Warning: Non-static method VBSHOUT_CACHE::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in ..../dbtech/vbshout/hooks/global_start.php on line 16

Warning: Non-static method VBSHOUT::render() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in ..../dbtech/vbshout/includes/global.php on line 185
Forum RPG - The World God Only Knows - Matters of Heart and Spirit - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forum RPG - The World God Only Knows - Matters of Heart and Spirit

There is a girl that I would like you to conquer.
    - Dokurou Skull, Standard Spirit Squad buddy contractual wording.
    The Capture rate is still 3%?!
    - Various, Netherworld Constitutional Ministry, Far East Branch
    A man of wisdom avoids dangerous 3D girls. It's best not to get involved.
    - Fallen God, admin of a popular web site about Galge.

Hell is done for...

Hell has seen a massive breakout of spirits that have escaped to the world of humans, Earth. Members of the Runaway Spirit Squad, demons sent to recapture the escaped spirits are given devices that let them easily divine where the spirits are hiding. But things aren't easy for the Spirit Squad, because the Escaped Spirits have learned to hide in the most unassailable of places: gaps in the hearts of human girls.

The spirits can only be ejected by filling these gaps, which is where the buddy comes in. It is humanity that best understands its own kind, so demons contract themselves to buddies, working together as a team to free the world of an evil power, one girl at a time.

But even among the rank and file of the Spirit Squad, there are many who know the truth, that there are powerful demons working towards their failure, to overthrow the current state of peace and to restore power to an old evil.

Welcome to the the forum RPG for The World God Only Knows!

Create a new Character
    To make a character, please follow the instructions shown in the Character Resubmission thread.

Role Play
    This RPG is a forum role play game. Players will express their Characters' actions through making forum posts here on this thread. All interactions with your Character, other Characters NPCs and the environments and surroundings of Maijima City are expressed through your written word. Tell the story of your character as they win the hearts of girls and banish evil from the world!

Whatever you write, remember at all times that this is a game. A character's personality need not reflect their player's. Attacks and betrayals in game are not real life attacks and betrayals.

Alignment and Capture
    Human characters have one aim: to rid the world of evil spirits. These spirits reside in gaps in a heart, meaning that the only way to get them out is to fill that gap up! Use any method you can think of to do so. Engage in romance or plot against their enemies. Many methods have been found to work. Human Characters grow more powerful by capturing Heroines.

Demon Characters are allowed to be aligned to New Hell or Vintage. New Hell’s Spirit Squad seeks to recapture the Escaped Spirits, to prevent them from re-establishing Old Hell. Vintage seeks to ensure Escaped Spirits can grow, and will ensure safety for the spirits they capture. Demons grows more powerful with every Escaped Spirit Captured.

Upon Capturing a Heroine, an Escaped Spirit will appear. Defeat this spirit before it escapes into another person's heart.

Tasks
    If a GM gives you a Task, you are free to do whatever you wish about it, but Role Play that decision also. If a Player’s lack of Role Play for a Character affects other Players, GMs may Role Play that Character on their behalf. Completing a task will restore Stat Points. Leaving a task alone has no effects.

GM Rulings
    Many things will happen in game that will affect other players or important NPCs, and each of these events will be reviewed in a GM Review post. Multiple events may be reviewed in one post, so it's important to pay attention to every one! Your GMs are: Jekroland, Vargouille and CalmlyFreed (Partial DaKatGod for Forum-Modding; pay him no special attention).

Guide-lines for Chronology:
    Everybody should be abiding by a roughly similar chronology (through periods, time of day, etc.). Anybody can signal a change to a next period of time provided that a few conditions are met, so make sure that you read every post so that you aren't confused by sudden time shifts.

- If the last time change did not occur on the same page, you may change the time if nobody is posting currently.
    - Note, if the last time change occurred on the last post of the last page, typically you have to wait until close to that position on the current page to change the time.
    - If a 48 hour period has passed without any new posts, and you are reasonably sure that nobody is posting, or will be posting soon, you may change the time even if the last time skip was in the last page.
    - Time change must be relatively minimal (start of period to end of period, for example).
    - A complete agreement between GMs may result in a more major time skip (night to morning) if no posts are in progress.
    - If you are currently past the time, just wait until the time catches up with you.
    - If you change time periods, make it very clear that you are doing so. This post is a good example of how you should do this.

Note that these rules are a work in progress, and may be subject to change at a later date to make the RP function better.

NPC Actions:
    Players are only allowed to describe actions already dictated by GMs, though you can have a bit of artistic license, within reason. For example, if an NPC is described by Vargouille as walking in the room and sitting down, you can write that the NPC walked in the room and sat down. You can also describe the gait as "swaying" or "gangly". You may not describe the NPC as "wearing a frown" or "sitting down angrily" because that relies on an emotion that may or may not be accurate to the character the GM is planning. If Vargouille described the NPC as storming in the room and sitting down, you may describe the NPC as "wearing a frown" or "sitting down angrily" because "storming in" implies anger. If the distinction seems vague, just err on the safe side. At worst, you'll just be asked to alter the offending passage. If you cannot proceed in the plot because you require GM assistance to role-play an NPC, please make an OOC (Out-of-Character) statement to that effect at the end of your post. One of the GMs will help you as soon as possible.

Two important rules

1. Do not finish capturing a heroine or escaped spirit before a GM allows it
    In game, players need to decrease Heroine’s Gap Size or an Escaped Spirit’s Power to Zero before they can complete a capture. However, you are not allowed to finish a capture unless a GM allows you to do so. Characters that are allowed to finish the capture of a heroine or escaped spirit are given the "Capture Imminent!" flag by the GM.

2. Do not decommission other characters permanently
    This is the 'do not kill other player characters' rule. Players are likely to form an attachment to their character, so many forum RPGs have this rule as a sign of respect for other players. While it is fine to attack other characters, players must wait for the GMs to tell of the results. Whether an attack deals significant damage is up to the target of the attack or the GMs, not the attacker.

Above all, have fun. Please enjoy the game as you fight your way across the lands of Earth and Hell, for matters of Heart and Spirit!
    Last edited by DaKatGod; 06-07-2013 at 05:52 PM. Reason: I'm now a resident Mod reviving this poor thread with Mod Powah. ♥

2. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is Thymes part by DaKatGod

"Sorry Ivory... But, I'll at least help out when I can, but I'm prioritizing Asama's happiness right now."

Even though I said that to Ivory, what should I do now...? It's not yet time for lunch, and it's... what, halfway through the third period? Thymes contemplated in his mind as he stood at the base of the third floor's staircase. I guess I'll just roam around the school until it's time to reply to Asama... Thymes walked down the staircase, toward the ground floor.

Well, now that I'm down on the campus grounds, what should I do...? Thymes started to roam around the campus aimlessly, when he came upon the library in his view. I've got nothing else to do, so... Thymes moved toward the library with a relaxed pace, and entered into the Domain of Wisdom. Upon entering, he was greeted with a swift scent of the library books, the nervousness of students cramming their studies into their heads, and the awkward silence that he could never get used to.

Thymes went to the second floor to look around for the usual fictional work he's yet-to-read among the bookshelves. Thymes glanced over tens and hundreds of books 'till he finds one that he hasn't read yet, but knows it'll be a good read. He grabs the book's spine and pulls it out from its sheath among the books on the shelf.

Thymes smiled as he brought it over to one of the smaller-sized tables on the second-floor. He sat down; "Gone With The Earth, by Asamamiya Yukariki" Thymes smiled and opened the book. Books, I've found, are one things that can't betray me... Thymes looked puzzled for a moment, Huh? Don't start thinking of the past now, Thymes... the future looks quite pleasant for now, my man... Thymes began to immerse himself in the book he held in his hands, hidden away with use of the bookshelves blocking him in on the second-floor, nestled away in darkness to reminisce.
    Last edited by TimesTicking; 05-01-2012 at 08:08 PM.

4. Description
    content
    Sloth Moderator

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sat there at my desk without doing anything, not even listening to what Nishimura-sensei was lecturing about. What could I do during class? I'd have to wait until I can get a chance to talk to her without being disrupted...

Just then, I had a revelation. I took a sheet of paper out of my notebook, without too much noise of course, and wrote a greeting [Hello, Fuji-san] on it. I folded it, and seeing if the teacher was looking, tossed it towards Andou Fuji. The note hit Fuji lightly on her arm before falling a short distance onto her desk, and sitting there. Fuji didn't flinch or move, and probably didn't even notice it. I waited a few minutes to see if she picked her head off the desk or even move her arms.

I quickly poked her arm with my pen, and waited. No movement or response, so i did it a second time, and a third time, and then a fourth time before she flinched. I went to poke for a fifth time, and then her head flung upwards, almost as if she awoke from a nightmare. She sees the folded paper on her desk and stares at it for a moment before reaching for it. She unfolds it and reads it; then slowly turns her head over to mine, stares for a moment, then goes back to the note, and writes something in it, folds it, and passes it back to my desk. I opened the note to see her response: [Hi.] I turn to look at her out of the corner of my eye and she's holding her head up with her left arm planted on the table. I scribble something on the note, [Can i talk to you once this period finishes?] fold it, and then pass it to Fuji. She opens it up, reads, and scribbles something; [Okay...]

----------------------

"New recruit," The 'boss' paused almost sounding as if it needed the dramatic interval, "I know you're good, but you shouldn't wander around in here, without me. If the boss finds you alone, you'll--" A noise of something metal hitting other metal resounded across the large warehouse, making the 'boss' fall silent. "Nevermind; Follow me, and don't cut off from the group." The 'boss' turns back around and heads into the vast warehouse's numerous rows of shelves, and we follow him. Takeshi is calm, but curious; I'm bored, but anxious.

We walk for about three minutes, while Takeshi is eyeing everything he possibly can as we walk further into the darkness of this warehouse. I feel a piercing glare from one of the rows to my left and my gaze shot over to it... only to find an empty darkness. "Hey! Theo! Don't lag behind!" The 'boss' had yelled out to me, with a hint of fear and nervousness in his voice. I glanced over at the end of the row once more, before moving on to catch up with the others. Takeshi hangs back a little bit to whisper something to me.

"The hell? Some piece of junk catch your eye?" Takeshi said with a menacing voice. Must be upset I interrupted his 'field-trip to the enemy's territory.'

"It was nothing but a feeling... Don't worry about it." Takeshi returns to his 'field trip' mode, and starts to eye everything he already hasn't, and I start to stare down each of the rows to see what made that intense glare.

After we got to about the middle of the warehouse, according to the ceiling, an attack came lunging out one of the rows in the form of a frying pan hitting one of the underlings of the 'boss,' straight to the head, knocking him to the ground. The 'boss' froze instantly, and almost looked as if he saw Death staring straight at him. The sound of shoes hitting the floor beneath us was heard in the direction of the yet unseen row for me, and I grew more anxious to see the "boss" for this 'boss.'

"... I thought I told you not to bring unknown personnel in here again." The voice of someone sounding almost gentle resounded with a hint of ferocity in his voice, directed at this poor excuse of our 'boss.'

"Yeah, but these are our new recru--" Another attack, in the form of what looked to be a lid to a pot, struck the other underling, right in the forehead; even lifting him off his feet as he fell backwards.

"I... never said you can recruit new members anymore." The 'boss' almost looked like he'd wet himself if he was allowed, and his legs were shaking so much, even a pebble could crumble the framework of that weak a building.

"I-I'll never do it again; But these guys are really--" The sound of a 'book' closing was heard and had cut off the words of this pathetic mass of a human.

"Alright. I understand." The 'boss' grew a bit more relaxed and then came a sharp right jab to his gut. He collapsed right then and there, holding his gut tightly. "--But that doesn't excuse your not following orders." The man that took down these three thugs with both Fear and Accuracy, the Watcher of the Warehouse. He stood just an inch taller than Takeshi, with a slim build with glasses on his face, and a closed book used for something like a 'checklist' in his left hand. The way he held it in his grasp looked like one of those Priests and their Bibles.

"... So, who are you two unknowns?" The gentle ferocity appeared again, with an intense glare like before as he asked us a question.
    Last edited by DaKatGod; 05-02-2012 at 05:35 PM.
    Kat is my name, Sloth is my game. ---- The Self-proclaimed Villain of the SBox. Hear me roar. Surossu Moddo: HATSUDOU~!

6. Description
    content

Status
    In my house, under my blankets looking at my computer's screen.
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bell rings and the third period is over. The teacher picks up his stuff and leaves the classroom. Michiru closes her notebook and sighs.

Last night was really tiresome; I shouldn’t have stayed up until late tidying up my bedroom.
    - She thinks while yawning

She looks at her watch and keeps waiting for the next period to begin.

Next period is Chemistry, you know. – The girl sitting behind Michiru tries to begin a conversation

Michiru turn and look at the girl.

Oh, really? I love chemistry… - Michiru comments

Our chemistry teacher is a nice person, the students love him. – the girl smiles

I hope I get along well with him…

Of course you will. By the way, my name’s Yuka Hayakawa.
    – Hayakawa smiles friendly

Mine’s Michiru Murakami. – Michiru tells Hayakawa her name before sitting properly on her desk to wait for the fourth period beginning.
    Last edited by Shinobu Asakura; 05-05-2012 at 04:48 PM.

8. Description
    content
    Forever Green

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They were silent for a while, sipping their tea while the clock ticked away. Almost as an afterthought, Roberto glanced down at his wristwatch. The thin hands were in a position that Roberto didn't comprehend for a moment. As the minute hand moved forward another segment, the teacher understood. Nearly time for the next class. He turned to Avalon, and motioned silently to the clock. There was a brief pause before he spoke. "It's fourth period," he said, "and I won't be able to skip out on three consecutive classes." He quickly downed the last bit of tea, instinctually regretting the consumption of so many cups of tea. He patted the pockets of his lab coat, searching for something, almost as a habit. He opened up the drawers of his personal desk, shuffling aside pieces of paper and pens. He let out a little chuckle, pulling out a small packet of red chalk. He grinned, jostling the packet next to his cheek, and put the small packet into his breast pocket. "We've both got work to do, don't we? Keep your ears open, mija, and just listen. You'd be surprised at what you hear." He patted the girl's thin shoulder, a wide smile on his face, and turned, a finger in the air. "Oye!" He strode through the door.

The bell for fourth period had rung when Roberto entered the room, talking as if continuing a conversion begun in the hall. "-tivity of certain compounds can be reduced through a process known as 'passivation'." He picked up a piece of white chalk from grooves in the wall that also held erasers, and wrote the word "passivation" in large letters on the board. He had drawn a beaker half-full and was labeling the liquid within as HNO3 when the class representative, a male, spoke up.

"Galeano-sensei? The last lecture was on solubilities." Roberto stopped making his diagram, and turned around, confused.

"Did I? So how much did I teach you about it? Ksp? Molar solubility? Commonly referenced soluble and insoluble salts? Solubility curves?" The class representative consulted his notes, and after a pause, replied,

"Just before Ksp, Galeano-sensei." Roberto looked at the board, and grabbed an eraser, vigorously erasing, while saying,

"Alrighty then, take out your notes to the page on solubility and write down this formula." He wrote a formula on the board: Ksp=[x]n[y]m

[TIME CHANGE; CURRENT TIME: 4TH PERIOD]

-----------------------------------------

Takeshi looked on as the three were taken out quickly by an unseen assailant. This person that came out of the darkness did not look threatening at first glance, but he had an atmosphere around him that made one pause. Takeshi kept his face neutral, as best as he could. This stranger was just slightly taller than he was, but more gaunt, with a pale face and thin lips. His eyes were a pale grey that contrasted with the mop of black hair that sat upon the crown of his head. There was a glint in his eyes that contrasted with the facade of apathy he wore. His long fingers curled around the spine of a large book that wouldn't be out of place at a pawn shop. "We're nobodies. Recruits, like that guy said." The man's lips seemed to curl up at the ends for just a moment, and he replied,

"'That guy?' You do not refer to him as your 'boss'? Who are you really?" A moment passed before Takeshi said simply that they were just nobodies. The man turned away, looking up. "No, you're not. I may not know who you are, but I know what you are. You did not react when those three were incapacitated, even when the enemy was hiding in the darkness. That is simply not what 'nobodies' do." Silence returned once the other had finished speaking, neither wanting to be the first to talk. The other man broke first. "You wish to keep secrets? Understood. Don't expect all doors to open for a 'Blue Rose' like you two. That aside, I have uses for brute strength. You two, come with me. Oh, and if you are thinking about trying anything," the man paused here, turning. He affixed Takeshi with a glare, and continued, "I know everything that happens in my warehouse." The man turned back, and walked away from the group of five.

Takeshi looked at Teofilo, at the back of the man, receding into the far darkness, and at the three on the ground before he decided to follow the man to the end of the warehouse. He had gone about fifty meters after the man, their footsteps echoing through the dark, when he stopped suddenly. He reached out, and picked up an old lantern, rusted from old age. It looked like it could hardly be opened, let alone used, yet with a practiced motion, the man held a match to the wick and a flame caught. Shadows danced around him, and he pointed up to a few brown boxes on an upper shelf, then to a small mechanical scissor lift. Takeshi understood well enough.

------------------------

I don't like the smell of that person.

"How would you know that? You don't have a nose."

I don't need a nose to smell a rat.

"Don't be so rude, Calo. Besides, didn't you tell me to talk to other people?"

Not with someone like that. I know her type, and they aren't ones to associate with. Looking around, frustrated, Fuji felt a soft wind on her face, rustling the folds of her skirt. She noticed that no matter what occurred in reality, this place was always tranquil, Calo's current anger notwithstanding. It was always early fall, just cool enough that one could walk without getting a sweat. This time she wore a light jumper over a long skirt, both soft peach colors, much different from her red school uniform. The feel of the hem dancing about her bare ankles was a sensation that she quite enjoyed, and she could step into the soft grass barefoot. There were trees around her, not trees native to Japan, she knew. They had large, broad leaves with all the colors of the harvest season, and the ground was covered in golds and reds and browns that crunched underfoot. She looked back at Calo, pulsing rapidly in his fury. Little spots of color burst on his entity, quickly replaced by the white light that swirled around him. She considered Calo as a friend, but this was a subject that she had made a decision on.

"I don't care what you say, Calo, I'm not going to r-" All of a sudden the forest disappeared, and all she could see was a bright light. The words she was about to say caught in her throat, almost as if she had lost the faculty of speech. Blinking rapidly, the flare subsided, and she remembered where she was: the classroom she had "fallen asleep" in. It was not so much slumber as it was a waking dream, but when it was so imprecise for her, she could scarcely expect others to understand. Looking down at her desk, she saw a small piece of paper. She gingerly took it by the edges, and opened it slowly. Hello, Fuji-san said the sheet, and although her name was misspelled, she knew what was meant. Picking up a pencil, she wrote a reply in small, even script. Don't write too big don't write too small don't write too sloppily or else you won't be understood and then you'll be a whore like your mother. Looking up, she waited until the teacher was looking at the blackboard, and tossed the folded paper lightly to the other desk. A wave of exhaustion fell over her suddenly, and she had to support her head to keep herself from falling asleep, a true sleep this time, not the waking dreams.

The note came again, and Fuji opened it, her eyelids heavy. Can I talk to you once this period finishes? She paused for a moment, then wrote her reply. She closed the paper, thinking of what Calo said. Could he be right? The anxiety ate at her even as she passed the note back, a worm writhing through her even as the bell rang for the next class and the teacher closed the door behind him.
    Last edited by Vargouille; 05-22-2012 at 07:43 PM.
    Technically, I'm a Mangaholics typesetter, ever since RHS gave Billy Bat to them, but Red Hawk is blood in, blood out.

10. Description
    content
    Sloth Moderator

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [This is Thymes' RP Turn, uploading it since I think I'm able to do so.]

Long ago, in times of old, where War runs rampant, and a bloody death is the only thing allowed to the people; There was a time when two persons stood up to try and make a change in not only their own lives, but also the lives of others. Alex Slenkins, and Jenny Tegurts are the so-called 'Heroes' of this tale.

2 years ago, when I was in my first year of high school for a little over a month, I had a special item. It wasn't something like a collectable item, or an invaluable object that could be worth a wealth of money in the future, but just something I had a slight attachment to. It wasn't anything you could "hold on to" with your bare hands, either; it was just a "feeling."

The night's air was cold, with a slight scent of uneasiness. The darkness had an eerie vibe that brought with it paranoia and Fear. The thought of being killed tonight crossed every single inhabitant's mind of the town. A silence that can cut through a person's soul enveloped the town. The night had only begun not too long ago in the town of Kastrellik, and everyone was inside their house, in fear of being discovered by soldiers from either faction. Even if the soldiers from Kastrellik's home country would ravage the town, should they be stragglers.

I entrusted my parents with my "feeling," and had hoped they would help me hold onto it. I even hoped that telling them it was special to me was going to help, since I didn't want it to be lost, no matter what. But my expectations were crushed. My parents were against my own choices for the future, and couldn't accept my wishes, or my dreams. When I was given the Future Aspirations hand-out in the beginning of the year, I had brought it upon myself to confide my wishes to my mother, first, since she would be able to at least understand her son's feelings and want him to succeed in his own way... right? Wrong. I talked to her about what I wanted to do; I trusted her input, and the confidentiality of the talk; but she had to go blab to my father, the one who keeps preaching about "You need to grow up to be an outstanding man, who does outstanding deeds. Something like a doctor, or maybe a politician, perhaps. Or maybe even greater... Just don't shame your parents' name's." He kept that up ever since grade-school. I'm now a high-schooler, and he can't even stand the fact I wasn't an Ace for one of the sports clubs in junior-high. He kept trying to reinforce his name's pride onto me.

It was the dead of night, and the smell of blood and gunpowder filled the eastern winds. Screams of agony, and cries of battle travelled throughout darkness of night. Fire lit up the west's sky, with smoke clearly seen in the distance. Horse's hooves struck the earth and rough breathing was heard from battle-scarred soldiers as they entered into the town of Kastrell--

Thymes closed the book, as he sighed a deep and heavy breath. I just can't get into this book right now... Perhaps I'll just check it out and read it later. Thymes got up from the chair, and started back down to the book check-out counter.

[The current time is fourth-period]

Writing Style -- Explained
    [In case any of you are confused to what I've done, I merged the reading of the fictional book "Gone With The Earth" with Thymes' recollection of his past.]
    Last edited by DaKatGod; 05-06-2012 at 01:02 AM.
    Kat is my name, Sloth is my game. ---- The Self-proclaimed Villain of the SBox. Hear me roar. Surossu Moddo: HATSUDOU~!

12. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I’m alone... – Avalon sighs while walking by the hallway. She walked until she reached the Student Council room. She, then, stopped and knocked the door.

-I’m looking for Kawashima-san.
    -The president isn’t here. – Someone answered from inside the room
    -I want to discuss an issue regarding the last meeting of the student council. Can you tell me where is Kawashima-san?

The person suddenly opened the door and stayed in the doorway eyeing Avalon. She was a short girl with a short and shaggy black hair and green eyes.

-You can discuss it with me. – The girl moves from the doorway as a gesture telling Avalon to enter the room

Avalon entered the room and sat on a sofa. The girl closed the door and sat beside Avalon.

-So…what’s on your mind? – The girl asked on a dull tone
    -You know, the student council had a meeting regarding Inoue Miyako. I’d like to know what was discussed on this meeting.

The girl frowned and answered in a nasty way:
    -That’s none of your concern. It’s the student council business. If that’s what you wanted to talk about, I guess you just wasted your time. Now, leave! –she stared at Avalon with an angry face

Avalon then got up from the sofa and left the room, embarrassed. It had been a long time since a person was so impolite to her. She was returning to the teachers’ lounge when she came across Akutagawa Akemi walking out from the infirmary. Akemi looked down.

-Akutagawa-san, I was worried about you, what happened?
    -Ah…Ava… - Akemi looked at Avalon- I had some problems, so I couldn’t go back there. Sorry if I kept you waiting.
    -Why were you at the infirmary? – Avalon was curious
    - A friend of mine fell on the stairs and hurt her head. I took her to the infirmary, but they had to call a hospital because she was bleeding. Now they’re just waiting for the ambulance to arrive. - Akemi’s voice was gloomy
    -I’m sorry to hear that. But don’t worry, she will be ok. – Avalon tries to cheer Akemi up

Akemi gives a small smile.

-Yeah, you’re right. Well, I have to return to the classroom now. – Akemi walks away from there

-Hmmm...I gotta do something to be able to enter a classroom... - Avalon thinks and then, she uses her hagoromo to make a Mai-high uniform for her. After that, she enters the 2-D classroom.

-Sorry for being so late. - Avalon stops near Roberto, who was really surprised- My name's is Haruka Nakajima, pleased to meet you all. -- Avalon greets the class

-Uh...sit there, Nakajima-chan. - Roberto was really taken aback

Ok. - Avalon sits down where Roberto pointed
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

After Matt left, Sylvia decides to wait there on the living room for the target report that her supervisor was going to send her. She was tired because she couldn’t sleep well and was almost sleeping on the sofa.

-I need to stay awake, this report they’re going to deliver me is very important. – She got up and went to the kitchen drink something. There was a coffee pot on the table and after seeing it, Sylvia remembered that it was an energy drink from the human world. She, then, decided to drink one cup to try stay awake. After she sipped her coffee, she spat it.

Ugh, this is disgusting! How can the humans drink something like this? – She grumbled after spitting the coffee

Her communicator started ringing.
    Oh, looks like the report has arrived. – Sylvia press one button and the report appears in front of her
    Hmm…this girl looks easy. I’m sure Hawagane can conquer her. – she folds the report and put it on her bag. After doing it, she looks at her watch and realizes that it was 9:45 and she had to go there meet Matt. Sylvia, then, left the house and rushed to the school. At 10 o’ clock, she arrived there and found Matt waiting near the gate, as they had combined.

-Hello, Hawagane, and sorry if I kept you waiting. I had some work issues to solve.
    -Don’t worry, I didn’t wait so much. –replied Matt
    -Hawagane, do you know Kumina Hanako? – Sylvia asks
    Ah…she’s a girl from class 2-A, I think. What about her? – Matt asks looking puzzled
    I want you to try approaching her. You know, talk to her, befriend her… - Sylvia explains

Matt was still confused but he knew that he could trust Sylvia.

-Ok, I’ll try. – Matt answers
    -Good, if you need me for anything, I’ll be on the teachers’ lounge. – Sylvia passes by Matt
    -Wait, Tova-san! – Matt grabs Sylvia’s hand
    - Huh? What’s the matter? –Sylvia looks at Matt
    -Do you know something about this metal collar on my neck? – Matt pointed to the collar
    -Ah…this is like an identification. Everyone that signs a contract with me and my peers get one to help us identify the person. – Sylvia lies
    -Really? That’s interesting. – Matt accept as true what Sylvia said
    -Well, I’ll go to the teachers’ lounge now. – Sylvia leaves

Matt, then, walks to the building to return to his classroom. While he was walking on the hallway, he sees Kumiko entering her classroom. She notices him and waves her hand, smiling. Matt blushes and waves back.

-Muruyama-san… - he thinks
    Last edited by vtenan_rj; 05-08-2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: posted Sylvia

14. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay news flash its time for the rest of the players to meet at one place

16. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matt sat on the bench across the courtyard from Kumina Hanako. Her hair brilliantly brunette, her eyes shining as she happily sat there and talked to her friends. How was he going to talk to her? He only started talking to girls about a week ago, and now he was to do it all on his own? But he promised Tova-San that he would....
    Matt finally worked up the courage to move over and talk to her.
    "Hi, Hanaka-san." Matt said, with barely any confidence, to Kumina Hanako.
    "Umm, hi, Hawagane-kun. What do you want?" She asked, barely interested in the conversation. He looked over to the side to see her friends snickering behind their hands over their mouths.
    "Umm, I don't know, I just wanted to know how you are going.." Matt trailed off.
    "I guess I'm alright, thank you for asking, Hawagane-Kun. Cya." she said with a puzzled look on her face. She got up and started on her way to class, 5 minutes early.
    Did I really just ask her how her day was? How stupid... He thought to himself.....
    Come to our website:
    systemstp.freewebs.com

18. Description
    content
    Sloth Moderator

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Alright class, get back to your seats." The teacher nearly said in a melancholic voice. The start of fourth period, one away from lunch break. Sometimes, students are unable to wait and sneak a snack or even their lunch during classtime into their stomachs instead of paying attention. Most students are those fortunate enough to have a fulfilling breakfast; however, there are some who either have too little food, or none at all for breakfast, and are at school hungry for most of the day. Ivory, having just finished a small-talk session with Andou Fuji, is somehow a combination of all three.

"Uu~~~" Ivory groaned such as she sprawled out onto her desk. Currently, she had no such thing as 'food to which she can eat currently' since she left all her things in her and Thymes' original classroom, so she can not appease her stomach. Despite having a decent breakfast prepared for a freeloader in the morning before school, she would be classed as a "growing girl (despite being 160 years of age)," and wouldn't be judged on her food intake. And despite all of her current hardships, Ivory was still in a positive mood. Lunch will be such a delicious thing the more starved you are! I've found this to be true numerous times! Not to mention I pampered myself in the making of our bentos this morning with what Thymes had available, so it'll be even greater deliciousness! Little did Ivory realize, her growling stomach could be heard by half the class, and they all felt the urge to pass her an item of food out of pity.

--------------------------------

Takeshi and Teofilo start to work with the ‘hard labor’ they were put into. I suppose lies and deception aren’t your expertise, Teofilo mumbled just within ear-shot of Takeshi. He supposedly caught what was said and glared at him as if saying ‘As if you could do better?

Takeshi and Teofilo, currently known as Taka and Theo as their undercover aliases, finish moving the large boxes from the shelf to the floor. As Takeshi was well-versed with the machines of this world, Teofilo only acted as a support role in moving the boxes; nonetheless, he had the aid of his celestial robe in the off-chance he needed it. As the transparent robe, wrapped twice around his neck, danced around like a scarf in a breeze, Teofilo set down the last of the boxes.

"Phew, guess that's the last of 'em, Theo." Takeshi stated as he descended from the scissor lift, wiping his brow of a small amount of sweat. The warehouse was large, and although creepily dark, they both could tell it's nearing midday outside. Takeshi turned towards one of the smaller shelves, where a man was leaning against with a book held in his hand. "We've finished with the boxes." As if remembering something from the day before, the bespectacled man looked up from his book in a surprised fashion and stared at the two.

"Oh. Good work you two, that was finished quite fast. It seems he wasn't quite poor in his recruitment, this time..." The bespectacled man snapped closed his book in his hand and walked forward a few steps. He took a look around for a moment before saying, "That's all for this area. Follow me, and don't lag behind; I won't be able to guarantee your life that way." A calm ferocity assailed the two as they followed their new boss through the warehouse.

[THE REVIVAL IS UPON US~!!! REJOICE, MY TWGOK BRETHREN~!!!]
    [[And yes, I've changed my writings from 1st- to 3rd-POV. Try not to hate me or blame me as much as I'd want you to, but a Villain does what Villains are supposed to do.]]
    Last edited by DaKatGod; 06-04-2013 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Line spacing.

20. Description
    content
    Forever Green

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ¡Ay, caray! Roberto called on a student in his front row, a bright young lad. Daiki, the lad, plugged a few numbers into a calculator, and returned a value, which turned out to be correct. Roberto praised the boy, but was slightly distracted by other circumstances. A girl, skipping classes to read in the library. A student council, spinning its wheel trying to fix the problem before it bites them. His partner, sitting in the back of his class when she could be out investigating. The living is hard. Roberto opened his textbook to a page with a sample solubility chart, with criss-crossing lines running on it. "If you look on page 232, you'll see a solubility chart for the alkali metals chlorides and nitrates. If you have a mixture of any of these two compounds, knowing the slope of the curve will help you in a recrystallization." He straightened up, and drew the curves for sodium chloride, a shallow slant, and for sodium nitrate, a steeper curve well above the other curve, on the board. "Gram for gram, you will always have more sodium nitrate dissolved in your solution. So, if you have a precipitate from a mixed solution of sodium nitrates and chlorides, what would you expect it to be, Suzuki?" Suzuki, a grim-looking young man sitting in the center of the classroom, consulted the graph for a moment, and replied,

"Sodium chloride." Roberto nodded.

"Very good." Roberto drew the curve for potassium nitrate on the board as well, dipping below sodium chloride and rising sharply to above sodium nitrate. "What about if your solution was of potassium nitrate and sodium chloride? What's your precipitate now, Inchou?" The class representative, or Inchou, as everyone referred to him, squinted at the chart again, and replied,

"Not enough information. What's the temperature, and what's the curve for potassium chloride?" Roberto grinned at him.

"Very good!" Roberto was feeling better already.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweating, "Taka" followed the man, leaving the boxes stacked up on the floor behind them. Soon, they vanished into the darkness, and the tall man began speaking. "I know that you've declared a vow of silence, but you should at least listen to me. Wherever you come from, whoever sent you, they should be cautious about poking their noses into places where they don't belong." They passed by a row of gas cans lined up on a shelf. "The people I work for get very angry when certain boundaries are crossed, especially by outsiders." The shelves on their right bore stacks of black rods, strapped together. "Don't take that to be a threat. I bear no ill-will towards you. Yet. It's a warning. The entire city's straddling a powder-keg, and too many people are grabbing at the tinderbox." The man stopped between two shelving units. The one on the right was completely empty, the one on the left was stacked high with metal ingots. "Grab two ingots and we'll keep going." Takeshi looked at him askance, and picked off two that were closest to the lit path. They felt abnormally cold in his hands, with a smoothness that belied the mottled nature of the ingots themselves. They were light as well, and could not have weighed more than a pound or two each. He stole a glance at the man, suspicious, but the tall man had his back turned to him. Dangerous, but the man seemed well at ease.

The man continued walking with no explanation, and Takeshi hurried back into the lighted patch. The trio walked in silence a little more to another set of shelves. The set on the right were full of old books, while the ones on the left held boxes of glass beads. The man inclined his head towards the left and said, "One box." With that in hand, they continued to the next stop. This time, they picked up a pair of needle-nosed pliers. At the next stop, they picked up a pack of nails, wrapped in paper. They continued this march, getting extraordinarily strange objects at each stop, with no apparent use to any. At the end, they stopped in front of a metal door with a large bucket in front of it. The man pointed from the two, loaded down with items, to the bucket and stepped back. Sighing, they deposited their objects, and looked at the man for an explanation. The man shook his head and said, "Nothing for blue roses. The exit's on your right." Before the two could say a word, he hefted the bucket and went through the door, locking it behind him. Takeshi looked at Teofilo, and then at the door.

"Man, f--- that guy."
    Technically, I'm a Mangaholics typesetter, ever since RHS gave Billy Bat to them, but Red Hawk is blood in, blood out.

22. Description
    content
    Sloth Moderator

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few minutes prior to Len arriving to his classroom.

Sama'el was walking along the campus roads staring here and there with his cloak wrapping him in invisibility. "This is quite the amazing school. I think Len mentioned somewhere it was connected to a..." Sama'el's attention was grabbed by a certain thing, cutting off his train of thought. It was his spirit sensor ringing with a familiar tone. Unknown to Sama'el, a strange figure was watching him from a distance while clad in a black robe with a hood completely shadowing the face. Sama'el operated his sensor and managed to pin-point where the spirit host should be, and started to walk toward its direction.

In an instant between his first and second steps, Sama'el had a cold shiver run down his spine. Not g-! and was forcefully slammed into the ground, with his skull sensor dropping a few feet away from him. A stake of about the size of a combat knife was stabbed through both of Sama'el's arms and legs, and left within them. The figure above Sama'el moved toward the fallen communicator and picked it up. The figure in black then started to operate it in a smooth fashion. "Sto-!" After seeming to figure out what he was meaning to do, Sama'el tried to yell out a response but couldn't finish the complete sentence with his skull shaken from the amount of pain. Afterwards, a low-sounding 'alarm' sounded and Sama'el was filled with anxiety and an intense fear.

Current time.

Len, not knowing exactly where he should run to, started off running in a random direction. A few moments of huffing it through the questioning looks and stares of students and teachers, Len made it outside in search of the source. Although it wasn't planned beforehand, but Sama'el mentioned he'd send a signal when he found a target, So this must be it, thought Len.

Len arrived at a place pretty distanced from the main buildings of Maijima, closer to the forest surrounding it and started wondering if this was the right direction. His neck underneath the collar started itching, giving Len a bad feeling. And just as he rounded a large tree, his feeling became real.

Sama'el noticed the new presence, and his fear and anxiety grew into despair. While being hung from the tree by the neck, it was not enough to cause death by strangulation, but he still was being tortured theoretically. Through his nearly shut-tight eyes, Sama'el saw Len and the next few moments through what looked like a movie reel in slow motion.

Len noticed his demon buddy, Sama'el being hung by what looked like a transparent cloth using the tree branch as a fulcrum and keeping him suspended in the air. His arms and legs dangled helplessly with blood trickling down them as stakes were embedded into his limbs without mercy, robbing him of any sort of resistance. Even though this scene seemed abnormal enough, Len couldn't grasp how severe this situation was; which led him to not notice the presence of the being cloaked in black robes lunging toward Len's front with a large stake aimed at the stomach.

Sama'el realized on instinct he wasn't going directly for the kill, and was instead prioritizing the immobilization of the target. That gave them a chance, at the very least, but Len wasn't used to battling it out with people, much less demons. The stake barely grazed his side, leaving a gash right above his hip, spewing blood here and there. The cloaked figure withdrew the stake from the lunge and CRACK, a kick from the figure's right leg made contact with Len's skull, blowing Len's body a few feet away, causing Len to fall onto the grass, nearly losing consciousness.

"UGH!" Len's consciousness wavered upon being blown away a few feet after receiving a kick to his head, but he still did not know what was happening. His collar itched even more than before as he tried to shake off the dizziness, as he knelt on one knee.

"GET...!" Len thought he heard Sama'el shout something, but he didn't have the time to find out. A stake pierced through his left arm, although a size lower than the one used for his stomach, and it rid him of any thoughts besides the pain induced.

Sama'el tried to shout to Len to flee from the forest, but such a thing was futile if he himself wasn't able to get away. And fighting was out of the question. Sama'el looked at Len, the cloaked figure, his body dangling lifelessly, and then towards the 'rope' that held him. Sama'el made up his mind. He steeled himself for what is to come.

Len gripped his left arm with the stake embedded inside it, and decided not to try pulling it out. Len stood up and wobbled as he did so; a hefty kick hit him in the abdomen, sending him flying backwards, rolling another meter before stopping. Len didn't have any energy to try standing up again, and the pain sensors within his body are wracking his brain of any thought processes. His eyes caught sight of a figure cloaked in black slowly approaching his body with a stake held in one hand.

Sama'el manipulated his celestial cloak in a last ditch effort to free himself from the strangling cloth, and succeeded, dropping his helpless body onto the grass beneath the tree with a THUNK. He glanced over towards Len and the cloaked figure; they didn't notice him at all.

The cloaked figure approached Len in a slow, triumphant trod. The stake was raised high and was thrown down onto Len, piercing his leg with an unrefined method. This only caused more pain on top of the already accumulated pain coursing through Len's body. The figure withdrew another stake seemingly from thin air, as if conjuring it out of nothing, and raised it high once more. But this stake did not touch Len, it did not even leave the cloaked figure's hands. Sama'el had rammed into the cloaked figure's side, launching it away from Len.

The cloaked figure did not seem pleased with the current turn of events. In a stacticky voice, "... I'd rather not have to kill you." Neither Sama'el or Len said anything, but he continued regardless, "But you leave me no choice. This is for the good of all Devils. The mission... is top priority."

Sama'el's eyes, despite being clouded with numerous questions among the pain he felt shone once the figure spoke these few lines. So that's how it is...! Sama'el turned his back towards Len, and said with a pained smile, "Sorry Len, for dragging you into this...!" His limbs were failing faster than he hoped, and he crumbled to the ground, looking up at the cloaked figure in anticipation. As the figure approached, numerous stakes formed from the celestial robe, large and small, and they all aimed at Sama'el and Len. I'll at least get this information to that person...!

"Cold steel pierces flesh... A moment of clarity... Death is not the end."

As Sama'el uttered his haiku, a moment later Sama'el, and only Sama'el, was littered with countless stakes piercing into his flesh that shielded Len from any more immediate pain. The chest, abdomen, shoulder, legs, and arms were pierced with the stakes, resulting in an immediate death. A split second later, and a clear metallic sound could be heard, resembling that of a guillotine performing its duty.

[Phantasm's Sama'el and Excr's Len have now been killed.]
    [Long live the RP characters~!]
    Last edited by DaKatGod; 06-08-2013 at 05:26 PM.

24. Description
    content
    Fateless One

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was about 11:23 or 11:24.

First arrival. "So...this is the human world? This should be interesting..." Akihiko arrived on a cliff overlooking the town of Maijima. "Maybe this might be a good time to go over my orders again..."

The Chief's voice spoke to him in his head. "Your primary mission is to capture as many Loose Souls as possible. These former demons have hidden themselves away in the hearts of young girls. Find a way to force them out, I leave the method to you. The end justifies the means. Now hurry, and capture those Loose Souls!" Sounds simple enough. "Alright then...MISSION START!"

"...this is what the human world has to offer me? What a letdown..." Akihiko, bored as ever, decided to wander around and goof off. After a little time walking around, he started thinking about finding his own place to live, while he carries out his mission. "A base of operations, huh...where do I start?"

And so the house hunt began.

After being denied left and right an apartment due to his student status, it suddenly dawned on Akihiko that he needed a new disguise. A new disguise to make himself appear older. But how? "I wonder...what about that scarf thing that the old bag gave me...what was it called again?" Before departing for the human world, Akihiko was assigned the usual Runaway Spirit Squad equipment of a Spirit Sensor, capture bottles, and a hagoromo. However, before arrival, he quickly put them in his pockets and forgot about them. "It looks like one of those veils you'd see on one of those saucy dancers...whatever, let's see if this thing works."

Pulling out the hagoromo, he covered himself in its magic veil. After a few seconds, he looked around for a mirror. "WHAT THE-", he suddenly exclaimed. "WH...WHY AM I A GIRL?! Goddammit you old bag...I'm getting you back for this..." Akihiko looked older...but he was suddenly turned female. "I got older...but damn...this will have to do for now..."

After some...awkward conversation...Akihiro finally got his own apartment and started to settle in. "That old bag's in for it now..." Akihiko pulled out his Spirit Sensor and started to send a message to the Chief. Right after it was sent, however... "Hm? A message?"

"To whomever finds this message, please understand. I fight for the freedom of New Hell. My name is Sama-el, and this is my last message. Vintage has cornered me and my human partner, and I've run out of options. Attached to this message is my discoveries that I've made throughout my entire battle against Vintage and the Old Hell demons, but it is locked with an audio password. In order to unlock it, you must recite my last words as I have said them, and the information will be available to you. This message will be deleted for the safety of this information, so listen very carefully...please...fight back against Vintage...they must be stopped..."

After a long pause..."Cold steel pierces flesh...A moment of clarity...Death is not the end."

Akihiko was silent, as the message ended with a loud metallic sound. "So...that's what happened to you..." A tear formed in his eye as he spoke. "Don't worry", he exclaimed. "...I'll stop them, no matter what...Aniki..."
    Last edited by Phantasmguy; 06-08-2013 at 05:10 PM.
    I once abandoned a child to the darkest of the unknowns...sometimes I hear his cries at night...he sounds almost exactly like a broken air conditioner...

26. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was Biology period in class 2-A, Tomoko was bored. Nothing that the teacher wrote on the board seemed to catch the interest of the girl. Despite this, she still had everything fairly copied on her notebook and had already finished the exercises. She usually tries to finish everything regarding school as soon as possible, so she won't have trouble with it later.Time slowly passed and the lazy, but brilliant girl was getting more and more bored. It was taking forever for break to arrive and Tomoko finally be able to chill off and take some rest.
    Tomoko looks at her watch, it still had quite some time before break. The girl sighs and decide to look outside from the window. Maybe with a distraction, time would pass quicker.
    Last edited by Fuyuko Nograti; 06-08-2013 at 05:38 PM.

28. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fourth period. One hour until the lunch break. Sixty minutes before having to find Asama Shinobu. And yet...

...What is this?

Thymes was carrying a box ontop of another box, which held a small stack of wobbling papers at the very top. Thymes was obediently matching his pace with the older woman before him, wearing a black-heavy suit coupled with a skirt. The stockings, too, were black and covered nearly every portion of her skin, showing not a speck of bare skin except for her face and a portion of her naval area. The amount of black this woman wore gave Thymes an immediate thought, she'd fit the image of wielding a whip and dominating someone...

"Did you say something?" As if hearing Thymes' inner thought, the woman turned her head, asking the question that'd determine Thymes' life or death. He stared into the woman's purple eyes and replied with a forced smile,

"N-No, nothing at all, Nikaido-sensei."

"Hm~ in that case, hurry up your pace. I'll make sure you learn to not skip class... Oh, I just thought of the most suitable punishment for you." Her face turned around so Thymes couldn't see the full expression, but he was sure what formed was a devious, yet mature smile that caused goosebumps to appear on Thymes.

This... is bad. This was the sole thought that lit up in Thymes' entire head.

[This was written by DaKatGod]
    Last edited by TimesTicking; 06-10-2013 at 07:16 PM.

30. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ava just stayed on the classroom, taking some time to rest and think about her next move. She knew that Roberto would unable to help by that time. So, the little devil just decided to take the less troublesome route and stay there for a while and wait for break, when she and her partner would be able to do something.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

Sylvia arrives on the teacher's lounge and sit on a sofa. There were other teachers there, but they didn't care about her presence since she was dressed on a convincing outfit. The lazy devil was just sitting there, doing nothing. She had an appointment the next day and was "saving some energy" for it.

Matt, on the other hand, was pretty active by that time. He was strolling aroung school and heading to his classroom. The boy was kind of late, but he didn't seem to care.

-I wonder what is Tovelaria-san doing...

Matt then enters his classroom, with a tired look on his face.
    Last edited by vtenan_rj; 06-10-2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: vargas hates me.

32. Description
    content
    Fateless One

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Alright...no more tears."

Akihiko sat down and regained his composure. The apartment was luckily empty, so no one heard his lamentation. However, that message gave him a new insight on this mission and a new motivation to take down Vintage for what they've done.

"They will pay. We are destined for war, and we shall not fall."

Not wanting to get this top-secret information some unwanted attention, Akihiko decided to call Chief and tell her about the message. He pulled out the Spirit Sensor, and messaged the Chief immediately. "This is Akihiko Belial Murakami, undesignated, requesting to speak with the Chief. This is a Priority Lv. 3 message."

After a few seconds, the Chief's voice came up. "Ah yes, I remember you. A Priority Lv. 3 already? What's happened so quickly?"

"I discovered a message involving Vintage, but it's locked out. I'm in the process of decrypting the message as we speak." Akihiko had to come up with a believable lie on the spot.

"Very well. Continue decrypting that message, but in the meantime, I have an update on your mission." The Chief added. "There seems to be a possible buddy in your vicinity, so you should prepare yourself to meet this person. That message is vital, but don't forget your main priority. The spirits of Old Hell must be captured before they can do any harm to any of our worlds!"

"Aye-aye, Chief. One other thing though...WHY THE HELL AM I A GIRL?!" Akihiko suddenly remembered the other reason to call the Chief.

"...you DO know that the hagoromo was originally made for New Hell devils, right? And how we haven't seen a male demon in over 200 years?" Chief retorted.

"...okay. Now, how do I undo this? I think it would be slightly awkward for me to walk around like this." Akihiko bluntly stated.

"...you remove it like a robe. Didn't you read the manual before you left?" Chief asked.

"..."

*CLICK*

Akihiko ended the call. "A new buddy...how the hell is this supposed to work? Whatever...I can't let this get me down, you only get one chance to make a first impression!" He shook it off, gave himself a slap in the face, and started to slowly turn back into his usual playful self. Suddenly, a portal opened up in his apartment. Not knowing where it lead, Akihiko started to strike a boxer's fighting stance, bouncing on his toes. "Alright then...let's do this!", he exclaimed as he jumped into the portal.
    I once abandoned a child to the darkest of the unknowns...sometimes I hear his cries at night...he sounds almost exactly like a broken air conditioner...

34. Description
    content
    Sloth Moderator

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a few bouts of grumbling, Ivory was motionless. Her immediate neighbors instantly thought she died for a moment. Her eyes were closed, her arms were limp, and she was just face-planted on her desk. However, another immediate growl, louder than all the rest, ensued with Ivory as the center.

"~~!" Ivory twitched and opened her eyes, awakening from her unconscious state. Did I just pass out for a moment?! this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad. At this rate, I won't be able to enjoy my lunch!

Ivory steeled her resolve just in time to be called upon by the teacher. "Eh... you, the transfer student in the back with the skull decoration, solve this English sentence by placing a correct adjective into the blank." The board read, in seeming unreadable script to Ivory:

The walk home was horrible because of the rain.

Ivory, who wasn't even able to read most Japanese characters to the best of any of her ability, could hardly read any English characters. Thus, she was dumbfounded. She stared, and stared, and stared at the board, causing a sticky awkwardness in the classroom. And suddenly, Ivory face-planted the desk once more. The teacher was shocked, and the students nearly screamed in surprise, but then an earth-shattering growl emanated from Ivory, solving the weird misunderstanding, and somehow gave Ivory a free 'pass' of answering the question.

-----------------------------------------------------

As Takeshi and Teofilo exit the warehouse into the streets of Hachioji territory, they suddenly had no idea where they were now. In a seeming attempt to try to lead the way, Takeshi started walking one direction, while Teofilo grabbed his shoulder and gave him a stare. The stare contained a bit of murderous intent, while a bit of pity mixed in, combining to form the thought of: I know you don't know where you're going, so let's not go down this road, Takeshi.

Takeshi, seemingly knowing where this road will go, gave up and asked with words, "Then what do you suppose we do, Teo? Fly back? We still have the rest of the day for the mission." Perhaps thinking that Takeshi wasn't kidding, Teofilo started to float with his robe. Takeshi's eyes went wide with surprise, and he jumped and grabbed Teofilo in a somewhat wrestling-type choke hold while slamming Teofilo to the ground. In a hushed shout, "ARE YOU STUPID?! DID YOU NOT FORGET WHY WE'RE HERE?!"

Despite his unmoving body, Teofilo's eyes were clearly seen from Takeshi's view. They were the type you see on dead fish. Takeshi read his thoughts from his eyes, This is so boring~ I could die~. Takeshi sighed and stood up, dragging Teofilo up with him then shoving him over a small distance. "Whether we go back, or continue, we'll decide here, Teo." Takeshi brought his guard up and stared at Teofilo, seemingly saying This is how we settle things, right? Teofilo was still giving a dead-fish stare, but he put his guard up in a lazy-fashion before his spirit suddenly rose into a heated stare that could drain the blood from anyone caught within it.

At this point, however, Takeshi and Teofilo's stomach growled. They stared at each other in a mutual understanding.

In the back alleys of any city, you'll find anything you so desire. A store which sells any product from a bootleg DVD to a rare bat signed by a fake pro baseball player. An arcade with a broken machine that doesn't take coins but still allows you to play with infinite continues. And even a ramen stand that's open at midday.

Takeshi and Teofilo are sitting at said ramen stand as their orders are placed in front of them, Miso ramen for Takeshi and Tonkotsu ramen for Teofilo. Takeshi started digging in after a subdued "itadakimasu~" and Teofilo mirrored Takeshi's movements to eat his own ramen.

The two partners in crime, eating at a ramen stand in the middle of enemy territory, continued to slurp their noodles.

[Not yet lunch time for those over in Maijima. Be careful.]
    [For the answer for Ivory's English question, highlight the sentence on the board. ☻]
    Last edited by DaKatGod; 09-20-2014 at 06:43 PM.

36. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since it was taking forever for break to arrive, Tomoko had an idea. She'd give the teacher an excuse to leave the classrom and then go to a nice place read a book. She rose her hand.

"What is it, Ohmiya?" - the teacher asked

"Teacher, I need to go out and call my mom. My father is currently at the hospital and I'm really worried about him. I can't wait until break to do it." - Tomoko fakes a sad and worried expression

"Oh, I see. Go, then." - the teacher lets the girl leave

Tomoko steps out of the classroom, she was happy her small plan worked. Now she would be able to read that book she've been eager to read for days. After walking by the hallway for two minutes, she finds an empty classroom. it was the perfect place for her to avoid being disturbed during her reading. Tomoko enters, chooses a desk and sits.

"At last I'll be able to read this book." - once she opens the book, an envelope falls on the floor.

The girl notices the envelope and pick it up. Wondering what would that letter be about, she decides to open it.

Dear Ohmiya, I know you love mythology and supernatural stuff.
    My organization work with this kind of thing and we would be really pleased if you joined us.
    All you have to do is sign this contract and someone will go meet you.

Sign here:________________________

"Maybe someone is trying to play a prank on me..." - Tomoko scratches her forehead- "But I'll sign it anyway." - the girl signs the contract.

After Tomoko finished signing her name, someone fell right on where she was. After recovering from the knock, the strange boy realized his lips collided with Tomoko's. An accidental kiss. He moves himself away from the girl and gets up.

"Oh, you're the person who signed the contract?" - asked the boy looking at Tomoko

"Yes. Name's Ohmiya Tomoko." - Tomoko passes her tongue on her lips.- "You're quite agressive, jumping on me and kissing my lips. Any other girl would be really embarrassed and angry right now." - the serious looking girl crosses her arms.

"I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention and..." -Tomoko rises her hand,telling the boy to stop talking.

"You don't need to apologize, I'm not mad at you." - Tomoko then approaches that weird young man- "I just want you to tell me who you are and more about this contract."

The devil was pretty surprised that girl totally ignored being kissed on the lips and naturally moved to other subject. She sure was strange.
    Last edited by Fuyuko Nograti; 06-12-2013 at 12:42 PM.

38. Description
    content
    Fateless One

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Wow...this girl is really cute..." Akihiko thought to himself. "But...didn't we just kiss? Wouldn't most girls freak out or something?"

Akihiko definitely wasn't expecting this. Not only did he fall out of the portal and kiss a girl, but she showed no emotion at all when it happened. Akihiko regained his composure, smiled at her, and started to explain what's going on.

"You might be confused about what's going on, so I'll explain. Believe it or not...I'm a devil."

...she didn't respond and only stared back at him.

"...okay then. I can see you might not believe me. Here, I'll show you some proof." Akihiko decided to show off a bit of his strength. "You might wanna stand back a bit."

Akihiko started to channel his energy into his arm, and soon enough, a strange aura surrounded his arm. Tomoko's eyes started to widen, as she saw this transformation in front of her eyes. As the dark aura started to clear up around his arm, Tomoko saw the result: A rather large, black and orange demonic arm. It looked like nothing she'd seen before and her expression changed.

"...may I touch it? What kind of powers does it have?" Tomoko asked, with a glitter in her eye.

"Ha...I finally got a reaction out of you..." Akihiko panted, as he started to smile after seeing Tomoko's surprise. "Go ahead...you can take a closer look, after another little kiss. I'll explain things further, after you've had your fun." Akihiko snuck in a kiss as Tomoko started to examine his arm in further detail.

"So...beings like you really exist..." Tomoko smiled as she finished with Akihiko's arm. As soon as she was finished, Akihiko returned his arm back to normal, removing the dark aura that turned his arm into what it was.

Akihiko smiled back at her, and continued his explanation. "Alright then, so back to what I was saying...I'm a demon, and my acquaintances are having some problems. There's more demons out there, and they are MUCH more aggressive and MUCH more ill-tempered than me. They are the spirits of Old Hell, and we call them Weiss or Loose Souls. I'm part of a team that's working together to recapture them before they cause any harm to either of our worlds..."

"...what do you mean, 'cause any harm to either of our worlds'?" Tomoko questioned.

"It means exactly what it means...these Loose Souls hide in the hearts of girls, and regain their energy there. If left unchecked, they are reborn as the demons they once were and will wreak havoc upon the world. The Chief has set up a system where the demons in New Hell find human partners to locate and capture these Loose Souls, so that's why I'm here. It's up to the humans to bring out the Loose Souls hidden in the hearts of these girls, and it's up to me to capture them as soon as they escape. These are our Terms of Agreement, and your signature proves it."

Akihiko brought out the letter with Tomoko's signature.

"It's a good things you're a fan of supernatural stories...you're in one."

40. Description
    content
    Sloth Moderator

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Middle of fourth period. Lunch would be coming upon the students in no time at all. The smell of the chalk on the chalkboard in some classrooms would envelop the class, while other classes will have mixed aromas from students sneaking a snack from their bento. Asama Shinobu will likely be concentrated only on what Thymes has to say to her during lunch time. ... Which leads to Thymes' current dilemna.

Why am I still here?!

Thymes could smell the stack of papers as if they were pressed against his nose with enough force to crack his skull, but they surrounded his already-very-little space to move his arms about on the desk. Stacks upon stacks upon stacks of papers littered the desk he sat at. He was currently in the Teacher's Lounge, where Nikaido-sensei had brought him, and grading all the papers that she herself had in her care. Due to it being the middle of a class period, only one or two teachers were currently here including Nikaido-sensei.

Those boxes contained all these papers!

At this point, Thymes was on the verge of tears, but he still graded the test papers to the best of his teary-eyed ability, but he still was not quite fast enough.

At this rate, I won't even have gone through half of these by the time lunch arrives!

Thymes, grading the papers of his fellow peers, stumbled upon one paper in particular which caught his eye for a moment, before continuing onwards.

Andou... Fuji...

Asama... Shinobu...

Ivory...

While thinking of various women, Thymes pushed onwards on the never-ending stacks of papers.

[This is TimesTicking's Thymes RP turn. Due to various circumstances, I'll continue for one or two more RP turns before handing his character's life back to him; forgive me for giving you a good character to read for a while longer. m(_._)m ♥]
    Last edited by DaKatGod; 06-14-2013 at 09:19 PM.

42. Description
    content
    Forever Green

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roberto sat in his desk, gazing across the room at his students. His students and his partner, to be more accurate. He could feel the seconds ticking away as his class was almost finished. His gaze stopped on a girl, two columns from the door, three spaces from his desk at the front of the room. Asaoka Yukiko, known to her friends as "Yuki-chan". She was stealing glances at her partner to the left, a shaggy-haired boy who was absent-mindedly scanning his paper for mistakes. He was a Honda. Roberto had a bad habit of stressing the "hon" in his name overmuch, since the romaji penciled into a seating chart by an American friend of his was written "Honda", and Roberto had an old hispanohablante habit of dropping the "h". ¿Qué onda, Honda? He smiled to himself at the admittedly bad joke, remembering that Asaoka was cheating on her quiz. He turned in his seat, writing her name in English letters in a corner on the board: a reminder to himself to ask her to step outside for a moment once lunch came. Inchou looked up, hearing the sound, and narrowed his eyes. Roberto held up a finger to his lips for a moment. Keep it under your hat. He got the message easily enough and lowered his gaze to his desk.

Roberto leaned back, passing a hair through his now sparse hair. Ruefully, he winced to himself. It seemed only just yesterday when he had hair so thick it would keep warm from a sunny day. Not so any longer. He coughed, checking his watch, and looked up at the class once more. A few more students were still working on their tests, while most had turned their paper over and were staring at their hands. Just a bit longer, he thought, tapping his desk, they should only need a minute or so to finish. He looked out the window, gritting his teeth. He could feel a storm coming, though his bones had a hard time telling the difference between a storm and high tide. Far into the horizon, he could see a splotch of gray among white and blue. Could be a storm, could be smog. He gazed back at his watch, and stood up. "Time's up, class! Make sure your name's on it and pass it forward." One girl in the corner had a little flurry of action finishing the last few questions, and breathlessly thrust her paper forward. The others reached the front of their respective rows easily, and Roberto walked across the front desks, picking up the stacks of paper. "I'm confident that you will all do well on this quiz, and not one word to the contrary, Haruko." He pointed to a demure-looking girl in the back, looking down at her hands. Her head shot up at the mention of her name, then fell down slowly. He placed the stack of papers on his desk, and leaned back against, it, placing one hand on his chin, feigning an attempt to remember something. "¿Hay más que hacer?" Inchou guessed the meaning, and asked,

"What's wrong, Galeano-sensei?" Roberto brought his hands back to his hands, and replied,

"I could have sworn that there was something else I had to do." He walked around to the front of his desk, digging through a pile of papers on his desk, and pulled one out at random. It was one of the extra quizzes, though the students couldn't tell. "Ah, that's right." He folded the paper twice and place it in the thigh pocket of his lab coat. "Asaoka, would you step outside for a moment? Once the lunch bell rings?" Asaoka, confused and suspicious, asked,

"What do you need me for?" Roberto waved his hand at her, a dismissive gesture.

"I'm not supposed to talk about it in front of the class." He opened the paper back up, then replaced it in his pocket. "Nakajima, I'll need you to step outside as well." Asaoka was ever more confused, and looked at a friend to her right. The bell rang, signalling the start of lunch, and Roberto pointed to Asaoka, and to his partner, then to the door. He shook out his lab coat, and walked towards the door.

[TIME CHANGE; CURRENT TIME: LUNCH]

----------------------------------------------------------

Takeshi pushed his bowl away from him, covering a burp with a fist pressed against his mouth. He sighed, immensely satisfied, and stepped away from the cart. "How was yours, Teo?" Teofilo shrugged, and Takeshi chuckled. "Miso not strong enough for your liking?" Without waiting for an answer, and having already paid, Takeshi pounded on the cart, and shouted, "Thanks, mister!" before looking up at a pair of delinquents eyeing up a young girl hurrying past. He swore under his breath, and tapped Teofilo on the chest, pointing to to the two as inconspicuously as he could. "Looks like two bottom-liners for Hachioji." Teofilo looked at the two, and gave Takeshi a sardonic look that seemed to say "You think?". Takeshi rolled his eyes, and whispered, "We're going to follow them." Teofilo looked at him, completely deadpan, and said,

"Really? This is what you want to do after getting lunch?" Takeshi raised his hands, exasperated.

"We've got to do something, and this is a good way to get to the headquarters without getting stuck doing dumb shit for some tall dude again." Teofilo sighed, and threw up his hands, acquiescing. Takeshi looked back at the spot where the two delinquents were, and was shocked to see that they had gone. He rounded the corner to see them moseying down the street. He turned to Teofilo, grinning, and explained the plan. "Alright, we've just gotta shadow them a bit." He started to walk after them, matching his pace to theirs as best he could, keeping a fair distance away from them. "You've just gotta keep your head down, staring at their shoes." Teofilo stared at him. "It makes sense. Most people have different shoes, and walk differently. Plus, you can tell them apart by their pants, or legs. This way, you can still tell them apart from other people, but they won't notice you if they look back. To them, you're just another person in the crowd." Takeshi rolled his shoulders, widening his gait, and slowed down a little. Teofilo looked at him like he was crazy, or at least dangerous to society, but ultimately adopted the same gait.

"This is dumb."

"Shut up, you're dumb."

44. Description
    content
    Sloth Moderator

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lunchtime. A time for eating lunch. After dreading through half the day, one will have the luxury of eating their carefully prepared bentos; or, should the situation allow, something bought from the school's variety of cafeteria food and the like. However, there seems to be a student who is currently in a pickle.

Ivory rushed through the crowd of students flowing passed her, like a salmon swimming upstream. The crowd of students were rushing down the hall towards the stairs, seeming as if they were wild animals desperate enough to even leap out of the third-floor windows to reach the food vendor known for the cheaper breads.

"Gu~!" Ivory pushed her way through the never-ending crowd of third years, seemingly using up her last bit of strength. As she made it past the last stretch of the human river, Ivory felt her knees crumble beneath her, and she began to fall. As she was about to hit the ground, a helping hand reached out and supported Ivory's body, nearly toppling down with her.

"Eh?" Ivory's surprised remark led her eyes to see who helped her, to which they widened further.

"Hey there Ivory... Uhm, is Thymes around...?" Green eyes expectantly looked down into Ivory's, to which she could muster no immediate answer.

-----------------------------------

To know thy enemy, walk in their shoes. Teofilo felt like taking on the literal meaning of that and just barely managed to surpress the urge to steal their shoes. Teofilo's buddy, Takeshi, was focused on shadowing the two Hachioji grunts to see where they lead them.

Teofilo felt that shadowing grunts will not get them anywhere near an HQ of a gang, but should the off-chance lead them to one, Teofilo felt a burning sensation; a sensation he felt only when he could go all out. In all of the years that Teofilo was being re-schooled in New Hell under the Spada house, he was unable to meet an opponent who gets his blood boiling. He met Takeshi, his current buddy, who he can temporary go toe-to-toe with in an unusual terms of bouts; he's sucked into a strange sense of 'honor,' or 'rules' and forgets to go all-out.

Despite all that though, Teofilo holds the feeling that he'll be able to one day fight a 'match', a match with lives on the line, between a human or another demon, and enjoy it extensively.

In the midst of Teofilo's battle-hungry thoughts, the two Hachioji grunts seem to be randomly going down this and that way with various distractions leading them along their path, but Takeshi had this hunch. His back tingled, and it gave him an irritated feeling, as if he was in the scope of a hunting rifle on a constant basis. He didn't feel like he was being hunted, but he still felt an important "pressure" making itself known to himself. He was unsure of what the pressure was trying to tell him; Danger? Important clue? Or both?

In the middle of Takeshi's own thoughts, the two Hachioji grunts made a decisive move that Takeshi and even Teofilo noticed; among a row of lined-up 1-story buildings tightly packed together along the entire street, the two grunts made minute movements to watch for any watchful gazes, deciding it was safe, before moving quietly into a run-down building.

Takeshi and Teofilo slowly close in on the building itself. Takeshi was reminded of the old buildings shown in the era when Edo was the capital of Japan, the building reminded him that much of those run-down shabby 'houses' that were packed together to form lodgings. It likely held a small entranceway past the sliding screen door, and then after that was a room for gathering, and then perhaps another room past that was for sleeping if it was abled. Takeshi doubted the second room's existence, and thus pondered for a brief moment;

Is this... their HQ? Were those two 'grunts' not actually 'grunts'?

As if Teofilo could read his mind, he bumped his arm softly onto Takeshi's shoulder and said, "... Shall we pay our 'bosses' a visit?" The smile Teofilo displayed at that moment was akin to a predator hunting his prey.

[Food puns. Yay.]
    Last edited by DaKatGod; 06-16-2013 at 03:47 AM.

46. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once she heard the bell ringing, announcing lunch time, Tomoko told Akihiko to wait there and went to the classroom to pick up something. After three minutes, she came back carrying a kind of large lunchbox.

"Are you hungry, Akihiko-san?" - the girl sits on a desk and opens the lunchbox. there was a lot of food there, enough for two people.- "I usually bring more food because my friends are always forgetting to bring their bentos. Feel free to dig in and tell me what's our first mission as a team."- Tomoko gently hands a pair of chopsticks to her devil partner.

48. Description
    content
    Fateless One

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Akihiko settled down and regained his composure.

"Thanks, and I do know how to use chopsticks." He gratefully accepted Tomoko's offer with a rather large bite.

"So, here's our first target...Joyce Cooper, class 3-G, age 18. Being a transfer student, and being American, she's had some trouble adjusting to life here in Japan, but she's had an interesting change in behavior recently. Apparently, she was known to skylark: look around in a daze and tune out the world, but she's been acting more like a diligent student and taking down notes. As positive as that sounds, a change like that doesn't happen overnight. So there's your information, what's the plan?"

Akihiko decided to get some more of Tomoko's lunch as he asked. "Also...you got anything to drink?"

50. Description
    content
    Sloth Moderator

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thymes very nearly rushed out of the room once the bell had rung, except the pressure he was feeling had him planted to his chair, grading the excess amount of papers. As Thymes was hearing what sounded like a herd of animals flocking to various parts of campus, he was swallowing his tears as he graded the papers in front of him.

Of the various papers he had graded, a few of them got close to perfect scores, a lot of them barely made it above failing, and one or two of them had perfect scores. Nakasaki Taki, and Katsuragi Keima. Thymes didn't know either of them, even though he was a third year. Perhaps that only showed how much he kept to himself in his high school years. And yet Asama was--

"Ne, Seito-kun." His thoughts cut off, Thymes looked over toward the source of the voice, Nikaido. "Shouldn't you hurry up with grading those papers? You won't have a lunch break if you keep dawdling around."

Thymes suddenly felt the urge to scream out of despair, but he swallowed his waterfall of tears and kept up the grading process for this super-lazy-and-demanding-teach-

"Did you say something?" Nikaido's eyes met Thymes, and he instinctually cowered in his chair, before breaking out in something like a cold sweat.

"N-Not at all, Nikaido-sensei. Ah... hahaha... ha." Thymes obediently pressed onward through the fear his overseer gave him.

I need to make it to the meet-up!

[This is Thymes' turn, once again. Coming in on the home-stretch, it would seem. I think Nikaido's going to appear one last time in his next turn. Not sure, but... Hey. We aren't all fortunetellers.]

52. Description
    content
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast