thread. I was asked to move it here by CalmlyFreed. Have fun guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekroland View Post
    all right guys thanks to co gm who have work so hard . Here we go game time

The sun rose on what was hoped to be an uneventful day. Fat chance, thought Keima. He woke, grumbling all the while, and stumbled inside the bathroom to make himself more presentable, a game in one hand. By the time he left the room, Elsie was already calling for him to eat breakfast.

"Kami-nii-sama! Breakfast is ready!" Keima went down the stairs dutifully, and sat down at the table. He ate his breakfast neither quickly nor overly slowly, and Elsie was talking at him between hurried bites of food. Keima wasn't paying attention, and stood up from the table, placing his plates into the sink. He was snapped momentarily out of his haze by Elsie's shout that they were going to be late. Keima scooped up his backpack and slung it across his shoulders as Elsie picked up her bag. Elsie pulled Keima by the arm, and they both left the house to go to school.

Finally at school, and breathing heavily from the physical exertion, they managed to enter class just as the bell for first period rang. The lecture took place as usual, and after it had finished, he heard whispering from the other students.

"Do you know that crazy science teacher? I heard he almost died from one of his experiments."

"Have you seen Amika lately? She's been acting a bit strange. And she isn't here today."

"No, I haven't, but now that you mention it, so has Hanako."

Something in these whispers clicked with Keima, but he set it aside as something that didn't matter. It's somebody else's problem. Far off, he thought he heard a sneeze, but he couldn't be sure.
    Last edited by TimesTicking; 03-14-2012 at 12:03 AM.

4. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sun rose on what was hoped to be an uneventful day.

Pylia Trascendise Charonkjin, 800 year old Gate Caster Demon of Area 30's Gatekeeping office, didn't have a lot of faith in that hope. There'd been strange rumours from the spirit squad lately that something big was about to happen. What had happened in the last week was only the beginning, they said. First she hadn't been able to decipher those coded messages passing through her Gate Office (Pylia wasn't meant to peek, but secret coded messages were a challenge she couldn't refuse). Then there was that event with the powerful escaped spirit rampaging across town just a few days ago. After that, she'd been busy helping erase memories and records of the event, which was no small task.

This morning, as she awoke in the bed she kept above the office, it looked like all the frantic memory and record erasing of the past few days was finally done. She'd replaced the last '.avi file' (Pylia didn't know what .avi files were. She'd just been asked to replace it with her magic) and helped send the extra squad members back to hell last night.

There wasn't anybody in the office early this morning. In the lobby, which had been camouflaged as a human book store, The glass windows and doors at the store-front still had the metal security shutters pulled down over them. Presumably, this stopped humans from coming inside when they weren't supposed to. It had been a while since they had used those shutters. Usually, there was somebody in the lobby (book store) at all hours, but these past few days had been hectic and everybody had been sent to get some rest.

The back rooms was where the real work was done, in a multi-levelled facility built around a large magical fountain. Here, unattended ambient magic winked in and out in small clusters. Rogue points of light danced round and around, shot through the fountain, under the spinning waterwheel, bounced off the floating dreamcatchers and finally dispersed into hard to reach corners behind the desks. To the untrained demon's eye, it may have looked beautiful. To Pylia, it was paperwork.

But she had been ordered by the higher ups to take a break. So, resolving to think on less frustrating matters for the day, Pylia shut the door to the back rooms firmly behind her and flipped the switch that replaced the fountain room with a smaller one filled with extra copies of books. With the flick of another switch, the shutters retracted.

And the sunlight filtered in through the glass doors and windows as she prepared to open the store to the usual students. There were always some who came early in the morning to buy stationary, and manga, and games.
    Last edited by CalmlyFreed; 03-14-2012 at 01:33 AM.

6. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Edited Version*

Thymes arrived at school at the usual time and has been hearing rumors that the crazy science teacher almost died from doing one of his experiments. He didn't care about the rumors because it didn't involved him and it was someone he didn't care about. He noticed that two of his classmates was missing, he thought it was strange because he remembered that it was either Amika or Hanako that never missed an attendance in her whole school life. He thought it was strange so he asked his partner Ivory Es Mir Klossner to do a short investigation on where is Amika and Hanako.
    Last edited by TimesTicking; 03-19-2012 at 10:58 PM.

8. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile . . . .

In the park, Len was lying on the bench and looking at the sky. He thought that he needed to do something. just then, as he was about to stand up, he heard a gunshot and immediately went to the scene. There, he saw someone wearing unusual clothes and apprehending the suspect. Len became curious about the unusual strength of the guy. He later noticed the unusual silhouette of his arm.
    Last edited by excr; 03-14-2012 at 12:37 AM.

10. Description
    content
    Fateless One

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After the police arrived, Sama'El noticed a teenager nearby, probably from one of the schools nearby. But didn't the semester already start? What's this kid doing outside of class? A delinquent, maybe?

Sama'El: Ya know, this ain't exactly easy to do with one hand. Hey kid, aren't you supposed to be in school or something? Or do I have the school times messed up? Anyways, what's up?

Sama'El got up and brushed himself off with his free hand as he walked towards the student. "Look, it doesn't look too safe around here, get back to class before something else happens."
    Last edited by Phantasmguy; 03-14-2012 at 12:38 AM.
    I once abandoned a child to the darkest of the unknowns...sometimes I hear his cries at night...he sounds almost exactly like a broken air conditioner...

12. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmguy View Post
    After the police arrived, Sama'El noticed a teenager nearby, probably from one of the schools nearby. But didn't the semester already start? What's this kid doing outside of class? A delinquent, maybe?

Sama'El: Ya know, this ain't exactly easy to do with one hand. Hey kid, aren't you supposed to be in school or something? Or do I have the school times messed up? Anyways, what's up?

Sama'El got up and brushed himself off with his free hand as he walked towards the student. "Look, it doesn't look too safe around here, get back to class before something else happens."
    Len said to the suspicious person.

Len Ex Luutenheart: Class?, I don't need it. Going to school is just for formalities, and besides I already educated myself. Anyway, what surprises me is your arm. What the heck is it?

14. Description
    content
    Fateless One

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by excr View Post
    Len said to the suspicious person.

Len Ex Luutenheart: Class?, I don't need it. Going to school is just for formalities, and besides I already educated myself. Anyway, what surprises me is your arm. What the heck is it?
    Sama'El started to notice a strange..."aura" around the kid staring at him. Maybe he can help him out with this whole New Hell/loose soul thing...

Sama'El: It's a cast. Didn't you hear about the explosion at the train station? I just barely managed to get away, but my arm wasn't so lucky. For now, I'm keeping this thing in a cast. Anyways...hey kid,how good are you at picking up girls? I'm just curious...because maybe I could put those skills to work.

Sama'El extended his hand in a handshake. "What do you say? Interested?"
    Last edited by Phantasmguy; 03-15-2012 at 03:08 AM.
    I once abandoned a child to the darkest of the unknowns...sometimes I hear his cries at night...he sounds almost exactly like a broken air conditioner...

16. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmguy View Post
    Sama'El started to notice a strange..."aura" around the kid staring at him. Maybe he can help him out with this whole New Hell/loose soul thing...

Sama'El: It's a cast. Didn't you hear about the explosion at the train station? I just barely managed to get away, but my arm wasn't so lucky. For now, I'm keeping this thing in a cast. Anyways...hey kid,how good are you at picking up girls? I'm just curious...because maybe I could put those skills to work.

Sama'El extended his hand in a handshake. "What do you say? Interested?"
    As soon as Len heard the words that came from Sama'El's mouth, came a flashback. He remembered the times that he can't even get talk to girls and somehow end up being beaten by them...

Len: hah?, the heck is with you? weird guy. Men can live without girls y'know, and besides, no one ask a person's skill in flirting if they just met.

18. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While on his way to school this new guy walking pass many places a see a lot students walking school as well
    ?? i dont know what adventures awaits me but here i go a new adventure awaits me
    Last edited by Jekroland; 03-14-2012 at 01:33 AM.

20. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kumuro walked through the school, searching for Keima. This time, he has no idea where Keima was hiding (after all, Keima always find Kumuro annoying)... all of a sudden... he saw a very pale student sitting under a tree, haivng his eyes covered by some bandana...
    fan war shop here

this is from my new video :D

22. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler
    Earl wanders around Maijima, remembering the past and looking at the changes on it after 3 years of staying in Geda. New buildings and houses refreshes him as he remembered the times he don't walk under the face of the sun due to his trauma.

He went to look for his old home, the orphanage that took care of him, but now it's just an old rundown building. As Earl entered the building. He heard something *clanking of steel bars*, as

he went to check it, he noticed through the window a shadow outside. He broke the window by jumping on it and followed the shadow. The shadow runs deeper into the forest. Using his magic. Earl doubles up his speed and took down the shadow. As he turned it's face to him, a face of a girl looks at his face.....
    Last edited by איינער טוט ניט פ; 03-22-2012 at 05:08 PM.

24. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Katsuragi Keima POV:
    The boy with the glasses is totally absorbed in his game this morning. Violet is totally ignored. As he walks past, Violet glimpses what appears to be a dancing minigame on his PFP's screen. His fingers are quick, each stroke of a button delivered with compelling decisiveness and confidence.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

The boy simply keeps walking and playing, but the girl beside him hears the question and stops for a moment to apologise on his behalf.
    "Ah, please excuse Nii-sama, he's had a lot on his mind this past week."
    She pauses, and lifts a finger to her chin in a very typical thinking pose.
    "But how did you know Nii-sama was... Eh? Nii-sama?! Wait for me~!"
    The girl, presumably the boy's younger sister, races off after her older brother.

Despite the younger sister's outburst, nobody else seems to be giving her any attention.

GM Review Post
    We are up to here on the discussion thread.
    You'll notice that Pylia and Violet have Triggered Actions (although they have no discernible effect right now). Continue to watch other players to see what is possible.
    No extra information needs to be given for Actions or Flags Triggered so far.
    If you have been given a task, please look at the OP to read about Tasks

Pylia Trascendise Charonkjin: Normal Post
    Actions Triggered: Refresh
    Stats: 11/11 Celestial Robe, 16/16 Awareness, 12/12 Connections

Thymes: RP Post
    Stats: 13/13 Safety, 13/13 Influence, 13/13 Lifestyle (No change)

Len ex Luutenheart: RP Post
    Stats: 15/15 Safety, 19/19 Guile, 5/5 Lifestyle (No change)

Ryota "Sama'El" Hayagawa: RP Post
    Stats: 16/16 Celestial Robe, 16/16 Awareness, 7/7 Connections (No change)
    Task Given! A demon has the power to formalise a buddy contract. Make a contract with Len ex Luutenheart if you wish. (This is an example task)

Ken Sanada: RP Post
    Stats: 20/20 Safety, 20/20 Guile, 20/20 Lifestyle (No change)

Muhara Kumuro: RP Post
    Stats: 17/17 Safety, 5/5 Guile, 17/17 Lifestyle (No change)
    Task Given! This game will be a bit more fun if you have a buddy. Find a buddy. (This is an example task)

Earl Stran: RP Post
    Stats: 15/15 Celestial Robe, 13/13 Renown, 11/11 Connection (No change)
    Task Given! This game will be a bit more fun if you have a buddy. Find a buddy. (This is an example task)

Violet Ignis: Normal Post
    Actions Triggered: Socialise
    Stats: 12/12 Safety, 15/15 Guile, 12/12 Lifestyle
    Last edited by CalmlyFreed; 03-14-2012 at 10:48 AM.

26. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Violet Ignis POV:

'Woah....' That's what I thought as I observed the Maijima High building while standing in front of the entrance gate. I still couldn't believe I transferred to such a majestic school. Still being amazed, I was walking slowly toward the high school building when a pair of strange brother and sister walked passed me. The older brother kept playing a PFP console as he walked as if he was absorbed into it while the younger sister kept talking to him though she got ignored. "Hey, are you the capturing god?" The words just came out of my mouth without me realizing what it even meant.

28. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still on his way to school he notices since its such a nice day why just go out for a walk and skip school today and play in the arcade
    ?? its only one day of school so i wont hurt that much to skip school just for one day of course
    Last edited by Jekroland; 03-14-2012 at 09:36 PM.

30. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sawasa was somewhat bored at that moment. She had arrived very early for her first day at highschool, in hopes of checking the place beforehand, but all she found was that the new school was too big and she was a bit afraid of getting lost and finally late for classes. For that matter she decided to just find her class, sit on a table, and listen to some music on her cell phone while checking as her classmates would show up.

She meant to keep her eyes distant, looking mostly away, but still paying attention to the people that would join her class. She couldnt see Sylvia anywhere that day, but expected to see that face soon enough. She didnt pay much attention to what was told her, about the job she was meant to do, but she knew that it had something to do with the school, or a student, and that she could stumble at something or someone interesting at any moment.

She looks at a cute guy entering the room, and as he looked at her direction, she winks discreetly at his direction and turns her gaze away from him, with a slight smirk on her face, imagining if he would be all shy and hiding right now, or a little brave and would come to talk to her.

"Silly boys, haha" - She thinks as she takes away her smirk to a more serious face.

32. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "haha! you just got denied!!" said Zane, who came out of a shadow. we was decked out in a school uniform and walked closely behind Violet. "Hmmm, but seriously, that girl looked real familiar... ah well, we should probably get to your 'class.' wanna see what you humans learn at school."

He looked at Violet and then though of something.

"Hey, If we find a girl with a spirit in her, how are you gonna get the spirit out of her..?"
    *DaKatGod high-fives ComiX for the first time ever.*@[11:55AM] 8/3/13
    *DaKatGod pats ComiX-kun on the back for a job-well-done.*@[02:15PM]12/7/2013

34. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Avalon was disappointed because Roberto didn't answer her calls. She decided to take a walk around the city to chill out.
    Last edited by vtenan_rj; 03-17-2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Removed Tovalieri's action

36. Description
    content
    Forever Green

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roberto was drawing a large diagram on the board when he felt something in his pocket vibrate, and he knew immediately that it was his phone. He couldn't take it out, of course, or else he would be a hypocrite, and his pride would not allow him to even dwell upon the possibility. He finished his diagram, of a phase-change diagram, and turned around, hitting the back of his hand against the board.

"Now, write this down, and yes, I do mean all of it." He was answered by the scurry of pencils, and he took a few steps to his desk, and took a draught of water. Looking around the class, he tried to put names to each of the faces. The girl in the back, who kept playing with her hair. That boy who kept twirling his pencil when he was bored or thinking about something. He frowned at an empty desk, and looked at the class roster, noticing that the missing person was actually somebody who had moved recently. Nothing to be concerned about, in that case.

Looking around, he smiled slightly at what he saw. The open windows that reached nearly to the ceiling let in both light and a lazy breeze that brushed through students' hair and rustled the pages spread out across the desks. His phone vibrated again. That was probably that girl, sending him yet further news of the spirit that he was expected to exorcise. He set it aside until he could set the students to work, and when they looked back up at him, and continued his lecture, onto enthalpy.

----------------------

The can flew to the ground and exploded on impact. "What the f--- are you thinkin', Nagamori?" The tall young man looked at his now empty hand, and then at the can on the ground. A whisper was spreading around the crowd, and the other young man continued talking. "You piece of s---, just bec-"

As he was talking, the now can-less student lunged forward, a clenched fist slamming into the speaker's neck. He fell to the ground, and he said, "Ta-Takeshi! What the he-" Takeshi kicked forward, the tip of his shoe catching the downed back beneath his chin, knocking his head back roughly. Takeshi stepped away when he heard another's voice.

"Making friends, are we?" He turned, and scowled at the smug smile he saw on Teofilo, his "demon buddy". What bulls---. Like demons exist.

"Get bent, Teo."

"Yeah, f--- you, too. Listen up, a--hole. When the call comes in, you're going to follow my lead."

"Fat chance, a--wipe."

"Either that or you'll die."

"Bulls---. There's no way some pissy little Casper is gonna kill me."

"If it doesn't, I will."

"I'd like to see you try. I'll take you on any day." The two stared daggers at each other, and Takeshi walked away roughly. He still had to speak with the banchou. It was too damn early in the morning for this.
    Technically, I'm a Mangaholics typesetter, ever since RHS gave Billy Bat to them, but Red Hawk is blood in, blood out.

38. Description
    content
    Sloth Moderator

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After following Thymes to school, remaining a quiet shadow as she remembered the paths and surrounding objects, I noticed his absent-minded face as he walked. We finally reached the classroom where I was transfered in as, and there were some rumors being spread after class. One of them must have gotten Thymes worried, since he asked me to look into one of them, but I told him "It probably isn't anything big. Don't worry about it." He took my advice, surprisingly, and didn't push for it. Though the truth was, I didn't know anybody in this school, so gathering information was best left for Thymes...

-------------------------

I came up upon a scene of a crowd, and a one-sided fight. The other party wasn't even able to fight back. The side that overwhelmed the other was none-other than my buddy, Nagamori Takeshi. He's an all right kind of guy, but he needs to learn to listen sometimes. Tried to tell him about the contract that he made between us, but he wanted to duke it out with me, instead. The idiot said I had sent him a challenge, but I did no such thi-- ...Now that I think about it... I now know why Chief Dokuro was chuckling when she told me about this possible contracter. She must've done something when she sent him the contract... but knowing her, it lacked every bit of information possible.

I made contact with Takeshi once his victory was determined, and he started heading toward the opposite direction that our 'school' was in. "Hey, this isn't the way to your 'school.' "
    "Dumba--, just shut up if you're going to follow me. I have business more important than going to class." I wanted to let him learn his 'place' but I decided I'll save the task for later.
    Kat is my name, Sloth is my game. ---- The Self-proclaimed Villain of the SBox. Hear me roar. Surossu Moddo: HATSUDOU~!

40. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Violet POV:

"Zane?" I responded his teasing. I agreed that the girl seemed familiar but also sure that I had never seen her before. "Yeah, I'm not quite sure about the girl. Anyway, we haven't found out the class we are assigned to. Let's go to the office first. There is a certain girl I want to be a classmate of. Hope they assign me to her class." I noticed the confused look on his face. "Oh, you know, Takahara Ayumi, the winner of the previous track and field meet winner." I continued walking toward the building.

"I wish we don't have to take care a giant size spirit like you saw in the news, by the way."
    Last edited by stin6er; 03-14-2012 at 07:51 PM.

42. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stin6er View Post
    Violet POV:

"Zane?" I responded his teasing. I agreed that the girl seemed familiar but also sure that I had never seen her before. "Yeah, I'm not quite sure about the girl. Anyway, we haven't found out the class we are assigned to. Let's go to the office first. There is a certain girl I want to be a classmate of. Hope they assign me to her class." I noticed the confused look on his face. "Oh, you know, Takahara Ayumi, the winner of the previous track and field meet winner." I continued walking toward the building.

"I wish we don't have to take care a giant size spirit like you saw in the news, by the way."
    On hearing about the girl named Ayumi, Zane smiled a wicked smile and winked. "ohhh, sound hot!"

Of course he was half joking, but Zane really thought about how this whole buddy thing was going to work. it worried him, but he trusted his partner. Together they both got their classroom assignments from the office.

"You will both be in class 2C..." hearing that it was not the class violet wanted he decided to have a little fun.

"Um sir, I think those kids over there are doing graffiti!" he pointed to two thugish boys in the hall, the teacher ran outside of the office to check, all the while Zane used his Hagromo to alter their class assignment. WHen the teacher came back he looked puzzled but after a few charming words with Zane the teacher couldn't have cared less about it.

"Well, i hope you two have a good term!"

Zane smiled. "oh, trust me, it's gonna be a blast."

(@Varg read your post with the targets and i love you right now. Misaki Mei! Also, can we choose our targets or are they going to be assigned?)
    Last edited by Z-ComiX; 03-14-2012 at 09:06 PM.
    *DaKatGod high-fives ComiX for the first time ever.*@[11:55AM] 8/3/13
    *DaKatGod pats ComiX-kun on the back for a job-well-done.*@[02:15PM]12/7/2013

44. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-ComiX View Post
    On hearing about the girl named Ayumi, Zane smiled a wicked smile and winked. "ohhh, sound hot!"

Of course he was half joking, but Zane really thought about how this whole buddy thing was going to work. it worried him, but he trusted his partner. Together they both got their classroom assignments from the office.

"You will both be in class 2C..." hearing that it was not the class violet wanted he decided to have a little fun.

"Um sir, I think those kids over there are doing graffiti!" he pointed to two thugish boys in the hall, the teacher ran outside of the office to check, all the while Zane used his Hagromo to alter their class assignment. WHen the teacher came back he looked puzzled but after a few charming words with Zane the teacher couldn't have cared less about it.

"Well, i hope you two have a good term!"

Zane smiled. "oh, trust me, it's gonna be a blast."

(@Varg read your post with the targets and i love you right now. Misaki Mei! Also, can we choose our targets or are they going to be assigned?)
    Violet POV:
    We walked in the hallway following who appeared to be our home room teacher, Nikaido Yuri, I thought.

"Thanks for earlier," I whispered to my buddy, "I'll treat you a root beer later."

Here we were, outside 2-B class, waiting for the teacher to call us. After presented to the class, we introduced ourselves. I did it first.

"I am Violet Ignis. I know it's not a common name especially here in Japan. I just recently moved to Maijima due to some personal matter. I like...," I continued introducing myself and it went smoothly.

"Please give me your guidance and I hope we can be friend," I ended my introduction.

It was my buddy's turn then. I really hoped he didn't mess up his introduction, like what he had done before, and make everyone think he's a psychopath on his very first day or worse make everyone think I was his fiance.

46. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one blink was all it took for Kumuro to realise he ended up in another place. He scratched his head, wondering why he's in a forest...

I thought I was at school a minute ago...
    fan war shop here

this is from my new video :D

48. Description
    content
    Sloth Moderator

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (http://redhawkscans.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post83446

Just thought I'd let everyone know... Since I'm a nice guy and all...)
    Kat is my name, Sloth is my game. ---- The Self-proclaimed Villain of the SBox. Hear me roar. Surossu Moddo: HATSUDOU~!

50. Description
    content
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast