Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forum RPG - The World God Only Knows - Matters of Heart and Spirit

There is a girl that I would like you to conquer.
    - Dokurou Skull, Standard Spirit Squad buddy contractual wording.
    The Capture rate is still 3%?!
    - Various, Netherworld Constitutional Ministry, Far East Branch
    A man of wisdom avoids dangerous 3D girls. It's best not to get involved.
    - Fallen God, admin of a popular web site about Galge.

Hell is done for...

Hell has seen a massive breakout of spirits that have escaped to the world of humans, Earth. Members of the Runaway Spirit Squad, demons sent to recapture the escaped spirits are given devices that let them easily divine where the spirits are hiding. But things aren't easy for the Spirit Squad, because the Escaped Spirits have learned to hide in the most unassailable of places: gaps in the hearts of human girls.

The spirits can only be ejected by filling these gaps, which is where the buddy comes in. It is humanity that best understands its own kind, so demons contract themselves to buddies, working together as a team to free the world of an evil power, one girl at a time.

But even among the rank and file of the Spirit Squad, there are many who know the truth, that there are powerful demons working towards their failure, to overthrow the current state of peace and to restore power to an old evil.

Welcome to the the forum RPG for The World God Only Knows!

Create a new Character
    To make a character, please follow the instructions shown in the Character Resubmission thread.

Role Play
    This RPG is a forum role play game. Players will express their Characters' actions through making forum posts here on this thread. All interactions with your Character, other Characters NPCs and the environments and surroundings of Maijima City are expressed through your written word. Tell the story of your character as they win the hearts of girls and banish evil from the world!

Whatever you write, remember at all times that this is a game. A character's personality need not reflect their player's. Attacks and betrayals in game are not real life attacks and betrayals.

Alignment and Capture
    Human characters have one aim: to rid the world of evil spirits. These spirits reside in gaps in a heart, meaning that the only way to get them out is to fill that gap up! Use any method you can think of to do so. Engage in romance or plot against their enemies. Many methods have been found to work. Human Characters grow more powerful by capturing Heroines.

Demon Characters are allowed to be aligned to New Hell or Vintage. New Hell’s Spirit Squad seeks to recapture the Escaped Spirits, to prevent them from re-establishing Old Hell. Vintage seeks to ensure Escaped Spirits can grow, and will ensure safety for the spirits they capture. Demons grows more powerful with every Escaped Spirit Captured.

Upon Capturing a Heroine, an Escaped Spirit will appear. Defeat this spirit before it escapes into another person's heart.

Tasks
    If a GM gives you a Task, you are free to do whatever you wish about it, but Role Play that decision also. If a Player’s lack of Role Play for a Character affects other Players, GMs may Role Play that Character on their behalf. Completing a task will restore Stat Points. Leaving a task alone has no effects.

GM Rulings
    Many things will happen in game that will affect other players or important NPCs, and each of these events will be reviewed in a GM Review post. Multiple events may be reviewed in one post, so it's important to pay attention to every one! Your GMs are: Jekroland, Vargouille and CalmlyFreed (Partial DaKatGod for Forum-Modding; pay him no special attention).

Guide-lines for Chronology:
    Everybody should be abiding by a roughly similar chronology (through periods, time of day, etc.). Anybody can signal a change to a next period of time provided that a few conditions are met, so make sure that you read every post so that you aren't confused by sudden time shifts.

- If the last time change did not occur on the same page, you may change the time if nobody is posting currently.
    - Note, if the last time change occurred on the last post of the last page, typically you have to wait until close to that position on the current page to change the time.
    - If a 48 hour period has passed without any new posts, and you are reasonably sure that nobody is posting, or will be posting soon, you may change the time even if the last time skip was in the last page.
    - Time change must be relatively minimal (start of period to end of period, for example).
    - A complete agreement between GMs may result in a more major time skip (night to morning) if no posts are in progress.
    - If you are currently past the time, just wait until the time catches up with you.
    - If you change time periods, make it very clear that you are doing so. This post is a good example of how you should do this.

Note that these rules are a work in progress, and may be subject to change at a later date to make the RP function better.

NPC Actions:
    Players are only allowed to describe actions already dictated by GMs, though you can have a bit of artistic license, within reason. For example, if an NPC is described by Vargouille as walking in the room and sitting down, you can write that the NPC walked in the room and sat down. You can also describe the gait as "swaying" or "gangly". You may not describe the NPC as "wearing a frown" or "sitting down angrily" because that relies on an emotion that may or may not be accurate to the character the GM is planning. If Vargouille described the NPC as storming in the room and sitting down, you may describe the NPC as "wearing a frown" or "sitting down angrily" because "storming in" implies anger. If the distinction seems vague, just err on the safe side. At worst, you'll just be asked to alter the offending passage. If you cannot proceed in the plot because you require GM assistance to role-play an NPC, please make an OOC (Out-of-Character) statement to that effect at the end of your post. One of the GMs will help you as soon as possible.

Two important rules

1. Do not finish capturing a heroine or escaped spirit before a GM allows it
    In game, players need to decrease Heroine’s Gap Size or an Escaped Spirit’s Power to Zero before they can complete a capture. However, you are not allowed to finish a capture unless a GM allows you to do so. Characters that are allowed to finish the capture of a heroine or escaped spirit are given the "Capture Imminent!" flag by the GM.

2. Do not decommission other characters permanently
    This is the 'do not kill other player characters' rule. Players are likely to form an attachment to their character, so many forum RPGs have this rule as a sign of respect for other players. While it is fine to attack other characters, players must wait for the GMs to tell of the results. Whether an attack deals significant damage is up to the target of the attack or the GMs, not the attacker.

Above all, have fun. Please enjoy the game as you fight your way across the lands of Earth and Hell, for matters of Heart and Spirit!
    Last edited by DaKatGod; 06-07-2013 at 05:52 PM. Reason: I'm now a resident Mod reviving this poor thread with Mod Powah. ♥

2. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stin6er View Post
    Violet's POV:

"any kind of first impression may lead to happy ending, Zane-kun." I said imitating Sherlock Holmes style.

"I haven't decided on the method how to catch it but, I take it into consideration to make her fall for you Zane."

"What?? How can you...," he protested, but before he finished, I turned my face away from him and asked, "Hey, do you think we seem like and ideal lovers?"

"Eh?"

Then I ran to my seat without waiting for his answer. 'So stupid, why do I have to ask that kind of question?' I said in my mind. I wished he didn't see my blushing face.

Lucky me, the next period began before Zane had managed to move from his position.
    Zane wanted to say that it was HER job to help him catch te spirits not the toher way around. why would he have teamed up with her otherwise? but her plan sort of made sense as he was a male and the target was female, but even so-

"Hey, do you think we seem like and ideal lovers?" Zane was back into reality, but even so this comment was straight out of the blue. why would she be asking this? Was it apart of the conquest? before he could even say what she left.

"... honestly, such an weird girl..." He was back to thinking about the conquest and Violets plan when suddenly-

"Hi there. My name is Matthew Hangawane. pleased to meet you." he turned to see this boy smiling at him, although not very confidently. Zane didn't care much, but that didn't ever stop him from talking.

"Sup dude, names Zane. i'm the new F.E.Z. in class." he smiled back. noticing the kid's lack of confidence he tried to get him loose. he got up and put his arm around matt's shoulder. "So your Matt, huh? well, you can call me Z! You gonna be sitting next to me this year, so lets get along. I hope you can show me around japan sometime! I might even get you some hot girls to hand out with!"

The bell rang ans everyone took their seats. Zane shot a peace symbol to Matt and sat down. Matt reminded Zane of himself before he decided to be his usual trouble-making himself. speaking of trouble Zane had figured out a way to get another meeting with Hanako...
    Last edited by Z-ComiX; 03-16-2012 at 02:43 PM.
    *DaKatGod high-fives ComiX for the first time ever.*@[11:55AM] 8/3/13
    *DaKatGod pats ComiX-kun on the back for a job-well-done.*@[02:15PM]12/7/2013

4. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Thanx,, uhh, Z." Matt said before silently sitting down beside him. Then, the worst thing happened. Mr Kodama, the School English teacher and head of the performing arts, walked into the room. 'Ohh, NO!' I though to myself. 'please be a substitute, please be a substitute!' I pleaded to myself.
    Then, "Hello class 2-B, I am now your class homeroom teacher!"
    'Oh, NO!'

6. Description
    content
    Forever Green

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The message delivered, he replaced his phone in his pocket. He placed his hands on his desk, and scanned the table. It was a simple desk, with a file drawer and two paper-drawers on one side, and four paper drawers on the other. Just below the handles of the smaller-paper drawers were pieces of masking tape that were written on with a marker for each of the periods of the school day. Between the two sides was a long, shallow tray that slid under the desktop, and it contained pens, pencils, a calculator, extra pieces of chalk, staples, and hidden under a dish of paper clips, a key to the file drawer, in case one of the teachers forgot his or her own. Roberto had a small netbook on the table, cover up, screen dark. He jiggled the mouse, and the screen lightened, asking for a password. He typed it in, and almost immediately he had two incoming e-mails. One wasn't something that needed to be taken care of immediately, but the other was about a missing student in his next period, Kitsuki Amika. He was very surprised, because he had expected her to never miss a day of school if life still remained in her body.

He looked on his schedule for the next period and noticed that he had set it to be a free study period. That's good, now I can go find out about Miyako. I might want to meet Avalon before I do that, though, so we can take a look together, and split the work. Maybe the Student Council Room... He pulled out his phone, still keeping it low down, and typed in a message to Avalon. "My second period is a free period. Scout for now, and we'll meet up to discuss. Choose the place." He hesitated to press the button, yet pushed it anyway. He shut his eyes, not sure if he was going through the right plan. He put the phone away as the first student was coming up with a question. "What can I do you for?"

----------------------

The girl was trying to thank the delinquent, but he turned away roughly. "Save it." he said gruffly, "If you want to thank me, don't come back to this part of town. It's dangerous for weaklings." He strode away, leaving the girl standing. A man who worked as the bartender of a nearby pub came out, and looked at the two thugs on the ground.

"Poor fools, unlucky of them to meet that man. Lucky for you, girly, that "Nagamori Takeshi" was coming around. They're right, though. Pretty young thing like you will get eaten up in this part of town. Best go back home, Maijima Girl." The girl did not respond, but reached into her purse, a fairly small thing, and felt for an envelope, which she had wrote not long before. She knew that it was a light pink in color, and she knew what she would do to it. She crushed up, balling it up, and upon withdrawing her hand, tossed it askance into a nearby trash bin. What a fool she had been, to think that she had been in love with that man. For all of her love, that one hadn't saved her. Nagamori, on the other hand, had. Looking around, Amika turned and left that part of town, going closer to her school.

Once Takeshi had gone to a place a bit farther than the scene of the fight, and spoke up to Teofilo.

"Before we meet Banchou, there's something you need to know. Aokawa isn't as large as it once was. We still control a good amount, but we're losing land. Our best fighters are either away, or sitting in jail for a time. In a man-to-man fight, Aokawa would beat any of these new gangs, but they're beating our guys with numbers. We're fighting as hard as we can, but we're in a bad way." He looked up, and saw two men leaning in front of a door on the side of a wall. "Hold on here, and let me talk. Don't pick any fights, not here." Takeshi stopped in front of them, and said, "I'm here to see Banchou." One of the men grumbled, and pointed to the one beside Takeshi.

"I know you, Takeshi, but not this guy. Who the hell is he?"

"With me." The tone of Takeshi's voice hinted at danger, and the two locked eyes for a moment before the guard decided that it was alright.

"Fine, fine. Just get in there and hurry up. Banchou's busy, you know, and he's not even supposed to be here." The guard gave Takeshi a suspicious look, and said, "How did you know that he was here?"

"I'm the right-hand. It's my duty to know." Satisfied with this answer, the guard motioned for the other to open the door, and the door opened. The guard who had opened the door gave a growled order--don't start any funny business--and the door closed behind the pair. They were going to meet the Banchou.
    Technically, I'm a Mangaholics typesetter, ever since RHS gave Billy Bat to them, but Red Hawk is blood in, blood out.

8. Description
    content
    Sloth Moderator

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After telling Thymes I didn't see anyone, I brought it upon myself to find the host as soon as possible.
    Once the next class had started, I replaced my seat with a 'substitute' of myself, and escaped to investigate. I did wide-ranged scan earlier, but I didn't get a strong enough signal, so I decided to walk around each classroom.

From our 3-D classroom, I'll go towards the staircase nearest to me, so I'll hit 3-C, 3-B, and 3-A. Scanned 3-C, and there was nothing. I went over to 3-B, and I didn't get a reaction, though not everyone looked to be present. I went over to 3-A, and I got a signal, but I didn't see who it belonged to. I cloaked myself and walked in on the lesson invisible. I walked through the aisles of seats to check who had the reaction, and it was a lone girl in the corner, who was sitting, staring blankly into a blank notebook.

I ran through some records, and found some data on the person, and her name seems to be Andou Fuji. I have to tell Thymes quickly...

-----------------------------------------

As the door closed, we walked into a room full of numerous 'thugs,' but their body frames suggested otherwise for some of them. The one that caught my eye had a muscular body that could be seen even through his clothes, but not enough to cause any sort of tearing. He stayed seated as Takeshi greeted him: "Good morning, Banchou."

"Takeshi, who is this guy?" asked one of the lesser beings in the room.

"... Let's say he's an acquantince of mine, and not press any further." Takeshi answered, with a growling undertone. The same lesser being replied with:

"What'd you say, Nagamori?! Just 'cause you're the Boss' Right-hand man doesn't give you the ri--"

"Enough." The Banchou ended any sort of sentence as if he had cut it with a blade. He stood up off his seat, and he was exceedingly tall. Taller than Takeshi by at least a half foot or more; and the way he stood just exerted a need for power.

"I can see why he's the Banchou, Takeshi. He's got a good amount of power, unlike the rest of the humans I've recently seen." I unmistakebly put on a smile as I said that due to the excitement of this man standing up and coming closer.

"Oh-ho~? This little kid is your acquantince, Nagamori? He looks like he's scared just being in the presence of the Boss!" a different lesser being had said, in a mockingly voice.

"I'd stop the sh-- talk if I were you, new guy. Teo here is strong enough to last a couple minutes with me, even if neither of us went all-out. He'd drop you within seco--"

"Didn't I say enough, Takeshi?" The Banchou had said, fiercer and sharper than the last time. Takeshi had ceased his sentence, and started a new one:

"Banchou, the reason why we're here... I'm sure you know why."
    Last edited by DaKatGod; 03-16-2012 at 05:31 PM.
    Kat is my name, Sloth is my game. ---- The Self-proclaimed Villain of the SBox. Hear me roar. Surossu Moddo: HATSUDOU~!

10. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmguy View Post
    Sama'El: Just trust me on this...you'd be surprised. I'm looking for a guy that can really learn to win over the ladies...or at least, help them find a way to love. Let's just say that the world hinges on those finding love in the first place, and I can help give those people a little push. Besides...you're skipping class. What else do you have to do?"

Sama'El put a big grin on his face, looking like he's just won a tournament. "Oh, that's right...I haven't introduced myself yet. You can call me Ryota. Ryota Hayagawa."
    Len accepted the offer, since he wasn't busy and all. He asked Ryota what girl should he flirt with.

12. Description
    content
    Ageless Demon Hunter

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by excr View Post
    Len accepted the offer, since he wasn't busy and all. He asked Ryota what girl should he flirt with.
    Sama'El had quite a grin on his face as the kid accepted the offer.

Sama'El: Hey now, first thing's first. Let's make this official, so how about a handshake and your name?

Maybe this kid can help me out after all...let's see what happens.
    I once abandoned a child to the darkest of the unknowns...sometimes I hear his cries at night...he sounds almost exactly like a broken air conditioner...

14. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega_spy View Post
    "Thanx,, uhh, Z." Matt said before silently sitting down beside him. Then, the worst thing happened. Mr Kodama, the School English teacher and head of the performing arts, walked into the room. 'Ohh, NO!' I though to myself. 'please be a substitute, please be a substitute!' I pleaded to myself.
    Then, "Hello class 2-B, I am now your class homeroom teacher!"
    'Oh, NO!'
    Zane saw Matts expression of horror and whispered to him, "hey is he a bad teacher or somethin-" It was then he heard the worst "Ingresh" he had ever heard.

"SHADDUP!" said the most annoying voice. He was staring dagger at Zane. He soon realized why Matt feared this teacher. Zane grinned as he started to think about all the pranks he was going to pull on this guy...

---

After class Zane said good bye to Matt and told him they should hang out later, but for now get had some work to do. He then proceeded over to Violet who was deep in thought. She stared at her with an eyebrow raised, then knocked on her skull.

"knock, knock. we got work to do remember. I figured out a way to get closer to the target. She never came back to her homeroom after i met her so why don't you get her classwork and drop it off at her house."

16. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Vargouille;83726]The message delivered, he replaced his phone in his pocket. He placed his hands on his desk, and scanned the table. It was a simple desk, with a file drawer and two paper-drawers on one side, and four paper drawers on the other. Just below the handles of the smaller-paper drawers were pieces of masking tape that were written on with a marker for each of the periods of the school day. Between the two sides was a long, shallow tray that slid under the desktop, and it contained pens, pencils, a calculator, extra pieces of chalk, staples, and hidden under a dish of paper clips, a key to the file drawer, in case one of the teachers forgot his or her own. Roberto had a small netbook on the table, cover up, screen dark. He jiggled the mouse, and the screen lightened, asking for a password. He typed it in, and almost immediately he had two incoming e-mails. One wasn't something that needed to be taken care of immediately, but the other was about a missing student in his next period, Kitsuki Amika. He was very surprised, because he had expected her to never miss a day of school if life still remained in her body.

He looked on his schedule for the next period and noticed that he had set it to be a free study period. That's good, now I can go find out about Miyako. I might want to meet Avalon before I do that, though, so we can take a look together, and split the work. Maybe the Student Council Room... He pulled out his phone, still keeping it low down, and typed in a message to Avalon. "My second period is a free period. Scout for now, and we'll meet up to discuss. Choose the place." He hesitated to press the button, yet pushed it anyway. He shut his eyes, not sure if he was going through the right plan. He put the phone away as the first student was coming up with a question. "What can I do you for?"

----------------------
    Avalon was near the library when her phone made a sound. She quickly took the phone from her purse and checked it.

Avalon: (At last....)

Avalon then typed her answer: ["The student council room is a nice place. Wait for me there, I'll be going right now."] and sent the message to Roberto.

Shinobu: What's the matter? Why did you stop so sudden?
    Avalon: Sorry, Kawashima-san, but I have to go meet someone. See ya!! - Avalon leaves the place in a hurry
    Shinobu: Wait... - Avalon was already too far to listen
    Shinobu: Gee, what a strange girl.
    Nikaido: So you were fooling around during class, huh, Kawashima-chan? - Nikaidou appear behind Shinobu
    Shinobu: Nikaido-sensei? Uh.. well... I can explain...
    Nikaido: The Student Council president shouldn't do things like this, don't you think?
    Shinobu: ... - Shinobu was on a ticklish situation
    Nikaido: I'll let you get away this time, but DO NOT do it again, ok? -Nikaido was enjoying teasing that poor helpful girl
    Shinobu: Okay... - embarrassed,Shinobu leaves and goes to class 2-A room

After some minutes, Avalon arrives to the student council room and finds Roberto there, sitting in a chair. She closes the door and sits next him.

Avalon: Finally we could meet. - says Avalon as she arrives there panting

Last edited by vtenan_rj; 03-16-2012 at 08:07 PM.

18. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-ComiX View Post
    Zane saw Matts expression of horror and whispered to him, "hey is he a bad teacher or somethin-" It was then he heard the worst "Ingresh" he had ever heard.

"SHADDUP!" said the most annoying voice. He was staring dagger at Zane. He soon realized why Matt feared this teacher. Zane grinned as he started to think about all the pranks he was going to pull on this guy...

---

After class Zane said good bye to Matt and told him they should hang out later, but for now get had some work to do. He then proceeded over to Violet who was deep in thought. She stared at her with an eyebrow raised, then knocked on her skull.

"knock, knock. we got work to do remember. I figured out a way to get closer to the target. She never came back to her homeroom after i met her so why don't you get her classwork and drop it off at her house."
    I stared at the board blankly, didn't notice Zane was next to me. He told me to drop her classwork at her house.

I lost my words. "Sure." I replied shortly then continue staring at the board.

"By the way, could you go to the roof top for me please? I arranged a meeting with Elsea-san. Actually I still curious and would like to find out more about her. Your instinct is rarely wrong, isn't it?"

Suddenly it felt weird talking to Zane, or were I the one getting weird?

20. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Edited Version*

Before 2nd period started, Ivory made a substitute and went to find who the "escaped spirit" was, while I was waiting for Ivory to come back I was starting to wonder who had the "escaped spirit." It was taking quite a while and Ivory should have been back a while ago, but since sometimes Ivory can be an airhead I was gonna do it myself, so I asked the teacher that I needed to go to the bathroom, basically I only had 5 minutes in search of Ivory and the "loose soul", once he excused me I left the class in search of Ivory and the "loose soul" but as I was thinking who would have it, I accidentally bumped into someone, the girl fell and I gave her a helping hand and apologized, as I was giving her a helping hand this girl told me her name was Asama Shinobu, so later I told her my name, she also started to apologize for not looking when I was giving her a helping hand. We started talking a little but my time was running out and I had to be back in class if I don't want to get in trouble. As I was gonna go back to class, suddenly Ivory shows up and tells me who the target was, a girl named Andou Fuji from class 3-A, after telling me I told Ivory to keep her eyes open on her.
    Last edited by TimesTicking; 03-19-2012 at 11:02 PM.

22. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmguy View Post
    Sama'El had quite a grin on his face as the kid accepted the offer.

Sama'El: Hey now, first thing's first. Let's make this official, so how about a handshake and your name?

Maybe this kid can help me out after all...let's see what happens.
    Len introduced himself to Ryota and gave him a handshake.

Len: So? what about this flirting job you're talking about? Is it something relevant with dating and marrying girls?

24. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While writing down his latest novel project at his house, flashbacks of recent events plagued his mind. He crossed his lips with concern...

Could... could that boy from before be asking for my help? To stop these strange-looking guys from that girl somehow?

He sighed, placing his head on the desk.

If that's the case, I don't even know how to do so...

"Actually... That's not what I mean by being buddies..."

Kumuro widened his eyes, turning around.

"What are you doing at my house?"

The boy formed a small grin.

"Well what's now important is to making a few things clear, so that you don't get into misunderstandings..."

He stood near the desk, staring at his laptop.

"Plus I can read your mind... I'm guessing that you might've seen your competitors, am I right?"

Kumuro cocked his eyebrow.

"Com... petitors?"

The boy moved the mouse around the screen, reading Kumuro's work.

"My main goal you see... is to capture... loose spirits... These spirits dwell inside any woman's heart and there are special ways to smoke them out..."

"So what does this have to do with Kitsuki then?"

"Did you know that love can fill one's heart so much that the spirit inside them will get pushed out immediately?"

Kumuro widened his eyes, making his cheeks red.

"W... WHAAAA-? You want me to have a girlfriend?"

The boy shook his head.

"A 'perfect' kiss will suffice. Just try hard enough for her to want to kiss you at least. I promise you will be done with her once we're finished..."

Kumuro scratched his head, chuckling nervously.

"I... I don't know about that... I... I kinda don't have one before..."
    Last edited by SSDrhw0; 03-17-2012 at 07:05 PM.
    fan war shop here

this is from my new video :D

26. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Polly loves Spoilly
    "Don't worry, it's easy for you. Just be brave like you did back in the forest."

Earl looks around the room.

"Hmmm, why do you have ero mangas and posters?"

Komuro is embarrassed about the ero mangas and posters he treasured for a long time.

"I.... there are for studies... Yeah, you can learn a lot of things in reading manga"

Earl just tilted his head. "Ok.. so let's get back to business"

Earl disappeared into thin air and reappeared near the window.

"You just have to use your head and my help.. You can make a girl fall in love. *smirk* Just like how you make a love scenario on your novel, conquering a girl is most likely the same, and your novel, it's really good"

"So what do you say?"

Earl gaze at Komuro's eyes intensely (hypnotizing?)

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it Night Time now>?
    Last edited by איינער טוט ניט פ; 03-22-2012 at 05:10 PM.

28. Description
    content
    Forever Green

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (Still no. It's second period. Also, for future reference, Amika won't be back to the school area for at least a few hours.)

The bell rung for the end of first period, and Roberto's mind filled in the words to the old tune. O Lord our God, be Thou our Guide, that by Thy help, no foot may slide. Every time he heard the bell, it brought back a wave of nostalgia. But now was not the time to be concerned on such matters of the past; the present was trouble enough. He put the gradebook for the period onto the desk, neatly into the upper right corner, and picked up the computer. He stood, carrying the computer under his arm, and waved goodbye to his class. A couple of students waved as well, saying "Goodbye, Galeano-sensei." He passed the other teacher stepping out of 2-A, and they greeted each other, wearing wide smiles. "What are you doing coming here so quickly, Roberto? Eager to see me?" the other teacher said jokingly, and Roberto laughed.

"Perhaps another day, but for now I want to just tell them that it's a free period. Good thing too, because I've got some work to do checking up on absent students."

"Amika, right? Or are there more students worrying you?" the teacher's face became more concerned now, his smile fading. Robert was quick to attempt to assuage him.

"It's fine, it's fine. I'm not really worried, I just want to nip it in the bud, or else I would be wondering all day."

"I guess you're right. I have to go to the Room now, some of us have classes to do, you lucky dog, you." Roberto laughed, and waved him on. Roberto stepped into the room, and smiled at everyone. He strode up to the board, and in large, neat characters, wrote the words "Free Period" on the board, then set the chalk back down. He turned back, and said to the class representative, "I've got to leave, so while I'm gone, you're in charge. Only call me if someone's on fire, dying, or dead." That was his joke with the class rep, albeit a bit morbid for a joke. It was all in the execution, though, and he always did it with a smile. He stopped at the teacher's room to drop off his computer, and then hurried to the student representative's room, which was on the second-floor so that it was more or less centralized within the school. As he turned the door, he was thankful that there was nobody within, and he took a look at the arrangement of the tables, in a U-shape, with the opening facing the door. The windows were opposite the door, and on the right side were rows of shelves filled almost to bursting with neatly labeled binders. To the left side was a small "kitchen area", with a sink, a rack for drying cups, an electric water boiler, and little boxes filled with little packets of tea, each labeled with a little tag that said what kind of tea it was. Roberto chose a cup, and chose an earl gray tea bag, dropping it into a mug that read "I ♡ MINNESOTA" in bold English letters. He didn't know where that place was, but it sounded lovely enough. He picked up the water boiler, and tipped it, filling the cup with hot water. He went to the U-shaped table, and choosing a seat that faced the shelves, sat down. It was not long after that Avalon entered, panting, apparently from the effort of getting to this place. He smiled, and said, "Good, good, you're here. There's tea if you would like some, mija."

-------------------------

Frowning at "the new guy", Takeshi turned to Banchou. "Banchou, the reason why we're here... I'm sure you know why." Banchou nodded roughly, and leaned against the wall, folding his arms across his chest. After a moment of silence, he spoke.

"We're talking about what to do with the three new gangs." He pointed out a map on the table, and strode to it. He spoke three names, pointing at the rough locations of their centers. "Hachioji. Mukojima. Nagayama. These three gangs are pushing us out west, north, and south. Their men are s--- compared to ours, but they've got enough of it to tip the scales. Takeshi, what do you think?" Takeshi leaned over the map, his eyes tracing the colored dots that represented scuffles between the four schools. A penciled-in line sketched the rough borders of each of the gangs. Small tokens, coins, slips of paper from pachinko parlors, bottle caps, what have you, represented the fighting force of the gangs. It was lucky that the other three gangs hated each other as much as they hated Aokawa, or Aokawa would have lost a long time ago.

"Anything we do is risky, but we can't just sit here with our thumbs up our a---es. If we take small groups of men and send them to do guerrilla attacks, finding straggling groups of guys, taking them out, disappearing without being caught, we might be able to win. Provided, of course, they don't swarm up the first chance they get. We should be concerned with fighting Hachioji right now, they're the weakest, but a forty-seven meter tall giant, while smaller than a fifty meter tall one, is still pretty damn tall." Takeshi paused for a moment, looking at the map. "If we can spread rumors among the three that the other two are planning on ganging up on the third, we can get them to-" The door burst open, and one of the men came in, bleeding from his scalp. Banchou reacted immediately, shouting,

"What the hell happened!" The guard stumbled a bit, and replied,

"It's Hachioji, boss. They've sent a good eight guys here, and the other guard, that b------, turned on us. I locked the door behind us, but that won't stop them for long." Banchou's face was stormy, and he lowered his hands to be at his side, curled into fists. Takeshi smiled, excited.

"Only eight? Let me and Teo here take care of 'em, easy as pie." Banchou thought on this a moment, but that moment was brief.

"No, they've come for us, so let's go greet them. All of us." Banchou cracked his fist, and, just for a moment, smiled.

Takeshi knew from that one smile that this would be fun.
    Last edited by Vargouille; 03-17-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    Technically, I'm a Mangaholics typesetter, ever since RHS gave Billy Bat to them, but Red Hawk is blood in, blood out.

30. Description
    content
    Ageless Demon Hunter

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by excr View Post
    Len introduced himself to Ryota and gave him a handshake.

Len: So? what about this flirting job you're talking about? Is it something relevant with dating and marrying girls?
    The contract had been sealed.

Sama'El: Okay Len...here's the deal.

Sama'El told Len about the entire ordeal with loose souls and how they're hidden within the hearts of girls.

Sama'El: If we wanna get those loose souls out, we gotta fill their hearts. So YOU gotta take their place! Make them fall head-over-heels in love with ya, and I'll take care of the rest. Sound good?
    I once abandoned a child to the darkest of the unknowns...sometimes I hear his cries at night...he sounds almost exactly like a broken air conditioner...

32. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stin6er View Post
    I stared at the board blankly, didn't notice Zane was next to me. He told me to drop her classwork at her house.

I lost my words. "Sure." I replied shortly then continue staring at the board.

"By the way, could you go to the roof top for me please? I arranged a meeting with Elsea-san. Actually I still curious and would like to find out more about her. Your instinct is rarely wrong, isn't it?"

Suddenly it felt weird talking to Zane, or were I the one getting weird?
    Zane Shrugged.

"sure, lets head out." He sensed her discomfort, and decided to talk to her. "soo.... why exactly do we need to talk to these people? Is it important to the mission?"
    Last edited by Z-ComiX; 03-17-2012 at 12:39 PM.

34. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    (Still no. It's second period. Also, for future reference, Amika won't be back to the school area for at least a few hours.)

The bell rung for the end of first period, and Roberto's mind filled in the words to the old tune. O Lord our God, be Thou our Guide, that by Thy help, no foot may slide. Every time he heard the bell, it brought back a wave of nostalgia. But now was not the time to be concerned on such matters of the past; the present was trouble enough. He put the gradebook for the period onto the desk, neatly into the upper right corner, and picked up the computer. He stood, carrying the computer under his arm, and waved goodbye to his class. A couple of students waved as well, saying "Goodbye, Galeano-sensei." He passed the other teacher stepping out of 2-A, and they greeted each other, wearing wide smiles. "What are you doing coming here so quickly, Roberto? Eager to see me?" the other teacher said jokingly, and Roberto laughed.

"Perhaps another day, but for now I want to just tell them that it's a free period. Good thing too, because I've got some work to do checking up on absent students."

"Amika, right? Or are there more students worrying you?" the teacher's face became more concerned now, his smile fading. Robert was quick to attempt to assuage him.

"It's fine, it's fine. I'm not really worried, I just want to nip it in the bud, or else I would be wondering all day."

"I guess you're right. I have to go to the Room now, some of us have classes to do, you lucky dog, you." Roberto laughed, and waved him on. Roberto stepped into the room, and smiled at everyone. He strode up to the board, and in large, neat characters, wrote the words "Free Period" on the board, then set the chalk back down. He turned back, and said to the class representative, "I've got to leave, so while I'm gone, you're in charge. Only call me if someone's on fire, dying, or dead." That was his joke with the class rep, albeit a bit morbid for a joke. It was all in the execution, though, and he always did it with a smile. He stopped at the teacher's room to drop off his computer, and then hurried to the student representative's room, which was on the second-floor so that it was more or less centralized within the school. As he turned the door, he was thankful that there was nobody within, and he took a look at the arrangement of the tables, in a U-shape, with the opening facing the door. The windows were opposite the door, and on the right side were rows of shelves filled almost to bursting with neatly labeled binders. To the left side was a small "kitchen area", with a sink, a rack for drying cups, an electric water boiler, and little boxes filled with little packets of tea, each labeled with a little tag that said what kind of tea it was. Roberto chose a cup, and chose an earl gray tea bag, dropping it into a mug that read "I ♡ MINNESOTA" in bold English letters. He didn't know where that place was, but it sounded lovely enough. He picked up the water boiler, and tipped it, filling the cup with hot water. He went to the U-shaped table, and choosing a seat that faced the shelves, sat down. It was not long after that Avalon entered, panting, apparently from the effort of getting to this place. He smiled, and said, "Good, good, you're here. There's tea if you would like some, mija."

-------------------------

Frowning at "the new guy", Takeshi turned to Banchou. "Banchou, the reason why we're here... I'm sure you know why." Banchou nodded roughly, and leaned against the wall, folding his arms across his chest. After a moment of silence, he spoke.

"We're talking about what to do with the three new gangs." He pointed out a map on the table, and strode to it. He spoke three names, pointing at the rough locations of their centers. "Hachioji. Mukojima. Nagayama. These three gangs are pushing us out west, north, and south. Their men are s--- compared to ours, but they've got enough of it to tip the scales. Takeshi, what do you think?" Takeshi leaned over the map, his eyes tracing the colored dots that represented scuffles between the four schools. A penciled-in line sketched the rough borders of each of the gangs. Small tokens, coins, slips of paper from pachinko parlors, bottle caps, what have you, represented the fighting force of the gangs. It was lucky that the other three gangs hated each other as much as they hated Aokawa, or Aokawa would have lost a long time ago.

"Anything we do is risky, but we can't just sit here with our thumbs up our a---es. If we take small groups of men and send them to do guerrilla attacks, finding straggling groups of guys, taking them out, disappearing without being caught, we might be able to win. Provided, of course, they don't swarm up the first chance they get. We should be concerned with fighting Hachioji right now, they're the weakest, but a forty-seven meter tall giant, while smaller than a fifty meter tall one, is still pretty damn tall." Takeshi paused for a moment, looking at the map. "If we can spread rumors among the three that the other two are planning on ganging up on the third, we can get them to-" The door burst open, and one of the men came in, bleeding from his scalp. Banchou reacted immediately, shouting,

"What the hell happened!" The guard stumbled a bit, and replied,

"It's Hachioji, boss. They've sent a good eight guys here, and the other guard, that b------, turned on us. I locked the door behind us, but that won't stop them for long." Banchou's face was stormy, and he lowered his hands to be at his side, curled into fists. Takeshi smiled, excited.

"Only eight? Let me and Teo here take care of 'em, easy as pie." Banchou thought on this a moment, but that moment was brief.

"No, they've come for us, so let's go greet them. All of us." Banchou cracked his fist, and, just for a moment, smiled.

Takeshi knew from that one smile that this would be fun.
    ?? Umm excuse me your the Takeshi guy right the one that they say in rumors that one of most though guys around this part of town right hmm i wonder if what they say is true oh well best of luck the delinquent with heart of gold

36. Description
    content
    Sloth Moderator

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since Thymes told me to keep my eyes on Andou Fuji, I did... well, I tried. After he told me during the short break to keep an eye on her, I went over to outside her classroom and I stood near the back-door. I stared at her, and she stared at her notebook, not even paying attention to the lecture. I glared intently at her for a few solid minutes without blinking, and upon blinking, my eyes started to water. I don't know whether it was because of the watery eyes, or if I was hallucinating or something, but Fuji looked to be transparent, or not even a solid entity anymore. Her body looked as if I could touch my hand through her and it'd pass right on through, like she was a ghost. I didn't notice it, but someone that looked to be staff asked me "What are you doing?" and looked sternly at me.

"I, uh... um..." I couldn't think up a response.

"If you keep dawdling like that, you'll be later than you already are. I won't ask why you're late, but just get into the class." She brought me up from my crouched position, and led me into the 3-A classroom. "I've brought you your late student."

"... She doesn't look familiar to me." the teacher of the class said, "maybe she's a transfer student? We've had a lot of those in the past few days."

"Are you a transfer student then?" the teacher that caught me asked. I replied with,

"Yes, but--"

"Then please sit down, since you're already late enough." the teacher grabbing me, had cut me off with. I decided not to deny it for now, since the thought came to my mind of being able to watch Andou Fuji even closer now.

I sure hope Thymes will be fine...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle-Time, is what I thought, but as soon as we got outside, Takeshi, and the Banchou were all that were needed. The worthless 'enemies' were too low-leveled for my tastes, I can't understand how they can even be considered 'dangerous.' Our lesser beings on our side hung a little back from Banchou and Takeshi, and I was completely out of the view of everyone. One of the lesser beings nearest to the Banchou's left side shouted: "You damn Hachioji bastards!" While another screamed:

"No mercy, no mercy! Kahahaha!" The Banchou just stood there, his anger emanating off from every pore of his body. The Banchou, after a moment, roared:

"Crush them all." Takeshi, the Banchou, and the lesser beings charged at the eight Hachioji punks, except there weren't "eight" of them, only four. In an instant, those 'four' became zero, with both Takeshi and the Banchou fighting together with those lesser beings at the back, supporting them. In an instant, I heard a loud "CLONK" as a metal object hits something that wasn't, so I turn around to see one man single-handedly take down the four other Hachioji punks that 'circled' around. He devastated the equally lesser beings within seconds and then saw me notice him. He smiled, and did a quick wave, before glancing at his watch and then rushing off.

Takeshi, the Banchou, and the other lesser beings regrouped at the building, to find it a mess. The map with the war pieces was ruined, with the pieces scattered around everywhere on the floor, the chairs and tables that we had were either broken, tipped over, or wedged into a wall, cabinet or in pieces. Takeshi immediately realized: "It was that bleeding guard. He's the true betrayer... You two," Takeshi pointed at the new guy, and another, more experienced gang mate, "Go and find the injured member and treat him if possible." Takeshi and the Banchou stood over the ruined map. They both had snarls that showed a heap of disdain, and hurt. I wouldn't know what it'd feel like being betrayed, I had on my mind, since my memories... The thought trailed off when someone spoke up:

"We found him, and he's got his forehead pummeled in, a few bruises on his torso, and numerous cuts over his body."

Upon hearing that, Takeshi clenched his fist, and in one swift moment, brought it an inch or two off the table, and SMASHED it onto it, splintering most of the table. "Those damn Hachioji... They'll pay for this." Takeshi clenched his teeth, ferociously.
    Kat is my name, Sloth is my game. ---- The Self-proclaimed Villain of the SBox. Hear me roar. Surossu Moddo: HATSUDOU~!

38. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by איינער טוט ניט פ View Post
    "Don't worry, it's easy for you. Just be brave like you did back in the forest."

Earl looks around the room.

"Hmmm, why do you have ero mangas and posters?"

Komuro is embarrassed about the ero mangas and posters he treasured for a long time.

"I.... there are for studies... Yeah, you can learn a lot of things in reading manga"

Earl just tilted his head. "Ok.. so let's get back to business"

Earl disappeared into thin air and reappeared near the window.

"You just have to use your head and my help.. You can make a girl fall in love. *smirk* Just like how you make a love scenario on your novel, conquering a girl is most likely the same, and your novel, it's really good"

"So what do you say?"

Earl gaze at Komuro's eyes intensely (hypnotizing?)

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it Night Time now>?
    There was some strange energy pouring inside Kumuro's head. His head ached a bit... like we was...

"I... I accept..."

The ache disappeared, making Kumuro stand up.

"One question... Why Kitsuki? Why not other girls?"

Earl turned around, grinning sinisterly.

"Oh... you don't realise yet?"

Kumuro shook his head. Earl walked away from the window.

"She obviously likes you..."

Kumuro widened his eyes. No way! No one has ever been like this to me before!

"Well it's your lucky day... I'm also guessing that you longed for a girlfriend... Am I right?"

Kumuro scratched his head.

"Well..."

"I'll make sure she stays as your girlfriend... even after we're done with the capture..."

The boy vanishes again, making Kumuro sit back in his seat.

"Wait... that would also mean..."
    Last edited by SSDrhw0; 03-17-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    fan war shop here

this is from my new video :D

40. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaKatGod View Post
    Since Thymes told me to keep my eyes on Andou Fuji, I did... well, I tried. After he told me during the short break to keep an eye on her, I went over to outside her classroom and I stood near the back-door. I stared at her, and she stared at her notebook, not even paying attention to the lecture. I glared intently at her for a few solid minutes without blinking, and upon blinking, my eyes started to water. I don't know whether it was because of the watery eyes, or if I was hallucinating or something, but Fuji looked to be transparent, or not even a solid entity anymore. Her body looked as if I could touch my hand through her and it'd pass right on through, like she was a ghost. I didn't notice it, but someone that looked to be staff asked me "What are you doing?" and looked sternly at me.

"I, uh... um..." I couldn't think up a response.

"If you keep dawdling like that, you'll be later than you already are. I won't ask why you're late, but just get into the class." She brought me up from my crouched position, and led me into the 3-A classroom. "I've brought you your late student."

"... She doesn't look familiar to me." the teacher of the class said, "maybe she's a transfer student? We've had a lot of those in the past few days."

"Are you a transfer student then?" the teacher that caught me asked. I replied with,

"Yes, but--"

"Then please sit down, since you're already late enough." the teacher grabbing me, had cut me off with. I decided not to deny it for now, since the thought came to my mind of being able to watch Andou Fuji even closer now.

I sure hope Thymes will be fine...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle-Time, is what I thought, but as soon as we got outside, Takeshi, and the Banchou were all that were needed. The worthless 'enemies' were too low-leveled for my tastes, I can't understand how they can even be considered 'dangerous.' Our lesser beings on our side hung a little back from Banchou and Takeshi, and I was completely out of the view of everyone. One of the lesser beings nearest to the Banchou's left side shouted: "You damn Hachioji bastards!" While another screamed:

"No mercy, no mercy! Kahahaha!" The Banchou just stood there, his anger emanating off from every pore of his body. The Banchou, after a moment, roared:

"Crush them all." Takeshi, the Banchou, and the lesser beings charged at the eight Hachioji punks, except there weren't "eight" of them, only four. In an instant, those 'four' became zero, with both Takeshi and the Banchou fighting together with those lesser beings at the back, supporting them. In an instant, I heard a loud "CLONK" as a metal object hits something that wasn't, so I turn around to see one man single-handedly take down the four other Hachioji punks that 'circled' around. He devastated the equally lesser beings within seconds and then saw me notice him. He smiled, and did a quick wave, before glancing at his watch and then rushing off.

Takeshi, the Banchou, and the other lesser beings regrouped at the building, to find it a mess. The map with the war pieces was ruined, with the pieces scattered around everywhere on the floor, the chairs and tables that we had were either broken, tipped over, or wedged into a wall, cabinet or in pieces. Takeshi immediately realized: "It was that bleeding guard. He's the true betrayer... You two," Takeshi pointed at the new guy, and another, more experienced gang mate, "Go and find the injured member and treat him if possible." Takeshi and the Banchou stood over the ruined map. They both had snarls that showed a heap of disdain, and hurt. I wouldn't know what it'd feel like being betrayed, I had on my mind, since my memories... The thought trailed off when someone spoke up:

"We found him, and he's got his forehead pummeled in, a few bruises on his torso, and numerous cuts over his body."

Upon hearing that, Takeshi clenched his fist, and in one swift moment, brought it an inch or two off the table, and SMASHED it onto it, splintering most of the table. "Those damn Hachioji... They'll pay for this." Takeshi clenched his teeth, ferociously.

While seeing the action that happened the new guy decided to follow the delinquent and watch things as they unfold who know what type of adventure or troubles await him .
    ?? he is quite strong hmm but surly that how he earned his reputation around i guess id better follow this guy for now just before i enter work i think i should have some time to kill watching this hmm.
    As the new continues to watch as the things that happen are about to begin
    Last edited by Jekroland; 03-17-2012 at 09:10 PM.

42. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Edited Version*

I was wondering where Ivory was at, Ivory always causes me to worry when she isnt around. I went to look for Ivory and noticed that she is in class 3-A, from that moment it seemed like she did something stupid as to be a transferred student in 3-A, when she is actually a student in 3-D, I dont know how she got in class 3-A but this works perfect and I can use this advantage, but the problem was, what would happen if the teacher finds out? Ivory always troubles Thymes, but this time Ivory did something really stupid but he just ignored it this one time because Ivory is in class 3-A and she can keep watch of Andou Fuji.

While I was looking at Ivory being crowded by students asking her questions, Ivory notices me and calls my name.

Ivory: Thymes~!

When she called out my name all the students turned onto me, they all rushed up to me and asking me questions,

Students: Whats your relation with Ivory!?!?!

Thymes: My dad is friends with her dad.

(Male) Students: Oh OK.

Suddenly,

Ivory: Yeah, I also live with him.

The moment she said that all the students were mad/jealous of me.

(Female) Students: A boy and a girl living together is wrong, what are you doing to her when no one is home!

Thymes: I am not doing anything.

I was started to have trouble because I was being overwhelmed and it seems like they all made me the bad guy, but there was one girl who actually protected me

Asama Shinobu: You guys should try to actually listen to him, he can't be a bad person!

I noticed that this girl was the girl who I happened to bumped into earlier today when I went to try to talk to Andou Fuji, I think her name was Asama Shinobu? I remember seeing her a few times in school but I never thought that she would actually protect me. I'm not sure why she started to protect me but it was great because now all the guys and girls are calmed about it. This was a great chance for me to make an explanation.

Thymes: Ivory's parent were going to move abroad and Ivory didn't want to move all the way to abroad so my dad told her that she could stay in our place, and because of this now Ivory stays in my house.

Asama Shinobu: So you guys really have nothing special together? You guys are not dating?

Thymes: No we are not dating, we are just friends.

I am not sure why she started to ask me questions, but every time I tried to go to Andou, I was being held back by Asama. As I was talking to Asama, I gave a glance at Ivory and started to give her signals to talk to "loose soul" hoping that she will understand what I am trying to say, but as this was happening I noticed that Asama Shinobu was looking at me and felt annoyed and suddenly dragged me out of class with her.
    Last edited by TimesTicking; 03-22-2012 at 11:35 PM.

44. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GM Review

tl;dr Don't mind the stuff in the spoilers, nothing important happened there.

Sorry about this dump of post reviews. I was away for a few days.

So many damned Refresh and Socialise Actions Triggered >_<. From now on, I'm completely ignoring them if it doesn't change anybody's stats at all. If that's the only Action Triggered in the post as well, I'm declaring it an RP Post. I'm putting this batch here so there's some examples of how to Trigger these Actions. There's a reason it's so easy to trigger these two actions. Refresh and Socialise are the Regeneration Actions for healing after taking damage. I'm thinking of making Socialise harder to trigger.

Note that posts have been listed in chronological order. Oh, and those people with completed tasks got a small temporary stat boost. This is what will happen for completed tasks, which means that tasks will only be given to those how are falling behind.

If the GM Intervention messages make very little sense, please say so in the discussion thread.

All the RP Posts and Normal Posts with only refreshes and socialises

Ken Sanada: RP Post
    Stats: 20/20 Safety, 20/20 Guile, 20/20 Lifestyle (no change)

Masakasu Sawasa : Normal Post
    Actions Triggered: Refresh
    Stats: 14/14 Safety, 17/17 Guile, 8/8 Lifestyle

Zane Min Laheeb: Normal Post
    Actions Triggered: Socialise
    Stats: 10/10 Safety, 14/14 Guile, 15/15 Lifestyle

Avalon Wax Hivern: RP Post
    Stats: 22/22 Magic Power, 10/10 Renown, 7/7 Connections (no change)

Roberto "Cubano" Galeano: Normal Post
    Stats: 9/9 Safety, 15/15 Guile, 15/15 Lifestyle

Nagamori Takeshi: Normal Post
    GM Intervention!: Fun (Explanation: Normally, you'd trigger an Action for fights, but opponent is just NPC)
    Stats: 10/10 Safety, 20/20 Guile, 9/9 Lifestyle

Ivory Es Mir Klossner: Normal Post
    Stats: 9/9 Celestial Robe, 15/15 Awareness, 15/15 Connections

Teofilo Osvaldo Spada: Normal Post
    Stats: 19/19 Celestial Robe, 10/10 Renown, 10/10 Connections

Len Ex Luutenheart: RP Post
    Stats: 15/15 Safety, 19/19 Guile, 5/5 Lifestyle (no change)

Violet Ignis: Normal Post
    Stats: 12/12 Safety, 15/15 Guile, 12/12 Lifestyle

Muhara Kumuro: RP Post
    Stats: 17/17 Safety, 5/5 Guile, 17/17 Lifestyle (no change)

Michael Wong: Normal Post
    Stats: 11/11 Safety, 13/13 Guile, 15/15 Lifestyle

Ken Sanada:Normal Post
    Stats: 20/20 Safety, 20/20 Guile, 20/20 Lifestyle
    Ryota "Sama'El" Hayagawa: Normal Post
    Actions Triggered: Buddy Request
    GM Intervention!: Fun (Explanation: Normally, there'd be a stat drop, but that's only for serious occassions)
    Stats: 16/16 Celestial Robe, 16/16 Awareness, 7/7 Connections
    More Posts with only those two Actions

Len Ex Luutenheart: RP Post
    Stats: 15/15 Safety, 19/19 Guile, 5/5 Lifestyle (no change)

Ryota "Sama'El" Hayagawa: Normal Post
    Stats: 16/16 Celestial Robe, 16/16 Awareness, 7/7 Connections

Lucia von Rubiaceae: Normal Post
    Stats: 17/17 Magic Power, 14/14 Renown, 8/8 Connections

Ken Sanada:RP Post
    GM Intervention!: Normal Post turned into RP Post, Fun (Explanation: No need for actions to trigger when target is NPCs), Fairness: (Explanation: Ken Sanada is a GM Character)
    Stats: 20/20 Safety, 20/20 Guile, 20/20 Lifestyle (no change)

Flags: Contract Signed with Zane Min Laheeb! (At this point, these two are obviously buddies)

Zane Min Laheeb:Normal Post
    Flags: Contract Signed with Violet Ignis! (At this point, these two are obviously buddies)
    Mmmmm

Avalon Wax Hivern: RP Post
    Stats: 22/22 Magic Power, 10/10 Renown, 7/7 Connections (no change)

Ivory Es Mir Klossner: Normal Post
    Stats: 9/9 Celestial Robe, 15/15 Awareness, 15/15 Connections
    Teofilo Osvaldo Spada: RP Post
    GM Intervention!: Fairness (Explanation: Note that Ken Sanada (Jekroland's) already fought the 2 npcs off. But I'm allowing this discontinuity because it's of no consequence)
    Stats: 19/19 Celestial Robe, 10/10 Renown, 10/10 Connections
    Mmmmmm

Zane Min Laheeb:RP Post
    Stats: 10/10 Safety, 14/14 Guile, 15/15 Lifestyle (no change)
    Violet Ignis: RP Post
    Stats: 12/12 Safety, 15/15 Guile, 12/12 Lifestyle (no change)
    Task Given: (Actually, this is more of a request). Please avoid diverting the main characters from what happened in the manga. (Like any task given by a GM, you may ignore the task if you wish an receive no penalty).
    Mmmmmmm

Stats: 10/10 Safety, 14/14 Guile, 15/15 Lifestyle (no change)

Masakasu Sawasa : RP Post
    Stats: 14/14 Safety, 17/17 Guile, 8/8 Lifestyle

Thymes: Normal Post
    Stats: 13/13 Safety, 13/13 Influence, 13/13 Lifestyle

Earl Stran: Normal Post
    GM Intervention!: Fun (Explanation: Normally, there'd be a stat drop, but that's only for serious occasions)
    Stats: 15/15 Celestial Robe, 13/13 Renown, 11/11 Connection

Matt: Rp Post
    GM Intervention!: Incomplete Character (Explanation: Omega_spy, please repost character in the Character Resubmission Thread. It may seem to be a formality, but it makes my life easier if I can find all your Character's info in one thread.

GM Intervention![ Fun (Explanation: Normally, there'd be a stat drop, but that's only for serious occasions)
    Flags: Contract Signed with Earl Stran!,
    Task Completed!: Buddy Found!
    Stats: 18/17 Safety, 6/5 Guile, 18/17 Lifestyle

Matt: Rp Post

Earl Stran: Normal Post
    Flags: Contract Signed with Nuhara Kumuro
    Stats: 16/15 Celestial Robe, 14/13 Renown, 12/11 Connection
    Mmmmmmm

Zane Min Laheeb:Normal Post

Matt: Normal Post

Ivory Es Mir Klossner: RP Post
    Stats: 9/9 Celestial Robe, 15/15 Awareness, 15/15 Connections (no change)

Teofilo Osvaldo Spada: RP Post
    Stats: 19/19 Celestial Robe, 10/10 Renown, 10/10 Connections (no change)
    Len ex Luutenheart: Normal Post
    Flags: Contract Signed with Ryota "Sama'El" Hayagawa
    Stats: 15/15 Safety, 19/19 Guile, 5/5 Lifestyle

Ryota "Sama'El" Hayagawa: RP Post
    Flags: Contract Signed with Len ex Luutenheart!
    Stats: 17/16 Celestial Robe, 17/16 Awareness, 8/7 Connections

Edit: Ah, I didn't check through the above stuff properly. Jekroland noticed that I got his stats wrong. There might be a few others that I got wrong as well, so if you see your char's post summary is strange, please tell me. Jekro, I fixed yours.
    Last edited by CalmlyFreed; 03-27-2012 at 04:00 AM.

46. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GM Intervention!: Normal Post turned into RP Post, Fun (Explanation: No need for actions to trigger when target is NPCs), Fairness: (Explanation: Ken Sanada is a GM Character)
    Stats: 11/11 Celestial Robe, 16/16 Awareness, 12/12 Connections (no change)

OK are you going to step on my toes again now i told you now this a human no more no less.
    Calmlyfreed dont convert my character with no permission cause i wont allow it.
    Last edited by Jekroland; 03-18-2012 at 08:14 PM.

48. Description
    content

Status
    In my multidimensional Domination fortess
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After school, Micheal and Lucia decided to tail Emi.
    "Lucy, can you hid us with your celestial robe while we tail her."
    "Sure, but it may not be perfect as the Far East district has different energy output than North America."
    They followed Emi who was fairly disguised to a game store. Micheal spotted the guy he bump into this morning.
    "You know you guys are not completely invisible. There a couple spots I can see. Luckily no normal people can see it. you better get adjusted to Japan soon." the guy said
    The guy walked away and soon after Emi left the store too. Lucia and Micheal continued their chase and Lucia adjusted the celestial robe output.
    *ignore this post until after school
    Last edited by WorldDominator; 03-21-2012 at 09:24 PM.
    One step today, domination of the world tomorrow

50. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matt left the homeroom classroom. He decided not to go to PDHPE, so, he quietly went to the only place he knew he could be alone, the roof. he climbed the stairs ignoring the people's comments of how he was going the wrong way. He knew where he was going, thats all that matters. He emerged from the door at the top of the staircase. He solemnly moved over to the park bench there and, quietly, he pulled out the book "Ichy Ichy Paradise" from his book-bag. he opened the cover and quietly started to read the print on the page. suddenly, out of nowhere, something hit him in the head with a soft impact.
    A small paper aeroplane, no bigger than the size of his hand, sat in his lap. On the top it said the words "read me".
    It read:
    "Matthew Hawagane,
    It has come to our attention that you have trouble with girls.
    If this is true, please sign at the bottom of this page and leave it on this bench when complete.
    We have many trained professionals that will be able to help with this problem.
    Please sign below:
    Signature _____________
    Yours sincerely, RSS"

The letter seemed legitimate. anyway, there was no harm in trying to find a remedy to this disease that most people called social skills. He scribbled his signature onto the line provided and left it on the bench as requested. Replacing the book to his bag, he stood up to go to class after the bell, went, and turned to look one more time at the letter lying on the bench, but however, it was gone! had there been someone there the whole time? he looked back suspiciously one more time, and then continued on through the door off to class.
    Come to our website:
    systemstp.freewebs.com

52. Description
    content
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast