content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watch it XD Awesome anime this season XD

I'm thinking that you're referring to the ending? Because that was brain shattering ~_~

4. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it's top rated.........I like the art most

if I don't need to do it, don't do it.....if I need to do it, do it quick xD loved it!!

6. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kev-kun View Post
    I watch it XD Awesome anime this season XD

I'm thinking that you're referring to the ending? Because that was brain shattering ~_~
    Well, there's that, but I'm thinking of the episode as a whole. Irisu really showed her true colours in this episode (Chitanda, Tougaito and a third person not in the school, I wonder who that could be ?). She really showed Oreki she means business. Not to mention Fukube really expressed what he feels more explicitly, despite having the habit of hiding it. Ibara is such a tsun (even with Oreki ), and might be the most observant of them all. Chitanda being too shy to say something ? That's unexpected. Also, it seems like they saved the animation budget on the last episode, only to splurge like never before on this one . This was amazing .
    Last edited by basic; 06-25-2012 at 05:33 AM.

8. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basic View Post
    Anyone here watching Hyouka?

The latest episode (10) blew my mind .
    me too... totally mindblowned
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

10. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, there's that, but I'm thinking of the episode as a whole. Irisu really showed her true colours in this episode (Chitanda, Tougaito and a third person not in the school, I wonder who that could be ?). She really showed Oreki she means business. Not to mention Fukube really expressed what he feels more explicitly, despite having the habit of hiding it. Ibara is such a tsun (even with Oreki ), and might be the most observant of them all. Chitanda being too shy to say something ? That's unexpected. Also, it seems like they saved the animation budget on the last episode, only to splurge like never before on this one . This was amazing .
    I see your point. There was a lot of intriguing parts to this episode agreed. But I can't believe that Oreki would well... fail, like that. It was unbelievable, after all his confidence with his deduction, he forgot one thing... rope. The relevance of wanting rope by the scriptwriter and destroy hard work XD Well anyways, did anyone suspect that the cameraman was the 7th person? Moral of the story, never trust cameramen But even so, the idea of having a 7th person, being the cameraman is well, horrible? It like the writer couldn't be more creative? Oh well, suspense is killing me.... Can't wait till next week XD

12. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see your point. There was a lot of intriguing parts to this episode agreed. But I can't believe that Oreki would well... fail, like that. It was unbelievable, after all his confidence with his deduction, he forgot one thing... rope. The relevance of wanting rope by the scriptwriter and destroy hard work XD Well anyways, did anyone suspect that the cameraman was the 7th person? Moral of the story, never trust cameramen But even so, the idea of having a 7th person, being the cameraman is well, horrible? It like the writer couldn't be more creative? Oh well, suspense is killing me.... Can't wait till next week XD
    Well, probably due to budget constrains and couldn't find a seventh actor in time ... Irisu did mention at the beginning of this arc that it wouldn't go the way the writer wanted no matter how. I'd say it's ingenious given the circumstances. I'm sure there's more to the story behind the making of the movie than has been revealed (it seemed to me that there might have been some animosity between some members while making the film). I must admit that I did forget about the rope until it was mentioned again at the end. What was more surprising for me was how Irisu manage to motivate Oreki to solve this. That was wow! Empress indeed .

14. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At first, I watch it for the plot
    But after watching the first episode, I changed my mind and got myself addicted to this anime

16. Description
    content
    Translator

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler
    Hyouka.Is.Awesome! Over and out.

Been watching it since the first ep was released RAW and am still watching it.
    人は孤独には勝てない
    故に我は孤独感を満喫している

18. Description
    content
    Officer

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /me slaps Runte
    Hyouka.Is.Awesome! KyoAni.Is.Awesome
    Last edited by MrHome; 06-25-2012 at 10:04 AM.

20. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the art/animation in this show! Pacing is kinda slow at some points but the show is great!
    "Happiness lies in our destiny like a cloudless sky before the storms of tomorrow destroy the dreams of yesterday and last week." -Linus

22. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I havent wqtched anime for all of last week! But its on my playlist ror me to catch up :D

24. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a great anime, one of the best of the year(maybe the best).
    I'm also following it.

26. Description
    content

Status
    places where negative energies pilling up
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello nice to meet members, new here. Yeah I watched the anime to the latest ep. I think its not overrated, its more they have to give much more they can.

28. Description
    content
    NEO Redrawer

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to see many people watch Hyouka! :D It's really interesting~
    Icon by @flashily

30. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hyouka is sugoi~ ;D

32. Description
    content
    NEO Redrawer

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just watched the last episode, and something pop out in my mind: Why are they making such a big deal out of it, it's just a movie D:
    Last edited by michalv; 07-04-2012 at 12:34 PM.
    Icon by @flashily

34. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by michalv View Post
    Just watched the last episode, and something pop out in my mind: Why are they making such a big deal out of it, it's just a movie D:
    I suspect that all of them felt like they were played the fool, yet don't realise that Irisu was behind it. They realised something was wrong, since the video did not matching the facts, and this wasn't the usual thing they do. For them, the truth is important.

Irisu really manipulated Oreki into doing the whole thing on his own without consulting the others in the end. If Oreki consulted the others, he would have had more doubts about it. Though I suspect their respect for Irisu would likely still have distracted them from realising the truth (specially about Irisu's role in this mess) until Oreki rethink about everything.

Honestly, this episode was my least favourite with this kind of conclusion after such a long arc. A lot of things were left ambiguous in the end. Having said that, this arc did give us a better understanding of the main cast. Namely their strengths, their weaknesses and what roles they play in the school. Also, we get to know significantly more hints about some secondary characters (specially Oreki's sister), and the relationships that exists behind the scenes. Hope this isn't the last we see of things related to this arc. I think it would be a waste not to explore more about the consequences of this arc, and how it affects the main cast.

36. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of curiosity who do you think Irisu called 'senpai'. There's speculation that its Oreki's sister; Wonder what would happen next

BTW OVA is coming out XD

38. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of curiosity who do you think Irisu called 'senpai'. There's speculation that its Oreki's sister; Wonder what would happen next
    I think it's rather obvious that it is hinted to be her. I would assume it is her until I see more evidence otherwise. The conversation does suggest the same whimsical personality as her conversions with Oreki over the phone, also seen in her letters to Oreki. There's a mention of this "senpai" being really far away. Considering how much this "senpai" seem to assume knowledge and familiarity of Oreki, I'd say there's very little doubt about it. Then again, I suspected this "senpai" was Oreki's sister since the first time I saw the chat, so I might be bias in wanting to be right .

BTW OVA is coming out XD
    So soon? I thought it was coming January next year...

40. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's rather obvious that it is hinted to be her. I would assume it is her until I see more evidence otherwise. The conversation does suggest the same whimsical personality as her conversions with Oreki over the phone, also seen in her letters to Oreki. There's a mention of this "senpai" being really far away. Considering how much this "senpai" seem to assume knowledge and familiarity of Oreki, I'd say there's very little doubt about it. Then again, I suspected this "senpai" was Oreki's sister since the first time I saw the chat, so I might be bias in wanting to be right .

So soon? I thought it was coming January next year...
    Well that's true I guess, but who knows, it maybe someone different. But, isn't there quite an age difference between Irisu and Oreki's sister? Well anyways, you're probably right XD

Well technically it is January next year. BUT, there's a pre-air coming on the 7th around 24:00 Japan time (well its the 8th then for us Eastern hemispherians). Even if its bad quality (since its streaming) might aswell watch it

42. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that's true I guess, but who knows, it maybe someone different. But, isn't there quite an age difference between Irisu and Oreki's sister? Well anyways, you're probably right XD
    Well, according to Oreki, Oreki's sister graduated two years ago. Irisu is a second year, so there might have been a small chance of them knowing each other just before Oreki's sister graduated. Oreki's sister also likely to have made a reputation of some sorts as well, given her personality and abilities. Irisu might be familiar with her through reputation more than personally. Oreki's sister might also love to hang out on the webchat to keep in touch with, fool around with, and harass current students of the school . She might have become the "senpai" that many go to for help on the webchat.

Well technically it is January next year. BUT, there's a pre-air coming on the 7th around 24:00 Japan time (well its the 8th then for us Eastern hemispherians). Even if its bad quality (since its streaming) might aswell watch it
    Interesting, I'll check it out if there's nothing else to watch, otherwise I'd rather wait till there's higher quality (specially when it comes to KyoAni). Thanks for the info.

44. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, according to Oreki, Oreki's sister graduated two years ago. Irisu is a second year, so there might have been a small chance of them knowing each other just before Oreki's sister graduated. Oreki's sister also likely to have made a reputation of some sorts as well, given her personality and abilities. Irisu might be familiar with her through reputation more than personally. Oreki's sister might also love to hang out on the webchat to keep in touch with, fool around with, and harass current students of the school . She might have become the "senpai" that many go to for help on the webchat.
    Ohh... Must've missed that then So yeah its probably true then. I really don't understand how she can access the school's webchat, shouldn't she have been blocked off when she graduated (well this is more of a realistic thing). I want to see what happens when she finally appears infront of Oreki... Should make my day

Interesting, I'll check it out if there's nothing else to watch, otherwise I'd rather wait till there's higher quality (specially when it comes to KyoAni). Thanks for the info.
    Well if that's the case... 2013's your answer XD (My gosh that's an awful long time). Well anyways they say its a little fanservice with Chitanda and Mayaka in swimsuits
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/13469/H...subeki_Mono_wa Here's some more info XD

46. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I wonder does she (Oreki's sister) have the same abilities as Houtarou? And if she is really "senpai", then it's pretty strange for someone like her (if we assume that she is close in some of her personality traits to brother) to call Hongou "idiot".
    Last edited by Crake; 07-05-2012 at 06:09 AM.

48. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crake View Post
    Well, I wonder does she (Oreki's sister) have the same abilities as Houtarou? And if she is really "senpai", then it's pretty strange for someone like her (if we assume that she is close in some of her personality traits to brother) to call Hongou "idiot".
    Well, its more like her abilities are beyond Oreki's tbh, I mean she has so much foresight when it comes to situations Oreki has to solve. But in all honesty its probably her just unintentionally helping... Or it may be her having experience with these situations and well 'helping' him. I don't get why its strange to call Hongou an 'idiot'... unless you want to explain

50. Description
    content
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast