Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your made up TWGOK Event

This thread is about posting your very own ideas of what you want to see in TWGOK, in short your fan made chapter. Share your ideas of events on how can you make TWGOK more interesting. You can post your fan made manga chapters here if you want (Drawing). And please do not post any perverted ideas or anything that would destroy the image of TWGOK. Share your ideas while waiting for the new official TWGOK chapter.

A perfect example of this is the chapter "Once Upon A Time In Maijima", you know the Wild Western Story.

Guess I'll go first

First Idea
    I thought of something all of the heroines will work in his cafe (Cafe Grand Pa) as maids and whoever gets the most tips from customers will...I don't know have the right to go out on a date with Keima for a day. So there will be the tsundere type, the shy type, the tomboyish type, the average type, the rough one and etc. type of maid service. Who will win?

Second Idea
    I always wonder how would the whole school react to Keima if his glasses accidentally breaks, without any spares. I mean I haven't seen anyone in his school saw him without his glasses (except for Ayumi and Jun Nagase). I'm just curious how all the students would react seeing "The Schools Otamegane" actually has a handsome face.

(I apologize for bad English in some parts, I'm really trying hard)
    Last edited by Junsui Akuma; 06-27-2012 at 05:19 PM.

2. Description
    content
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Junsui Akuma For This Useful Post:

EyZi (06-30-2012)

Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc1991 View Post
    This thread is about posting your very own ideas of what you want to see in TWGOK, in short your fan made chapter. Share your ideas of events on how can you make TWGOK more interesting. You can post your fan made manga chapters here if you want (Drawing). And please do not post any perverted ideas or anything that would destroy the image of TWGOK. Share your ideas while waiting for the new official TWGOK chapter.

Guess I'll go first

First Idea
    I thought of something all of the heroines will work in his cafe (Cafe Grand Pa) as maids and whoever gets the most tips from customers will...I don't know have the right to go out on a date with him for a day. So there will be the tsundere type, the shy type, the tomboyish type, the average type, the rough one and etc. type of maid service. Who will win?

Second Idea
    I always wonder how would the whole school react to Keima if his glasses accidentally breaks, without any spares. I mean I haven't seen anyone in his school saw him without his glasses (except for Ayumi and Jun Nagase). I'm just curious how all the students would react seeing "The Schools Otamegane" actually has a handsome face.

(I apologize for bad English in some parts, I'm really trying hard)
    the 2nd one: Awesome idea, you got there. :D

Well as I said in the past. What I want is a hot model/actress/beautiful ojou-sama/or just a pretty girl that everyone in the school is aware of and has no runaway spirit within her, will get interested to Keima ....

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

oh.... I forgot to add in the first part... the girl has to be a transfer student.
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

5. Description
    content
    Fateless One

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got an idea: Keima gets stuck in the 2D world, and everyone has to help get him out...
    I once abandoned a child to the darkest of the unknowns...sometimes I hear his cries at night...he sounds almost exactly like a broken air conditioner...

7. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3rd Idea
    We all know that on Valentines Day or White Day that girls give out chocolates to the ones they like, so this is a situation between the heroines and Keima, problem is Keima doesn't like sweet things. So what will they give and how will the approach be?

4th Idea
    Keima teaches a class about love starting from negative impressions can be positive over time.

5th Idea
    Kanon composes a new song about Keima (well if you read all of her songs in English it pretty much describes only one person) and sings it in the entire school. Keima feels happy or embarassed.
    Last edited by Junsui Akuma; 06-27-2012 at 07:43 PM.

9. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5th Idea
    Kanon composes a new song about Keima (well if you read all of her songs in English it pretty much describes only one person) and sings it in the entire school. Keima feels happy or embarassed.
    Or oblivious...
    Last edited by peameal; 06-29-2012 at 09:20 PM.

11. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about when everybody discover that Keima is the owner of the site Fallen god. what will everybody think of him now

13. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm....fanfic? ok!

#1: Kanon is approached by a famous game developer company to use her likeness (and her songs) in a galge they are currently developing and she uses this opportunity to try to indirectly win Keima's heart by having her character become an almost identical 2D version of her, only her looks are slightly different. But it backfires when he calls the game crap and cites her character as one of the reasons and gives the game a Music score of 20/100. This pulls Apollo and the cat tasers out as an unknowing Keima continues to walk down the school hallway.

#2: When Kodama-sensei is hospitalized thanks to one of Elsie's bentos, a strict-looking substitute teacher takes his place. But she happens to secretly be a very avid gamer, having played every single galge and otome game at least 5 times (and obviously other games too). Worst yet, she is a perfectionist. When she catches Keima playing galge in her class and his persistence to do so, she challenges him to a contest to see who can 100% complete the 13 galge that are being released the next day, and if he loses, he will have to abstain from bringing his PFPs to school, permanently. The next day, the two meet up in the school's computer room where they can use up to 3 computers at once. After installing all 13 games, they begin.

To Keima's surprise, she blasts out of the gate in complete god mode and 100% completes the first 3 games before he even gets 50% through his first 3. He himself enters god mode and takes the lead, but after going so long without games, he sputters out halfway through 10, 11, and 12. Meanwhile, the teacher catches up to him still in her god-mode and quickly surpasses him. She almost completes the 13th game but then her keyboard breaks and the sudden halt causes her to burn out. She tries to find another keyboard but by the time she continues again, Keima has taken the lead and she fails to catch up. After the contest, Keima explains that she cannot control her god-mode yet and that she is still too weak (hence why he could surpass her), he also tells her that he didn't burn out but rather ended it himself so that the old school keyboards don't break. After Kodama-sensei returns, the teacher starts to stalk Keima and dresses like him to try to become his disciple.
    "Happiness lies in our destiny like a cloudless sky before the storms of tomorrow destroy the dreams of yesterday and last week." -Linus

15. Description
    content
  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holy_Banisher For This Useful Post:

Ib (06-30-2012), Rai-j (06-30-2012)

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy_Banisher View Post
    Hm....fanfic? ok!

#1: Kanon is approached by a famous game developer company to use her likeness (and her songs) in a galge they are currently developing and she uses this opportunity to try to indirectly win Keima's heart by having her character become an almost identical 2D version of her, only her looks are slightly different. But it backfires when he calls the game crap and cites her character as one of the reasons and gives the game a Music score of 20/100. This pulls Apollo and the cat tasers out as an unknowing Keima continues to walk down the school hallway.

#2: When Kodama-sensei is hospitalized thanks to one of Elsie's bentos, a strict-looking substitute teacher takes his place. But she happens to secretly be a very avid gamer, having played every single galge and otome game at least 5 times (and obviously other games too). Worst yet, she is a perfectionist. When she catches Keima playing galge in her class and his persistence to do so, she challenges him to a contest to see who can 100% complete the 13 galge that are being released the next day, and if he loses, he will have to abstain from bringing his PFPs to school, permanently. The next day, the two meet up in the school's computer room where they can use up to 3 computers at once. After installing all 13 games, they begin.

To Keima's surprise, she blasts out of the gate in complete god mode and 100% completes the first 3 games before he even gets 50% through his first 3. He himself enters god mode and takes the lead, but after going so long without games, he sputters out halfway through 10, 11, and 12. Meanwhile, the teacher catches up to him still in her god-mode and quickly surpasses him. She almost completes the 13th game but then her keyboard breaks and the sudden halt causes her to burn out. She tries to find another keyboard but by the time she continues again, Keima has taken the lead and she fails to catch up. After the contest, Keima explains that she cannot control her god-mode yet and that she is still too weak (hence why he could surpass her), he also tells her that he didn't burn out but rather ended it himself so that the old school keyboards don't break. After Kodama-sensei returns, the teacher starts to stalk Keima and dresses like him to try to become his disciple.
    I like the events~~ Sealdrenxia here

18. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahahahahaha I like the your first idea, made me laugh hard. Makes me wanna see it animated or in manga[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Preview not needed anymore

Fan Made Script: Love Octagon

Is now posted
    Last edited by Junsui Akuma; 08-07-2012 at 05:04 AM.

20. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    something really really long
    Perfect!! childhood friend events
    ....very interesting yet heroines personality are conveyed (not sure about Keima)....great!!
    Last edited by Rai-j; 06-30-2012 at 10:00 AM.

22. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally recovered my internet connection, thank god I thought it would last for a week. If it did I might miss the new chapter. Anyway I will now post my newly completed one. Hope you guys like it.

Once again this is FAN MADE/FAN FICTION, no actual connection to the official TWGOK story line, I made this out of fun.

The World God Only Knows
    Chapter: Love Octagon

Fan Made By: havoc1991

__________________________________________________ ________________________________
    Maijima High School Academy
    Time: Thursday, Lunch Time
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________
    Class 2-B students are having a gossip that a there’s a cute transfer student at Class 2-C
    Student A: "I heard there’s a cute transfer student in class 2-C want to check it out?"
    Student B: "Sure, this is something I cannot miss"

As usual Keima Katsuragi is playing his games.

Mysterious Transfer Student: "Excuse me...is this where Keima Katsuragi-kun's class is?"
    Mobuko: "Ah yeah he's right there playing his games I'll call him"
    Mysterious Transfer Student: "Thank you very much"
    Mobuko: "Hey! Otamegane you have a visitor!"
    Keima: "Tell her to wait until I reach I save point."
    Tenri: "Ohayo Keima-kun"
    Whole class: "KEIMA-KUN?!"
    Keima: [Turns head toward door] "Te-Tenri?!
    Whole class: "THEY KNOW EACH OTHER?!"
    Keima: "What are you doing here?"
    Tenri: "I just transferred. Want to eat lunch together?"
    Student A: "Hey wait otamega what's your relationship with the cute transfer student?"
    Keima: "......................she's my childhood friend."
    Whole class: [Surprised Faces]
    Tenri: ?
    Keima: "I know a place where we can eat peacefully, follow me."
    Tenri: "What about Elsie-san?"
    Keima: "She said she's going to be gone for today, some kind of meeting in hell or something."
    Tenri: "Oh I see."
    Keima: "Let's go I don't like how these real people stare at me."
    Tenri: "Okay......."
    Whole class: [Still in shock] (Could not believe he has a cute friend)

Tenri: "Keima-kun aren't you going to eat?"
    Keima: "I'm fine with just my games."
    Tenri: "Oh cause I made too much food for me to eat, would you help me finish it?"
    Keima: "A classic setting"
    Tenri: [stares at him with small tears] "....You won't?"
    Keima: [blush] "Fi-fine I'll eat it. I don't wanna see food getting wasted."
    Tenri: [smiles]

Meanwhile around the corner Ayumi and Chihiro are spying on them.

Ayumi: "Wh-who is that girl acting all friendly towards Katsuragi?"
    Chihiro: "I don't know but Katsuragi did said a childhood friend of his."
    Tenri: "Oh Keima-kun you have something on your face?" [reaches out for the rice grain on cheek then eats it.]
    Keima & Tenri: [blush]
    Ayumi: [stuttering and shaking] "Hey hey hey no childhood friend would do that unless they're?"
    Chihiro: "In a relationship." [angry scary face]
    Ayumi & Chihiro: [ominous aura]
    Time: After School

Keima: "Time to go."
    Ayumi & Chihiro: "HEY KATSURAGI!!!" [very scary faces]
    Keima: "Wh-what?"
    Tenri: "Keima-kun let's go home together........ ? is something wrong?"
    Keima: "Um...I think they want something from me?"
    Tenri: ?
    Ayumi: "Oh nothing we just want to say Hi! to you."
    Chihiro: "Yeah that’s right so uh.... Hi!"
    Keima: "Huh?"
    Chihiro: "So um is this your friend?"
    Keima: "Yeah....."
    Tenri: "My name is Tenri Ayukawa a childhood of Keima-kun, nice to meet you."
    Ayumi & Chihiro: "Nice to meet you too"
    Ayumi: "Ehhh so your Katsuragi's childhood friend."
    Chihiro: "How come you never told us about her?"
    Keima: "I don't need to tell you two about her."
    Ayumi & Chihiro: "Hey"
    Keima: "Anyway I need to go now and buy games today, you had your share of introductions and thats enough...Come on Tenri."
    Tenri: "Oh right...It was nice meeting you two, hope we see each other again."
    Ayumi & Chihiro: "Yeah"

Keima & Tenri leaves the classroom.
    Ayumi & Chihiro looking out the window staring at the two from above.

Chihiro: "Hey...let's follow them."
    Ayumi: "Right we don't know what Katsuragi might do to her?"
    Chihiro: "Were just going to follow them quietly and unnoticed to keep the girl safe, cause I don't trust that perverted man."
    Ayumi: "That's right...Lets go." [scary voice]
    Meanwhile on Tsukiyo Kujyo's Side

(Vulcan)Luna: "Tsukiyo it's about time you tell me what you've been working on this past week."
    Tsukiyo: "Wait I'm almost done with it............................................... There it’s done!"
    (Vulcan)Luna: "Is that a doll?"
    Tsukiyo: "Yes"
    (Vulcan)Luna: "And that doll looks like Katsuragi Keima!"
    Tsukiyo: "Don't say it out loud!......[blush] I was planning to give it as a thank you gift."
    (Vulcan)Luna: ?
    Tsukiyo: "I mean he did risked his life to save me before so as a token of thanks I made something for him in return."
    (Vulcan)Luna: "Tsukiyo only you have the most elegant skills to make such a beautiful doll."
    Tsukiyo: "Thank you Vulcan"
    (Vulcan)Luna: "Why don't I help you Tsukiyo, I'll go look for Katsuragi so that you could give him the gift" [flies high]
    Tsukiyo: "No! Wait! I'm not ready yet!"
    (Vulcan)Luna: [looks down on the school ground] [!!!] "Tsukiyo! Please look down quickly!"
    Tsukiyo: "Huh?"
    (Vulcan)Luna: "Please! Quickly!"
    Tsukiyo: "What's wrong?" [walks near rooftop railing then looks down] [!!!] [spots Keima walking together with Tenri] ".............. who's that girl with him."
    (Vulcan)Luna: (That girl is the host of my younger sister Diana, did she make a move first?) "Tsukiyo let's go we must punish that disgusting man, walking together with a girl when he already has you!"
    Tsukiyo: "No Vulcan we should just follow them."
    (Vulcan)Luna: ".....................but.......alright."

Meanwhile Shiori Shiomiya's Side

Shiori: [exhale] "I've finally finish a long part of my novel..........[blush] I wonder if Katsuragi-kun will like it?" (Having a flashback of Katsuragi Keima saying "What I want to read is a story about Shiori.") [embarrassed]
    Minerva: "Uhmmmm."
    Shiori: [Surprise][knees the table] "Ow!"
    Minerva: [?]
    Shiori: "Please don't come out like that."
    Minerva: "Um...um....um I'm sorry."
    Shiori: "Don't worry about it."
    Minerva: "Um...that novel...you’re going to show it to him today?"
    Shiori: [blushes] "...............Um yes if we can find him."
    Minerva: "Let's go look for him now Shiori."
    Shiori: "Right........maybe if he reads this more about me, I might be able to say it now, my true feelings." [low voice] [blush]
    Minerva: "Shiori?"
    Shiori: [Surprise] [knees table] "Ow!"
    Minerva: ?
    Shiori: "Um we should go now."
    Minerva: "Hait"

As she walks outside towards the school ground she saw Keima walking together with Tenri.

Shiori: [hides behind tree] "It's Katsuragi-kun........who is that girl with him.......she can't be his.............[depressed] [small tears coming out] Let's go Minerva, I should show it to him some other time."
    Minerva: (that girl is Diana-nee-sama's host)".......No Shiori we have to show it to him now."
    Shiori: "Eh"
    Minerva: "He gave you the courage to move forward and a voice Shiori. Your not the girl who runs away in the past.
    Shiori: ".............................."
    Minerva: "You have to show him that you've changed Shiori. You can't retreat now"
    Shiori: [hugs Minerva] [wipes tear] "Thank you Minerva for reminding me."
    Minerva: "Ohmmmmmm"
    Shiori: "Let's just wait for Katsuragi-kun to be alone and show it to him."
    Minerva: "Hait"
    Meanwhile Yui Goidou's Side

Okamoto: [opens car door] Young Mistress your work today is much appreciated.
    Yui: "Yeah yeah" [spots Keima walking together with Tenri]
    Okamoto: "Young Mistress?"
    Yui: "I think I'll be walking home today."
    Okamoto: "Again! Young Mistress please ride in the car."
    Yui: "I said I'll be walking today, I have something important to do. Please tell my Mother that I'll be a little late."
    Okamoto: "Eugh understood."

Car leaves, Yui hides somewhere out of sight.

Yui: (Its Keima-kun, wonder if he's going home. Who is that girl with him?)
    Mars: "Must be a love rival."
    Yui: "You think so Mars?"
    Mars: "But when I take a closer look at her she looks like...... no it can't be...."
    Yui: "Is something wrong Mars?"
    Mars: "No I may be mistaken." (But that girl looks like or really is Diana's host. Did she deliver the first strike?)
    Yui: "Let's stalk them. We may know what our rival is capable of."
    Mars: "That's my Yui! Go for it and never take your eyes of your prey. If you see an opening, deliver a fatal blow to the enemy."
    Yui: "What a scary strategy"
    Mars: "Hurry up or you might lose them!"
    Yui: "Right!"

Going back to Keima and Tenri

Location: Somewhere along the road toward Oji Map (The game store where Keima usually buys games)

As the heroines continue to follow Keima and Tenri, they somehow avoid seeing each other. Following the two they can't help eavesdrop the twos conversation.

Tenri: Do you buy games every day?
    Keima: "No, new releases comes out every Thursday so I usually buy them at that time."
    Tenri: "Oh I see hmhm."
    Keima: "What's so funny?"
    Tenri: "You really haven't changed at all since you were a kid."
    Keima: "Well I want to be the one to see the endings first."
    Heroines In Hiding: (So he was like that since he was a kid)
    Tenri: "ehehe"
    Keima: "By the way?"
    Tenri: "Hm?"
    Keima: "Why did you transfer to my school so suddenly?"
    Tenri: "Oh it’s because I heard that your school is better at teaching and seems more fun."
    Keima: "Well the only down side of it is that there’s a sadistic teacher and a weird English teacher." (Nikaido = sadistic, Kodama = the weird English teacher.)
    Tenri: "Ehehehe....and also I get to see you more often [low voice]
    Keima: "What's that? Can you speak up?"
    Tenri: "Oh its no-nothing."
    Keima: "Well if you have any problems at all don't be afraid to approach me and ask for help. Well as long as I'm not in the middle of an important event."
    Tenri: [blush] "Hait"
    Keima: "Hm?"
    Tenri: "What's wrong?"
    Keima: "I think I felt a rain drop, seems like it’s going to rain. Damn I forgot my umbrella, my PFP and games will get wet."
    Tenri: "Oh if you don't mind we could share my umbrella."
    Heroines In Hiding: (Hey)
    Keima: "Doesn't it seem a little too small for two people?"
    Tenri: "Um..um it’s all I got."

Rain pours

Keima: "Damn let’s just share it."
    Tenri: "Okay"

Ayumi, Chihiro, Shiori and Yui brought their own umbrella. Tsukiyo wore her rain coat.

Keima: "......What are you doing? you'll get wet if you’re not close"
    Tenri: "Eh but um.... you don't like being touched by girls so um..."
    Keima: "I'll be fine, it’s better than you getting sick because of me. You did share your umbrella"
    Tenri: "Keima-kun..... Thank you"
    Keima: [blush]
    Heroines In Hiding: (Hey they're too close to each other)
    Keima: "Hm?" [turns around]

Heroines following quickly hides

Tenri: "What's wrong?"
    Keima: "I feel like were being watched somewhere."
    Tenri: "Really?"
    Keima: "Maybe it’s just my imagination....lets hurry it up, I don't want to run out of copies."
    Tenri: "Ah HAIT!"
    Meanwhile Kanon Nakagawa's Side

Inside the car

Manager: "You have an interview later at night so be sure to prepare your-self and a recording tomorrow morning."
    Kanon: "Okay"
    Manager: "You seem happy today did something happen?"
    Kanon: "Well my horoscope told me that I'll meet the person I admire and I'll have a special encounter if I follow him"
    Manager: "Well I hope you meet this person but walking around town will surely attract too much attention so don't go that far."
    Kanon: "Hait.........." (I wonder if I'll see Keima-kun today)

As Kanon looks through the window, she spots Keima together with Tenri in front of Oji Map

Kanon: "Its Keima-kun! Manager please stop the car! Driver-san please stop the car!"

Car stops

Manager: "Kanon what are doing?"
    Kanon: "Please let me off here?"
    Manager: "What!... you can't go out of the car you'll attract too much attention!"
    Kanon: "Don't worry I'll put on a disguise."

Wears a coat, a hat, a flu mask and shades

Manager: "....................... What are you planning to do?"
    Kanon: "Please this is an important matter to me, so please let me do what I want for today!"
    Manager: "................Fine but please don't be late for your interview tonight."
    Kanon: "Hait"

Kanon steps out of the car, car leaves. Kanon hides somewhere she can get a view.

Kanon: "Keima-kun"
    Keima: "Oh it stopped raining already......guess it was just passing by. It would be bad for me if I try to take home a bunch of games with me, some might still get wet"
    Tenri: "ahahaha"
    Kanon: (Who's that girl with him....... and she seems familiar)
    Keima: "So are you just going to wait here outside the shop?"
    Tenri: "Ah yes I'll be fine"
    Keima: "Well if you say so"
    Tenri: "Hait"
    Apollo: "Hmmm I wonder if that girl is close to Katsuragi?"
    Kanon: "Apollo! You can't come out people might see you."
    Apollo: "Don't worry if your hiding then that means I'm hidden. But still wearing a getup like that makes you look suspicious."
    Kanon: “......”
    Apollo: (Anyway that girl is Diana's host... wonder if she planned for this) "Hey Kanon!"
    Kanon: "Eh?"
    Apollo: "Why don't we follow them?"
    Kanon: "EH!..."
    Apollo: "It seems like that girl is closely related to Katsuragi, we should stick around to know her position."
    Kanon: "But..."
    Apollo: "Who knows she might be a love rival?"
    Kanon: "A lo-love rival but Keima-kun..."
    Apollo: "You've already confessed to him in public, you should advance to the next stage and become his girlfriend!"
    Kanon: [steam comes out and loses balance] "Apollo please don't say that!"
    Apollo: "Come on you’re a super idol you should be able to capture his heart easily before that girl does."
    Kanon: "........I-I understand, I'll follow him for a while till it’s clear."
    Apollo: "Go Kanon! Go!"

And so another member has joined the group.
    Last edited by Junsui Akuma; 08-13-2012 at 06:36 PM.

24. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Continuation

Once again the heroines fail to meet each other
    Oji Map door opens

Tenri: "Oh your done buying?"
    Keima: [making a silly looking face] "Wah they actually have new sequels released and first editions..... wah lucky!"
    Ayumi: "seriously making a face like that in public."
    Chihiro: "gross"
    Tsukiyo: "not a beautiful look"
    Shiori: ...... .......... .... ...........
    Kanon: "Keima-kun"
    Yui: "cute"
    Heroines In Hiding: (Wonder what she thinks of him?)
    Tenri: "Hmhm Keima-kun will always be Keima-kun"
    Heroines: (She's fine with it?)
    Keima: "Well I'm done here lets go"

As Keima and Tenri continue walking back home, they are completely unaware of being followed. Again the heroines fail to meet each other. They have reached their destination.
    Location: Neighborhood Block Of The Katsuragi And Ayukawa Family

Keima: "Well were here."
    Tenri: "Yes...ummm Thank you for walking home together with me today it was fun."
    Keima: "Rather I should be Thanking you."
    Tenri: "Eh?"
    Keima: "You saved my games and PFP from getting wet and you are better to walk with than a bugged demon who only knows how to brag at how she cleans and cooks."
    Tenri: "Ahahaha"
    Keima: "And it was fun walking with you. I can concentrate on my gaming."
    Tenri: "Oh...um...no...If you want we could go to school together or go home together." [blush]
    Keima: "Yeah...anyways I'll see you again tomorrow I don't want my games to pile up."

Both enters their respective home

Ayumi: "Sh-she lives right next to Katsuragi's house?"
    Chihiro: "Basically they're neighbours"
    Ayumi & Chihiro: (How can I compete with that?)
    Chihiro: ! "Hey look there’s someone standing in front of Katsuragi's house."
    Yui: "Ehhh so she lives right next to his house.....Mhmhm I have a strong rival."
    Ayumi: "Yui! What are doing here?"
    Yui: "Oh it’s you guys I was just stalking Keima-kun."
    Ayumi & Chihiro: "Stalking?"
    Chihiro: "So you've been following Katsuragi this whole time?"
    Yui: "That’s right and what about you two? What are you two doing here?"
    Chihiro: "Oh we uh we were...."
    Ayumi: "Just passing by on our way home."
    Yui: "But don't you two live on the opposite direction?"
    Ayumi & Chihiro: “............”
    Yui: "Seems to me you two have also been stalking Keima-kun."
    Ayumi: "We-were not stalking him!"
    Chihiro: "We were just.........."
    Yui: "Is it because of the girl he's with?"
    Ayumi & Chihiro: “................”

Kanon appears in disguise

Kanon(Disguised): "Oh" [tries to sneak away]
    Yui: "Hold it right there!"
    Kanon (Disguised): [stops]
    Yui: "You look really suspicious in that getup of yours and you seem like following someone, could it be that you've been following us or my beloved Keima-kun"
    Ayumi & Chihiro: !!!
    Yui: "I Yui shall protect my beloved from harm so reveal yourself."
    Kanon(Disguised): "Please I'm not anyone suspicious"
    Chihiro: "That voice..."

Kanon removes her disguise

Ayumi & Chihiro: "Ka-Kanon-chan!"
    Yui: "Kanon....chan you mean that idol girl?"
    Kanon: "ahahaha that’s right."
    Chihiro: "Why are you here?"
    Kanon: "I...was…..just...um....going...to...show...Ke ima-kun a sample of my new song"
    Ayumi: "Ehhh a new song but why to Katsuragi?"
    Kanon: "Eh! Because...because..."
    Yui: "You were concerned about his relationship of the new girl."
    Kanon: "Ah! No...It’s um...[blush]
    Ayumi, Chihiro & Yui: (Bulls-eye)
    Kanon: "Um do you three know who that girl is.....can you please tell me?"
    Chihiro: "Uh she introduced herself to us a while ago, She said her name is Tenri Ayukawa, a childhood friend of Katsuragi"
    Kanon: "Oh a childhood friend...just a childhood friend....Thank goodness."
    Ayumi: "Yeah but the way they eat lunch together a while ago seems like a couple. Her making a bento for Katsuragi.
    Kanon: "A couple huh........" [dark atmosphere]

Kanon sticks out two neko stun guns and flays it around in the air sparking

Ayumi, Chihiro & Yui: "Eh"
    Kanon: "Unforgivable Keima-kun! Unforgivable!" [robotic voice]
    Ayumi, Chihiro & Yui: (Scary)
    Kanon: "Oh I apologize for such an act, it was just practice for my new show."
    Ayumi, Chihiro & Yui: (What a scary show)

Tsukiyo appears

Tsukiyo: "Um excuse me have you seen a boy playing his PFP while walking with a girl here?
    Chihiro: "Um yeah he lives here and the girl lives over there."
    Tsukiyo: "Oh I see (so that girl was Keima's neighbour)........that perverted man."
    Ayumi, Chihiro, Yui & Kanon: ................................
    Yui: "So do you need something from him Kujyo-san?"
    Tsukiyo: "OH! Goidou-san your here as well."
    Chihiro: "Wait you two know each other?"
    Yui: "Were classmates from class 2-A, she doesn't attend much, she only wants to observe the moon on the rooftop through her telescope. Anyway you need something from Keima-kun?"
    Tsukiyo: "Oh I...just...want...to return something he dropped."

Shows the Keima Doll

Kanon: "Waaa! A Keima doll! Kawaii!"
    Tsukiyo: "Um you think so?"
    Chihiro: "Does Katsuragi know how to make a doll?"
    Ayumi: "Don’t know and I wonder if he's into that kind of stuff as well."
    Yui: "Hmmmm"
    Tsukiyo: "Wh-what?"
    Yui: "By any chance were you stalking Keima-kun?"
    Tsukiyo: "Oh my stalking is not a beautiful word I was just going to give a him a present."
    Yui: "That's not what you said a while ago."
    Tsukiyo: "Um...no...I mean...."
    Yui: "Hehe don't worry we were pretty much doing the same thing as well."
    Ayumi, Chihiro & Kanon: "Were not stalking!"
    Tsukiyo: "By the way is that a friend of yours over there? She’s been hiding in that corner for a while now."
    Shiori: !!!

Hides again

Kanon: "Please come out there, don't be afraid."
    Shiori: “... ... ... ...”
    Yui: "Haven't I seen you somewhere before.....oh right the librarian girl."
    Ayumi: "The librarian girl, what's she doing here?"
    Chihiro: "I wonder if she followed Katsuragi as well?"
    Shiori: "Ooohhhhh... .... .... ...."
    Ayumi: "Say something."
    Shiori: "I-I want to have Katsuragi-kun take a look at my novel t-today be-because he said he'd help me in creating my novel."
    Yui: "He said that?"
    Shiori: "Oooohhhh..." [nods head]
    Yui: "I wonder if anyone else is going to pop out?"

Waits for a few seconds, seems like there’s no one else

Yui: "Seems like no one’s going to appear."
    Tsukiyo: "If I may say something, are we all related to that Katsuragi Keima?"
    Yui: "Well the only thing I want is to turn him into my bride."
    Everyone else: "A bride?"
    Yui: "Well it would be weird if both of us wore the same male outfit in our wedding."
    Everyone else: "Wedding?!"
    Ayumi: "Wait! Hold on Yui! You mean, you like Katsuragi?!"
    Yui: "Not like, I love him."
    Everyone else: [blush]
    Chihiro: "I can't believe you can actually say that out loud."
    Yui: "But it’s true. I've been trying to approach him and confess to him a bunch of times, but it seems like he's trying to avoid me. Must be the shy type."
    Ayumi: "This girl is unbelievable."
    Yui: "He did helped me before when I couldn't voice out to my mother the life I want, that’s why I can continue on with music again. He also showed that dreams can come true such as being the kind of prince I wanted to meet someday and I've met him."
    Ayumi: "Yui..."
    Yui: "What about you Ayumi? Did something happen between you and Keima-kun?"
    Ayumi: "Eh Me!..." [blush]
    Yui: "From your face it seems like something good happened between you two."
    Ayumi: "Eh that’s......."
    Yui: "Come on tell us"
    Ayumi: "Alright alright......he cheered me on in my training before the upcoming meet."
    Chihiro: "He did that?"
    Ayumi: "He did it in the most embarrassing way like putting up huge signs!"
    Chihiro: "Ohh"
    Ayumi: "And he also proposed to me." [low voice]
    Yui: "What was that?"
    Ayumi: "Nothing nothing. You Chihiro?"
    Chihiro: "Eh? My turn?"
    Ayumi: "It’s not fair if you don't say yours"
    Chihiro: "Okay okay....well I was interested in him for a long time."
    Yui: "For a long time huh and what made you interested in him?"
    Chihiro: "We-well I thought we were both alike in some ways so I guess that’s the reason."
    Ayumi: "Chihiro....."
    Chihiro: "Don't worry Ayumi you didn't do anything wrong, it’s not like we’re going to stop being friends, were just going to have friendly battle who gets him first."
    Ayumi: "Chihiro...Thank you"
    Kanon: "I guess I'll go next."
    Chihiro: "Kanon-chan"
    Kanon: "In the past I was constantly forgotten by the people around me since the Citron broke up. So I worked hard and became an idol to be recognized by everyone, but one day on the school rooftop, there I met a boy."
    Yui: "And that boy is Keima-kun?"
    Kanon: "That’s right. I approached him to say hello and then he replied to me ......."Who are you?""
    Ayumi: "That’s so like Katsuragi"
    Kanon: "After that I kind of stun gunned him a little."
    Everyone else: “..................”
    Chihro: "Did he attack you or something? And that’s why you went on self-defence mode?"
    Kanon: "Uh no no he didn't do anything wrong, I was suffering from an emotional anxiety from that time but not anymore."
    Everyone else: (Wonder how he dealt with such a dangerous girl?)
    Kanon: "After attempts of getting his attention he finally listens to my songs. He always listens to my worries and tries to cheer up. And showed me the power I have to shine more to everyone."
    Yui: "He really is a nice guy."
    Kanon: "I'm happy if I sing just for him."
    Shiori: "Um...um"
    Kanon: "Do you want to share also?"
    Shiori: "Ha-hait......"
    Yui: "By the way we haven't heard your name yet Ms. Librarian Girl?"
    Shiori: "Shi-Shiomiya Shiori........."
    Yui: "You also had a relation with him before right?"
    Shiori: "Ha-hait........Katsuragi-kun saved me from confining myself in the library...um....he's not like any other character I've read in books and um.......he also helped me in making my novel and um................I really like him."
    Chihiro: "I guess you’re having problems talking to people."
    Shiori: "OOoohhhhhh......."
    Ayumi: "Chihiro don't tease her."
    Chihiro: "Okay okay"
    Tsukiyo: "I can't believe that Katsuragi had multiple relationships, this is unforgivable."
    Yui: "What about you Ms. Perfect Beauty? What's your relationship with Keima-kun?"
    Tsukiyo: "I have a proper name and it’s Tsukiyo Kujyo."
    Yui: "So are you going to tell us your relation with him?"
    Tsukiyo: “............”
    Yui: "Come on were trust worthy you can tell us."
    Tsukiyo: "Fi-fine since all of you shared yours I shall do the same to be fair. When I had problems considering my size."
    Yui: "Yeah now that you mention it you are pretty small."
    Tsukiyo: "B-be quiet my size is not important, [cough] continuing on, He gives me stuff I never asked for like the doll house."
    Yui: "Were you really that small?"
    Tsukiyo: "Please be quiet [cough] he also does things for me if I can't do it myself and also he risked his life for me when I fell."
    Ayumi: "You two fell off a building?!"
    Kanon: "Oh my!"
    Shiori: [surprised face]
    Chihiro: "That's got to be a lie"
    Yui: "Yeah I mean you two are fine"
    Tsukiyo: "I'm telling the truth! And lying is not a beautiful thing."
    Yui: "So what you guys flew or something?"
    Tsukiyo: "I don't know and the experience was not very clear, when I opened my eyes we were on safe ground."
    Kanon: "I wonder if Keima-kun can actually fly?"
    Ayumi: "Of course he can't."
    Shiori: (Katsuragi-kun flying? ....... ......... ...... .........)
    Tsukiyo: "Anyway the important thing is that were both safe and he also said that............he'd...die...for me....[blush]
    Yui: "You know after hearing all of our experiences with him, he's not really a bad guy"
    Tsukiyo: "But still having multiple relationships is still unforgivable."
    Yui: "Well I don't care about that."
    Ayumi: "Yui...."
    Yui: "I will keep pouring my feelings on Keima-kun until he accepts me. I'm persistent and I never give up."

Shiori steps forward

Shiori: "I-I-I won't allow it. Ka-Katsuragi-kun and I have a novel to finish a-and an ending to complete."
    Ayumi: "He said that I was first place in his heart, s-so that means I have to get my prized Katsuragi."
    Chihiro: "Well I can't let go of my first love now can I. I have to fight for him." [smiles]
    Kanon: "Keima-kun is the only person that recognizes my whole existence. I cannot lose him.
    Tsukiyo: "A man of such beauty is a perfect fit for me who seeks true beauty and perfection. I will not let him go."

Ayukawa's House front gate opens

Diana: "Tenri and I will also do the same. We will fight for the love of Katsuragi-san"
    Everyone else: !!!
    Diana: "We can hear every word you people are saying."
    Ayumi: "A-Ayukawa-san? You look a little different."
    Chihiro: "Your Katsuragi's childhood friend right?"
    Diana: "The way how things are now whether its coincidence or fate I guess it’s safe to tell them now.......sisters."

Goddesses on reflections of puddles

Mercury: [yawn] "Are you sure about that Diana-neesan? They're not supposed to know."
    Ayumi: "Me-Mel!"
    Apollo: "Geez and we were doing a perfectly good job on keeping secrets."
    Kanon: "Apollo!"
    Mars: "Guess the way things are now its unavoidable, they were going to find out eventually."
    Yui: "Mars"
    Minerva: "Ooohhhh"
    Shiori: "Minerva"
    (Vulcan)Luna: "Are you sure about this Diana, things might get out of hand."
    Tsukiyo: "Vulcan"
    Diana: "It should be fine from now on."
    Chihiro: [a little confused] (A halo and wings......I wonder if they are the ones that Katsuragi told me about) "Um can I ask you guys something?"
    (Vulcan)Luna: "You don't seem that surprised seeing us?"
    Diana: "She was involved in the incident of Vintage, I guess Katsuragi-san already told her about us."
    Chihiro: "So I guess you guys must be the Goddesses he mentioned. And the girls must be the hosts."
    Diana: "How much did he tell you about us?"
    Chihiro: "There was this scythe wielding girl from before told me that Katsuragi was trying to restore the power of the Goddesses through love."
    Diana: "That is true. I'm guessing that you all gathered here is because you were following Tenri and Katsuragi on the way home, am I right?"
    Apollo: "Ahahaha you got us there. Diana is always sharp."
    Diana: "I suppose it’s unavoidable because of the sudden development but I have a reason."
    Mars: "And what would that be?"
    Diana: "Katsuragi-san doesn't seem to realize that the power of Jupiter Sisters hasn't been fully restored yet, so I decided to take action in order to restore mine. I talked about it with Tenri and she agreed with it. The first step was to try to get closer to Katsuragi-san as much as possible."
    Apollo: "Hey! that’s cheating trying to take the lead without informing us."
    Kanon: "That’s right!"
    Diana: "I-I have my own reasons."
    Mars: "You still can't get over the fact that you were the last one to have her halo and wings to grow back even thou you were the first one among us to meet Katsuragi."
    Diana: "Th-thats not true I also want to deepen the relationship between Tenri and Katsuragi-san."
    (Vulcan)Luna: "Diana you can stop keeping secrets, we already know that you've fallen for Katsuragi and now planning for the first move."
    Diana: [blush] "I-I was just trying to help Tenri get closer to Katsuragi-san because Katsuragi-san doesn't seem interested in making a move anymore. He just keeps on playing his games. If this continues on who knows when we’ll be fully restored."
    Mars: "Hmmm you have a point there."
    Mercury: "But that doesn't mean you won't inform us." [yawn]
    Diana: "Okay I'm sorry I should have informed you sisters."
    Minerva: "..........We forgive you"
    Diana: "Oh thank you Minerva" [hugs Minerva]
    Minerva: "Oohhhh"
    Chihiro: "Hmmm...I got it why don't we all cooperate."
    Everyone else: "Eh"
    Chihiro: "We'll all try to open his heart to us."
    Everyone else: ?
    (Vulcan)Luna: "I do not understand what you mean."
    Chihiro: "We'll make him fall in love for each of us."
    Everyone else: "Oh"
    Chihiro: "Each of us will plan an encounter with him on a decided time and day until the power of the Goddesses is restored. What do you think?"
    Yui: "It’s not a bad plan, at least we all get a chance to be with him."
    Ayumi: "But Chihiro you don't have a Goddess?"
    Chihiro: "Well that doesn't mean that I can't have a little fun."
    Diana: "But what if our power isn't still restored within that time?"
    Chihiro: "Then the plan keeps on going until all Goddesses powers are restored."
    Tsukiyo: "A well thought of plan."
    Shiori: "I can continue creating my novel together with Katsuragi-kun." [hides face behind book]
    Kanon: "He'll be able to listen to my songs now."
    Ayumi: "Chihiro your starting to think like Katsuragi."
    Chihiro: "Ehehe I did mention that Katsuragi and I are kind of alike. I think we should start deciding the schedule by draw lots.
    Everyone else: "Right!"
    And so they have decided their schedule on when to execute their approach to Katsuragi Keima. Goddesses already hid themselves before someone sees them.
    Chihiro: "Okay the game starts next week on Monday, let’s all do our best on changing his heart about us girls. 1, 2, 3"
    Everyone: OH!

Yukie Marui appears

Yukie: "Oh my are you people friends of the boy of this house?"
    Yui: "Why yes we are madam, in fact deeper than that."
    Yukie: "My my you young ones are always energetic. That boy was very kind to my dear Hacchan. I should give you people some present."
    Everyone else: (Hacchan? So there’s another one?)
    Yukie: Please accept this Gokult for each of you."
    Ayumi: "Ah Thank you for the kind offer" (I was running a little low on energy)
    Yui: "Cheers! For a special meeting of all of us."
    Everyone: "Cheers!"
    Yukie: "Also please accept our company's hat, it’s for you young ones."
    Everyone: “……..”

Could not refuse the offer of the old lady so they accepted the Gokult Hat.
    Meanwhile Keima Katsuragi's Side

Keima: "I can't concentrate on finishing these games with all the noise outside. Again reality continues to bother me." [Puts on headphones] (When will I be released of this contract)

Completely unaware of the upcoming surprise attack on him
    END

I apologize for double posting. I have to break it into 2 parts cause it doesn't fit

This is my attempt to try to complete my beta script. If you notice I kind of fail to grasp the characters personality
    Last edited by Junsui Akuma; 08-13-2012 at 06:50 PM.

26. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally finished my second fan made script. Took me 1 day to think of it and 3 days just to make it.

Once again this is FAN MADE/FAN FICTION, no actual connection to the official TWGOK story line, I made this out of fun.

The World God Only Knows
    Chapter: Valentine Ambush

Fan made by: havoc1991

__________________________________________________ ______________________
    Valentine's Day, a day typically observed by girls and women in which they give out chocolates to boys and men. But these are no ordinary chocolates. Chocolates given by girls on Valentine's Day tend to have a deep meaning to it. This could mean love, courtesy or social obligation. Girls trying to give their chocolates to a boy seemed to have difficulty on it. The reason is simple, the deeper the meaning of their chocolates the harder the approach it will be. Same thing happens to boys when they receive what meaning is behind it and how will they react.
    Seems like something is about to happen in Maijima High School.
    Date: February 14, XXXX
    Occasion: Valentine's Day
    Time: Some time before classes start

Mysterious Sender: "....I wonder if I should....just leave it like this?.........will he accept it?.......I don't know......maybe I should.......but I can't possibly give it to him directly.......I guess this is fine."

Door opens

Mysterious Sender: !!!
    Miyako: "Huh?...... Oh it’s you ohayo"
    Mysterious Sender: "O....ohayo"
    Miyako: "Your early that’s new."
    Mysterious Sender: "Um....um...."
    Miyako: "Huh?.....did you just put something inside Katsuragi's table?"
    Mysterious Sender : "Um....uhmmm...mmmm"
    Miyako: "Was it something he forgot?" [walks toward to Katsuragi's table] "......is this a Valentine's Chocolate?"
    Mysterious Sender: "No...It’s....um..."
    Miyako: "There’s also the word LOVE written on the box as well........so that means......this are honmei chocolates (love chocolates.)"
    Mysterious Sender: "Please don't tell anyone.....please."
    Miyako: "So you’re really interested in him.....I didn't know."
    Mysterious Sender: "Please keep it a secret especially from him......please."
    Miyako: "Don't worry I won't tell anyone, your secrets safe with me. And I'm also sorry for being nosy"
    Mysterious Sender: "Its fine."
    Miyako: "But it’s weird you didn't put your name on it, will it be fine for you he won't know that you are the one who sent it?"
    Mysterious Sender: "Its fine if he accepts it."
    Miyako: "I'm sure he'll accept it."
    Time: 5 minutes before classes start

Keima: [in a bad mood] "hrmmm"
    Elsie: "Kami-nii-sama please cheer up, I'm sorry about the exploding chocolate. I was just trying to make Valentine chocolate for you; I didn't know it would run away and blow up.
    Keima: "Because of that homunculus of yours it got all over my games! It’s even hard to remove that stuff whatever that thing is made off!"
    Elsie: "But I used the best ingredients from hell on making it. How can it go wrong?"
    Keima: "Would you stop using ingredients from hell already! And you already know that I don't like sweet things!"
    Elsie: "AWAH!"
    Keima: "Seriously, starting my day in a bad mood." [pulls chair] [spots something inside his table] "Huh?"
    Elsie: "What is it Kami-nii-sama?"
    Keima: "This is a?"
    Elsie: "Awah its honmei chocolate."
    Keima: "..............this has got to be a prank."
    Elsie: "Ehhh how are you sure?"
    Keima: "There’s no sender's name on it."
    Elsie: "But it’s addressed to you Kami-nii-sama."
    Keima: "In games, when girls usually do this they either leave their name on it or at least a love letter but there's none of it. I won't think too deeply of an invisible flag."
    Elsie: "ahahaha"
    Keima: "Elsie use your hagoromo to check if its trapped."
    Elsie: "Huh? o-okay."

After checking it for traps it turns out

Elsie: "there’s nothing Kami-nii-sama."
    Keima: "I guess the contents are rocks or something."

After checking its contents it turns out

Keima: "These are..............actual home-made chocolates."
    Elsie: "Awah Kami-niii-sama somebody actually sent you honmei chocolates."
    Keima: "Hnng" [blush]
    Elsie: "Maybe it’s one of the girls that you conquered?"
    Keima: "..................."
    Elsie: "That could be Ayumi-san, Kanon-chan, Shiori-san, Tsukiyo-san, Yui-san, Tenri-san and Chihiro-san who knows about your secret."
    Keima: [blush] Ri-ridiculous, why would they give me something without their name on it."
    Elsie: "Maybe they forgot to add it."
    Keima: "That is the dumbest excuse I've ever heard."
    Elsie: "What are you going to do about the honmei chocolate Kami-nii-sama?"
    Keima: "................I'll keep it for now until I know who sent me it."
    Time: Morning Classes

As always Keima is playing games in the middle of classes.

Keima: (Still why would they give me something like this? Well it’s understandable that I did conquer them. But sending me something they made without their name on it. Did they really forgot to put it or is there another reason for doing it. It can't be a prank because there are traces of attempts of perfection on it. No one would go that far for a prank. The only people with high probability of doing this are Chihiro and Yui, since their actions are unpredictable. The others are a little low. Ayumi tends to do things directly, Kanon is busy in her idol work, Shiori doesn't have the courage do something like this, Tsukiyo won't do something like hiding it, she'll probably think it’s not beautiful and Tenri is in another school. As for the other girls who don't remember their conquest is most likely impossible. Should I just ask them directly? But then again it may result into a bad flag if it’s not them. The incident of Kanon's confession might be repeated, beating me up that is. What route should I take from here on.................... why am I thinking this so hard for? I should probably just forget it.)
    Time: Lunch Time

Keima: (Because of that gift she sent I couldn't concentrate at all on my game. I need to focus.......FOCUS!)
    Ayumi: "HEY! WAIT KATSURAGIIII!"
    Keima: [turns around] "Huh?"

Ayumi is running at full speed toward him. Crashes into him and toward a wall.

Keima: "WOAH! MY GAME FROZE!!!"
    Ayumi: "Sorry sorry I was running at full speed and couldn't hit the brakes."
    Keima: "This is the second time you ram into me at full speed! Would you stop running inside the school already! My game froze because of you and I was in the middle of an important event!"
    Ayumi: "I already said I'm sorry. If I didn't run I won't be able to catch up to you."
    Keima: "Catch me?"
    Ayumi: "Hey...[blushes].....do you know what day today is?"
    Keima: "Huh? Its February 14"
    Ayumi: "Th-thats right and February 14 means......."
    Keima: "My precious gaming time"

Ayumi kicks him in the face

Keima: "Why are you being so violent?!"
    Ayumi: "Because you’re an idiot!"
    Keima: "Just what do you want from me?!"
    Ayumi: "I just want to give you my Valentine Gift!"
    Keima: [blushes] "Hnng!"
    Ayumi: "Eh....that’s...um...." [blushes]

Ayumi: "Wh-what are you making me say out loud you idiot!"
    Keima: "I didn't do anything."
    Ayumi: "A-anyway here..............I made it for you"
    Keima: "oh" (sweet things again)
    Ayumi: "Th-they're honmei chocolates."
    Keima: [blushes] "Hnng"
    Ayumi: "So you'd better give me something in return on White Day"
    Keima: "Eh?"
    Ayumi: "Th-that's how it goes when you receive honmei chocolates from a girl"
    Keima: "............................."
    Ayumi: "I won't forgive you if you don't give me anything hand-made."
    Keima: "Eh? Forgive?"

Mercury appears on reflection

Mercury: "Ayumi spent hours of making your gift yesterday so I guess that’s what she means." [yawn]
    Ayumi: "MEL! Don't say that!"

Ayumi covering Mercury

Keima: [stares]
    Ayumi: "St-stop staring at me like that."

Keima: "Again with the violence."
    Ayumi: "I-it's your fault."
    Keima: "hmmmm................so it wasn't you that........."
    Ayumi: "Huh?"
    Keima: "No its nothing" (I shouldn't mention about that gift from earlier or I might get kicked again) "...I promise I'll make something in return so.....Thanks for the honmei chocolates"
    Ayumi: "Eh....um....." [blush]

Ayumi kicks him in the face then escapes.

Ayumi: "You'd better remember that promise Katsuragi!"
    Keima: "SO I GET KICKED EITHER WAY!"

Keima: (So Ayumi is in the clear since she gave me her Valentine gift. So there are 6 possible girls left huh.) "I should concentrate on my game and resume where it froze."

Tsukiyo quietly sits beside Keima

Tsukiyo: "It’s a beautiful day were having today huh Keima."
    Keima: [does not pay attention] "I almost max out her love points just a little more and I have conquered her."
    Tsukiyo: "..............."

Tsukiyo pushes Keima. Keima falls of bench

Keima: "WOAH! IT FROZE AGAIN!"
    Tsukiyo: "Please notice me already."
    Keima: "Tsu-Tsukiyo?"
    Tsukiyo: "It’s very rude of you not to notice me when I'm here."
    Keima: "Well it’s not very nice to push someone off the bench. Are you here to observe the moon again?"
    Tsukiyo: "Yes I do"
    Keima: "There are plenty of open seats around here so why sit beside me."
    Tsukiyo: "Be-because this spot has the perfect view of the moon."
    Keima: "To me they all seem to be the same."
    Tsukiyo: "Nonsense, watching the moon in the slight difference will make it more beautiful."
    Keima: "Uh huh...so do you need anything from me?"
    Tsukiyo: "Uh yes...since today is an important day.....I want to give you something." [blush]
    Keima: ?

Tsukiyo closely gives her Valentine Gift

Keima: "This is?" (sweet things again)
    Tsukiyo: [blush] "They're honmei chocolates I made."
    Keima: [blush] "Hnng"
    Tsukiyo: "I tried really hard making it beautiful and.........."
    Vulcan(Luna): "Katsuragi please accept the gift Tsukiyo made, she spent a long night trying to make it for you. It is not beautiful for a person to stay up too long, it ruins perfection."
    Tsukiyo: "VULCAN! PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM!"
    Vulcan(Luna): "If you don't accept it, I'll crush you with every table in this school."
    Keima: "Relax I have no intention of rejecting it in the first place. And thanks for......giving me a gift"
    Vulcan(Luna): "Oh...........then that is a wise decision."
    Tsukiyo: [blush]
    Vulcan(Luna): "Also I have heard in the human world that if a girl gave you honmei chocolates on Valentine's Day, you are expected to give something in return on White Day."
    Keima: "Eh"
    Vulcan(Luna): "What was that doubtful sound?"

Tsukiyo grabs Vulcan(Luna)

Tsukiyo: "Vulcan please, its fine."
    Keima: "Don't worry I plan on giving something in return on White Day."
    Tsukiyo & Vulcan(Luna): !!!
    Tsukiyo: "Re-really? You’re not lying are you?"
    Keima: "Would I lie to you?"
    Tsukiyo: "You did tricked me before on our first meeting."
    Keima: ".......don't worry I'll make something that will suit you."
    Tsukiyo: [blush] "That's a promise okay."

Tsukiyo walks toward rooftop door.

Tsukiyo: [turns around] "Thank you, Keima"
    Keima: "Yeah............."
    Time: Afternoon Classes

As usual Keima playing his games in the middle of classes

Keima: (So Tsukiyo is also in the clear. And now there are 5 girls left that could have given me that gift. Who is it?)

A crumpled paper hits Keima on the head

Keima: "Huh? Who threw that? ..............there’s something written on it? To: Katsuragi Keima......open me."

Keima opens the crumpled paper. Something is written on it.

Keima: ("Can you meet me in the 2-B pencils music room after school, I have something I want to show you" -Chihiro ..................it’s from Chihiro.....she could be the one that placed that Valentine Gift in my table but what does she want to show me. I'll just show up and see what's up.)
    Time: Afterschool

Elsie: "Kami-nii-sama let's go home together we don't have any band practice today, so I want to practice making chocolate from the human world."
    Keima: "You should go on ahead, I have something I want to check first."
    Elsie: "Ehhhhh your always leaving me by myself this whole time can I go with you?"
    Keima: "No"
    Elsie: "Uuuooohhhh, but I want to come too."
    Keima: "Oh"
    Keima: "I thought I heard a nearby fire truck?"
    Elsie: "Awah! Where did you hear it?"
    Keima: "Somewhere out there, go find it."
    Elsie: "Awawah."

Elsie leaves school

Keima: "Now thats out of the way, I can finally confirm things from here on out."

Chihiro playing her guitar

Chihiro: "La la la......la...la.... I think this is good enough."

Keima opens door

Chihiro: [surprised] "Oh....you really came."
    Keima: "You did tell me to meet up in that cheap message you sent. You should at least put it in an envelope like the girls in games."
    Chihiro: "Like I can do something like that!"
    Keima: "So what did you call me for nothing?"
    Chihiro: "No..its um....I want you to listen to my new song."
    Keima: "Another song?"
    Chihiro: "Well we do have a band so I can't just sing only one song."
    Keima: "Why don't you just have your band member friends listen to it?"
    Chihiro: "No!...no...It has to be you."
    Keima: "Why me? You can just have your friends comment on it."
    Chihiro: "It has to be you.....cause your pretty sharp when it comes to this things."
    Keima: "Fine I'll listen to it but make it quick. I'm in the middle of an important event"
    Chihiro: "As cold hearted as ever. How are you supposed to listen while you’re playing games?"
    Keima: "Are you going to start or make a complain?"
    Chihiro: "Okay okay I'll start."

<insert random female solo song here> //what I'm imagining here is "My Song" from -Angel Beats- I can't think of anything else

Chihiro: "......so what do you think?"
    Keima: "How should I say it......compared to the game songs I've been listening this one actually has a nice tone to it."
    Chihiro: "So.....is it good?"
    Keima: "Game songs are still better for me but this should be fine."
    Chihiro: "How cold of you."
    Keima: "You asked for my opinion and there you have it. Now is that all why you called me?"
    Chihiro: "Um...yeah...guess that’s all......thanks for.....letting me borrow some of your time."
    Keima: "Good, now if you'll excuse me I'm going home."

Keima opens door

Chihiro: "No WAIT!"

Chihiro stops Keima by grabbing him from the legs and tripping him

Keima: "WOAH! THE GAME FROZE AGAIN! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"
    Chihiro: "Just wait okay! I still have to give you something!"
    Keima: "Give me something?"
    Chihiro: "It’s this.........." [blush]
    Keima: "A box of chocolates?" (Again with the sweets)
    Chihiro: "ye-yeah"
    Keima: "Why would you give me something like this and what's the meaning behind this?"
    Chihiro: "It’s because I like you and those are honmei chocolates to prove it!"
    Keima: "Hnng" [blushes]
    Chihiro: [blushes] "Um...no….that’s....I already told you before that I've liked you for quite some time now and this is to show you that I'm serious about it."
    Keima: "....."
    Chihiro: "So.....will you accept it?"
    Keima: "Don't be ridiculous."
    Chihiro: "Eh......but...." [small tears]
    Keima: ".........I'll accept it of course."
    Chihiro: "Eh.........you will?! I thought that you were going to reje-"
    Keima: "That was revenge for tripping me and making my game freeze in the middle of an event."
    Chihiro: [wipes small tears] "You really are cruel, you otamega."
    Keima: "Would you stop making fun of me already"
    Chihiro: "On White Day......can I expect something from you?" [blush]
    Keima: ".............why not?"
    Chihiro: "Again with your sarcasm..........if you don't give me anything in return..........I won't forgive you for breaking a girl's heart."
    Keima: "........I'll think of something."
    Chihiro: [blush] "Then it’s a promise"

Chihiro leaves
    Last edited by Junsui Akuma; 08-13-2012 at 07:04 PM.

28. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Continuation

Keima: (So it’s not Chihiro. I thought it would be at least her since her actions are unpredictable. It could be Yui because of her point blank attacks.) "Guess I'll go back to the classroom and get my bag....................Hm?"

Keima sees Shiori peeking in his classroom

Shiori: "I wonder if Katsuragi-kun already left...... ........ ......then its impossible for me to give it to him now."
    Keima: "Shiori?"

Shiori gets surprised then falls down

Shiori: "Ka-Ka-Ka-Katsuragi-kun!.... ..... ...... .... ........" (I did see him)
    Keima: "What are you doing here?"
    Shiori: "Umm......... ...... ......." [blush]
    Keima: "say something...............were you looking for me?"
    Shiori: !!! "Ummm...." [nods head]
    Keima: "What do you want?"
    Shiori: "Um........this book......here.... ..... ......." [head lowered]
    Keima: "This book is the one you confiscated from me a long time ago when we first met. I forgot about it"
    Shiori: "Um..... ...... ...... I'm sorry for not returning it to you......"
    Keima: "Its fine I never needed it."
    Shiori: "Ummm..... ...... ........ ...."
    Shiori: "Please take this............"
    Keima: "A part of your novel and ....................a box of chocolates? (What’s with sweets coming after me? I don't like sweets)
    Shiori: "Um..you promised....that you'll help me in my novel and ummm....."
    Keima: "Yeah I did....I'll read it later"
    Shiori: "And those chocolates are ho-ho-ho..................."
    Keima: [blush] "Honmei chocolates, hand made by you am I right?"
    Shiori: [!!!] [nods head] [embarrassed] "H-how did you know? ............."
    Keima: "The book your holding"

Book: How To Make Home-made Valentine Chocolates For That Special Someone

Shiori: [!!!] [surprised] ".... ........ ..... ...... ......"
    Keima: "I accept your gift, so thank you Shiori."
    Shiori: [!!!] [blush]"..................."

Shiori walks away slowly

Keima: [sigh] "Hey Shiori!"
    Shiori: [!!!]
    Keima: "I'll give you something in return when White Day comes alright."
    Shiori: [blush] "Um...... ....... ...... ....... Thank you Katsuragi-kun."

Shiori went back to library

Keima: (I never expected her to come and visit me to give a Valentine chocolate)

Keima: (So it wasn't Shiori either.....3 girls left which one is it. Yui has the highest probability of sending such a gift, the other 2 girls aren't here so it can't possibly be one of the two.) "Hmmm?"

Keima spots Yui going through her shoe locker

Keima: (Yui...)
    Yui: "Oh hey! Keima-kun if you were there you should have said something ahahahaha"
    Keima: "You're still here?"
    Yui: "I was just looking for something."
    Keima: "Looking for something?"
    Yui: "Your Valentine chocolate that you’re going to give to me."
    Yui: "I thought that you'll put it in my shoe locker like what other girls do."
    Keima: "No wait, why would you think I'll give you Valentine's chocolate and put it in your shoe locker."
    Yui: "Because its Valentine's Day and it’s your role to give your special someone a gift."
    Keima: "THOSE ROLES ARE FOR GIRLS AND I'M NOT A GIRL!"
    Yui: "I was thinking that you'll wear a dress and give it to me directly."
    Keima: "A DRESS?!"
    Yui: "Don't worry I'll accept your feelings, especially honmei chocolates."
    Keima: "THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM!"
    Yui: "Ahahaha you look cute in that troubled face of yours. I was just kidding about you giving me Valentine's chocolate."
    Keima: "Huuuuh"
    Yui: "But I was serious about the dress part."
    Keima: "I'M NOT GONNA WEAR A DRESS!" (This guy... I mean girl is unbelievable)
    Yui: "Keima-kun here!"

Yui gives Valentine chocolate

Keima: "This is...."
    Yui: "My Valentine honmei chocolate for you, what else"
    Keima: "Hnng" [embarrassed]
    Yui: "Haha you look cute when your all embarrassed you know that"
    Keima: "Sh-shut up"
    Yui: "I made those chocolates really sweet for you"
    Keima: "HUH! WHY?!"
    Yui: "You did said before on our first date that your favourite food are sweet things right"
    Keima: ".............." (I regret saying that)
    Yui: "I've done my part now so it's your turn to do yours"
    Yui: "On White Day you’re going to give me something in return right?"
    Keima: "Ye-yeah....."
    Yui: "Can you give it to me while wearing a female outfit?"
    Keima: "WH-WHY WOULD I WEAR A FEMALE OUTFIT?!"

Yui leaves

Yui: "It’s a promise alright!"
    Keima: "HEY WAIT!"

Yui gets in the car waiting for her then immediately leaves.

Keima: "Hey I haven't said anything yet!............." [sigh]

Keima: (So Yui wasn't the one who gave me the Valentine gift earlier. That makes 2 girls left. Is it really one of them?) "I should just continue my game; I keep getting interrupted because of them."

Elsie appears

Elsie: "Awah! Kami-nii-sama I couldn't find the fire truck you said"
    Keima: (and another distraction appears) "Just forget about it and let's go home already"
    Elsie: "Uooohhhh"

PFP: [kzzzzzt][Smoke came out]

Keima: "Eh?"
    Elsie: "What's wrong Kami-nii-sama?"
    Keima: "My game broke down but how?! It was just new!"
    Elsie: "Maybe it wasn't feeling well?"
    Keima: "It couldn't have been from those times" (When I think about it...when Ayumi crashed onto me, when Tsukiyo pushed me off the bench and when Chihiro tripped me, the game froze on those times. Because of the constant freezing, the game couldn't handle it then finally breaks down) "Damn, I have to buy another copy!"
    Elsie: "Huh?"
    Keima: "We need to go to Inazumart and buy another copy of "Heartful Valentine", it’s the only place where I can get it!" //I made it up
    Elsie: "Eh! We’re going to go to buy one game?"
    Keima: "Of course! I need to see every ending before everyone else!"
    Elsie: "o-okay"
    Time: Afternoon

Music playing in background: Vale Vale Valentine

Keima: ".......Is it me or this place is kind of too crowded"
    Elsie: "Kami-nii-sama look, there’s something going on over there"
    Keima: ?

There Keima and Elsie saw Kanon singing on a small stage

Kanon: "Here and there, here and there are lines of danger I love you the most in the whole world" //lyrics from Vale-Vale Valentine
    Crowd: "WOOOOOOOO! KANON! KANON! KANON! KANON!
    Kanon: "Everyone thanks for coming to listen! Even if it’s a small concert I really appreciate it!"
    Crowd: "WOOOOOOOOOOO!" //seriously I don't know how a crowd cheers or how an idol greets or say goodbye
    Kanon: "Also don't forget to buy the new Kanon Nakagawa Valentine Chocolate located right beside the stage!"
    Crowd: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
    Elsie: "Awawawah Kanon-chan was singing here a while ago, we should've come earlier Kami-nii-sama"
    Keima: "It seems like the small concert was held to attract people in buying their Valentine chocolates. Buying Valentine chocolates made from a company or any store don't hold much meaning when given, in games."
    Elsie: "Ehhh but Kami-nii-sama they're Valentine chocolates by Kanon-chan"
    Keima: "......Anyway I don't have time to stand around here, I need to get a copy before I run out of it."
    Elsie: "Geez Kami-nii-sama is always cold"

Kanon spots Keima and Elsie walking behind the crowd

Kanon: "Keima-kun is here"

Keima: "There it is! The last copy of "Heartful Valentine"! I must get it! Elsie! don't ever ever move from this spot no matter what! no matter what! I'm going to go withdraw some cash so don't ever leave this spot like last time!"
    Elsie: "o-okay"
    Keima: "Woohoo!"

Keima rushes to a nearby ATM. Has withdrawed cash

Keima: "Hee hee lucky day!"

As Keima turns around, there stands a person wearing a thick coat, a hat and shades, staring at him

Keima: "Wh-what?"

Strange person charges and hugs him

Kanon: "KEIMA-KUN! IT'S REALLY YOU! I MISS YOU!"
    Keima: [blush] "Ka-Kanon!

They sat on a nearby bench to talk

Kanon: "Keima-kun what are you doing here?"
    Keima: "I came here to buy a game. You?"
    Kanon: "Oh I have a small concert here. Did you hear my song?"
    Keima: "Only at the end when I came here with Elsie"
    Kanon: "Oh and where's Elsie-san?
    Keima: "I made her wait in the game store so that no one would get the last copy"

Elsie: "Geez Kami-nii-sama is taking so long"

Kanon: "I see.....sorry for taking your time"
    Keima: "Its fine as long as she stays there"
    Kanon: "Oh Keima-kun did you know its Valentine's Day"
    Keima: "Yeah...(I've been receiving a lot of sweets lately)
    Kanon: "Then please accept this!"

Kanon gives the Valentine chocolate she mentioned a little earlier on stage

Keima: "This is that Valentine chocolate you mentioned on stage"
    Kanon: "I'm sorry I couldn't make you home-made honmei chocolates, I just don't have the time for it"
    Keima: "Its fine"
    Kanon: "You don't seem too happy Keima-kun"
    Keima: "No no I'm happy"
    Kanon: "Did you perhaps prefer home-made honmei chocolates?"
    Keima: "Um..."
    Kanon: "Then why don't I cast my magic of love on it to make you think they're honmei chocolates"
    Keima: "Ma-magic? Don't tell me you're going to turn into a magical girl or something?"
    Kanon: "No no, because this gift I give to you comes with a song only for you"

So Kanon sings in front of Keima
    <insert song "I Like You, I Love You" here> //go look it up what kind of song this is. I find it fitting in this situation. If not then insert a random confession of love song here

Kanon: "So did it reached your heart?"
    Keima: "A-E-U-AHG-AUGH"
    Kanon: "I guess that's a yes ahehe.........so on White Day we may not meet each other due to my work"
    Keima: ".............don't worry I'll make sure to find you and give you something on White Day"
    Kanon: "Really?! Really?! Really?!" [closes in]
    Keima: "Um ye-yeah" [embarrassed]
    Kanon: "Then that’s a promise then"
    Keima: "Yeah..."

Kanon walks back a little

Kanon: "Bye Keima-kun it was nice seeing you, now I can do my best!"

Kanon leaves

Elsie: "Awah Kami-nii-sama you're finally here"
    Keima: "Ah yes"
    Elsie: "Kami-nii-sama your face is all red, did something happen?"
    Keima: "Heh! No its nothing"
    Elsie: "Kami-nii-sama look I did a good job guarding the game for you"
    Keima: "Whoa nice job Elsie!"
    Elsie: "Ehehehe"

Keima finally got his game

Keima: (Kanon isn't it either so that leaves Tenri. Would she go that far going to my school and secretly placing a Valentine gift? or am I missing someone?) "Whatever let's head home already"
    Elsie: ? "o-okay"

Keima: (Was it really Tenri? It’s kind of hard to believe but she's the only one that has affection towards me left) "Hmmm?"

Keima spots Tenri at the front door of his house. Tenri is carrying a small magic box

Keima: "It's Tenri"

Tenri: "I wonder if he's back home yet?"
    Diana: "Don't worry Tenri, if he isn't back yet we can wait for him"
    Tenri: "Bu-but..."
    Diana: "Tenri this is an important day! With the Valentine honmei chocolates you've made for Katsuragi, you can finally make him yours"
    Tenri: "But I'm not ready yet"
    Diana: "Show some back bone Tenri! if you miss this chance you'll have to wait for another year. The other rival girls won't wait for you to get ready!"
    Tenri: "Diana your scary"
    Diana: "If I don't push you, you won't get anywhere!"
    Keima: "Tenri why are you here?"
    Tenri: [surprised] "Ke-Keima-kun! And Elsie-san"
    Keima: "Is that.....another one of your magic tricks?"
    Tenri: "Um...yes"
    Keima: [sigh] "Well since your here just come inside"
    Tenri: "Um...thank you"

Inside the Katsuragi's House

Elsie: "I'll prepare some sweets for everyone"
    Keima: "So what kind of magic trick are you going to show me now?"
    Tenri: "It's a transformation magic"
    Keima: "Transformation magic?"
    Tenri: "Um...yes, you put something in this box and something else will come out"
    Keima: "A classic trick huh"
    Tenri: "Do you have something that you don't need anymore?"
    Keima: "Hmmmmmm...............this old game book I have, will this do?"
    Tenri: "Um...yes.....please place it inside the box"
    Keima: "Okay"
    Tenri: "Now as I count to 3 it will transform into a different object"
    Elsie: "Awah I want to see!"
    Tenri: "Here I go.....1.......2.......3"
    Keima: "..................did it transform already?"
    Tenri: "Please open the box and check"

Keima reaches for the transformed object. It became a Valentine chocolate box

Keima: "This is...."
    Tenri: "My Valentine gift to you......Keima-kun" [blush]
    Diana: "Just so you know Katsuragi those are honmei chocolates hand-made by Tenri"
    Tenri: "Diana! Please don't tell him!"
    Diana: "Tenri worked on it so hard that she had injuries on her hand, take a look it's full of bandages"
    Tenri: "Diana! Please!"
    Keima: "Injuries huh?"

Keima looks at the hands of Tenri. Grabs hand then removes bandages. Turns out there were no injuries.

Keima: "What I know is that you put bandages over injuries but there are none."
    Diana: "It’s just to set a perfect mood, there’s nothing wrong making it look real."
    Tenri: "Um....Keima-kun.....your hand......."

Keima still holding Tenri's hand

Keima: "Hee! Let go!" [releases hand]
    Tenri: "Um....Keima-kun....sorry for making you worry about me"
    Diana: "It's nice to know that Katsuragi is at least worried about his childhood friend's safety"
    Keima: "Sh-shut up"
    Diana: "Anyway Katsuragi since you received love chocolates from Tenri you'd better give something in return on White Day. It must be hand-made or I won't forgive you if you give Tenri a gift that came from a store."
    Keima: "Fine I'll give you something in return on White Day but still do you have to give me sweets. You already know that I don't like sweets."
    Tenri: "Um...I tried making it less sweet but...."
    Keima: "It's still sweet though"
    Tenri: "Um......"
    Keima: "Don't worry I have no intention of rejecting your gift so......thanks for the Valentine's gift"
    Tenri: [blush] (He still accepted it)
    Diana: [shine] "By the way Katsuragi, did you perhaps received other Valentine honmei chocolates from other girls?"
    Keima: [sweating] "Um...that's.....of course not, what makes you say that? (This would be bad if she knew that I received some gifts from the other girls....what to do?)
    Diana: "Your bag seems to be full of something perhaps those are the Valentine chocolates of other girls, especially from my sisters"
    Keima: "Uh...no my bag is just full of my galge games and batteries"
    Diana: "You look nervous, you won't mind if I check it"
    Keima: (Crap! I've got to think of something or else she might use force and break my game again)

Keima closes in on Diana. Keima used mesmerizing stare on Diana

Diana: [blush] "Wh-what is it?"
    Keima: "Apart from that Diana, don't you trust me"
    Diana: [embarrassed] "O-of course I do but for the sake of Tenri I have to make sure that your not...."
    Keima: "Then if you trust me, theres no need to check alright"
    Diana: [heart thump] "O-okay...I trust you"
    Tenri: [shine] "Um....I'm looking forward on White Day"

Tenri returns home

Keima: "Phew"
    Elsie: "As expected, Kami-nii-sama is excellent when it comes to persuading girls"
    Keima: "I just avoided a bad route"
    Time: Night Time

Keima aligns all the Valentine Honmei Chocolates he received on the table

Elsie: "Awah Kami-nii-sama you received alot of Valentine Honmei Chocolates from the girls"

Keima pointing each one

Keima: "Ayumi's...Tsukiyo's...Chihiro's...Shiori's...Yui' s...Kanon's...and Tenri's..." [huge sigh]
    Elsie: "What's wrong Kami-nii-sama? Aren’t you happy receiving them?"
    Keima: "All of them are sweet things, and I don't like sweet things"
    Elsie: "Ehhh! But it will be a waste if you don't eat them. They all put their hearts on it"
    Keima: "Then you eat it"
    Elsie: "I can't Kami-nii-sama! They all made it just for you"
    Keima: "Is this some form of a punishment........." [sigh]
    Elsie: "Ahaha.......huh? Kami-nii-sama you kept the other one with no name on it?"
    Keima: "I thought I would find the one who sent me this but none of the girls I conquered sent it. The Goddess girls and Chihiro all gave their Valentine's gift to me. There’s no reason for them to give me one if they plan to give it to me secretly. As for the other girls who don't remember their conquest is impossible for them. ........Then who could it be?"
    Elsie: "Hmm.....maybe......it's someone who secretly likes you, just like Chihiro-san"
    Elsie: "But who could it be?"
    Keima: ".................."
    Elsie: "Maybe someone from our class or a different class or at a different level"
    Keima: ".............."
    Elsie: "But if she didn't put her name on purpose, how will she receive something in return on White Day?"
    Keima: "For now I won't think much of it"
    Elsie: "Hoo........Kami-nii-sama are you going to eat all of them?"
    Keima: ".............this feels like the time tasting Sumire's sweet ramen"
    Elsie: "Fight on Kami-nii-sama"
    Keima: "This will be the last time I'm going to do this!"

And thus Keima ate all of the Valentine Honmei Chocolates
    Time: The Next Day Morning

Elsie: "Ohayo everyone!"
    Chihiro: "Ohayo Ellie"
    Ayumi: "Ohayo"
    Miyako: "Ohayo Ellie"
    Ayumi: "Huh? It's just you? Where's your brother?"
    Elsie: "Kami-nii-sama is resting today because his stomach wasn't feeling well"
    Chihiro: "Eh? Did he get a stomach ache?"
    Elsie: "Kami-nii-sama ate alot of sweet chocolates even thou he doesn't like sweets"
    Ayumi: "Eh? Katsuragi doesn't like sweets?"
    Elsie: "Yup, he ate all of them"
    Chihiro: "So.....he ate them even he doesn't like sweets huh"
    Ayumi: (Katsuragi ate all my honmei chocolates)
    Chihiro: (He still ate my honmei chocolates even if he doesn't like sweets)

Ayumi and Chihiro really red faces

Miyako: "So why did he still eat them even if he doesn't like sweets?"
    Elsie: "Maybe.......because he really likes the person very much that gave him such a gift?"

Ayumi and Chihiro very red faces

Miyako: "Ehhh I didn't know that Katsuragi would actually care. He has a hidden side as well huh"
    Ayumi: "Okay okay let's study! study!"
    Chihiro: "We should focus on our studies so that we won't fail!"
    Ayumi: "That's right Chihiro let's study the whole day today!"
    Chihiro: "Yeah! Let’s study!"
    Ayumi & Chihiro: "Ahahahaha"
    Miyako: "What's wrong with those two?"
    Elsie: ?
    Miyako: (Guess I should tell her what happened to her Valentine Honmei Chocolate)

Miyako: "......................Oh you finally came, I have good news for you"
    Mysterious Sender: "........It's about my Valentine honmei chocolate right?"
    Miyako: "Yup, guess what Katsuragi ate all of your home-made honmei chocolates even if he doesn't know who the sender was"
    Mysterious Sender: [blush] ".....he really did...."
    Miyako: "And also he doesn't like sweet things but he still ate it"
    Mysterious Sender: ".....he still ate it" [blush]
    Miyako: "You look really happy about it................................Asami Yoshino-san"

Asami: "That's because........" [blush]
    Miyako: "But what about White Day? He doesn't know it was you that sent it, you won't get anything in return"
    Asami: "It's fine........I'm happy that he accepted my Valentine gift" [blush]
    Miyako: "So you’re not really going to tell him?"
    Asami: "No...Maybe when the time comes...I'll tell him"
    Miyako: "Hmmm well if I have any new info on him I'll tell you okay"
    Asami: "Terada-san Thank you"
    Miyako: "Don't worry about it"

Asami leaves

Miyako: "Ohouoh I guess she beat me first huh. I was thinking of putting courtesy chocolates (giri choco) in Katsuragi's table to cheer him up a little. I didn't know someone actually has interest in him. Guess I don't want to ruin it for her. What am I supposed to do with these chocolates? ................Guess I'll eat them."
    Time: Afternoon

Stomach pain sound can be heard

Keima: "Uooohhh...damn....this is what happens when I eat too much sweets.......uooooh"

Keima deep in thought

Keima: "White Day huh? ........guess I should play games that has White Day in them to prepare for it"
    END
    Last edited by Junsui Akuma; 08-13-2012 at 07:19 PM.

30. Description
    content
  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Junsui Akuma For This Useful Post:

Agilitas (07-20-2012)

Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow.. *speechless*...

33. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be making a continuation of my "Valentine Ambush" script. It will be about how Keima will approach them on White Day. Its going to take me a long time to make it because that "Valentine Ambush" script I just made completely drained me of ideas.

Why am I making this fan made scripts? Cause I find it enjoyable. You should try it too.

35. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be making a continuation of my "Valentine Ambush" script. It will be about how Keima will approach them on White Day. Its going to take me a long time to make it because that "Valentine Ambush" script I just made completely drained me of ideas.

Why am I making this fan made scripts? Cause I find it enjoyable. You should try it too.
    We could totally make a Visual Novel, now only what we need is a Graphic Designer that will draw all the characters :o oh wait, I still have a game project in queue ok... bookmark for now

37. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally finished making the continuation of my previous script of Valentine Ambush. Man this took me a whole week to make it. I never knew White Day would be so complicated at stuff after doing a research about it. And also I was busy reading the Light Novel of TWGOK to familiarize my self more on the other characters :p Anyway hope you guys would like this one.

Please read my previous script first (Valentine Ambush) before reading this one

The World God Only Knows
    Chapter: White Day Counter Attack

Fan Made By: havoc1991

White Day, a day typically observed by men and boys who were given chocolates by women and girls, especially honmei choco (love chocolates) since Valentine's Day. What kind of day is White Day anyway? White Day can also be called "Answer Day", a day how men and boys respond to the feelings of girls. Their answer depends on the gift they will give in return from Valentine's Day. Their gifts can mean "let's just be friends", "I like you" or "I love you" which is a deeper meaning. Depending on their answer can change a woman and a girl's heart toward them.
    As White Day draws near, someone seems to have trouble how to deal with the girls when White Day comes.
    Date: March 13, XXXX
    Time: Morning

Keima has been staring at the calendar with a rather troubled face

Keima: "Hmmm......"
    Elsie: "What's wrong Kami-nii-sama? You've been staring at that calendar for a while now"
    Keima: "Tomorrow is March 14"
    Elsie: "March 14?"

Elsie looked at the calendar and saw March 14 encircled with the word White Day written as well

Elsie: "White Day?"
    Keima: "This is so troublesome" [sigh]
    Elsie: [sweat drop] "Uhm Kami-nii-sama why is it troublesome?"
    Keima: "When boys receive honmei choco from girls on Valentine's Day they are expected to give something in return one month later to give their answer"
    Elsie: "Honmei choco?"

Elsie having a flashback of Keima bringing home multiple honmei choco from the conquest girls

Elsie: "Kami-nii-sama did received a lot of honmei choco and ate all of them"
    Keima: "Don't remind me"
    Elsie: "Does Kami-nii-sama plan to give them all something in return?"
    Keima: "As much as possible I don't want to cause it's too much work......but..."
    Elsie: "Hm?"
    Keima: "I did promise each of them so I have to"
    Elsie: "What kind of gifts will you give them?"
    Keima: "White Day in games can make a huge difference in relationship with girls depending on your gifts"
    Elsie: "How so?"
    Keima: "There are 3 types of gift you can present to a girl and each of them has their own meaning"
    Elsie: "What are those 3?"
    Keima:
    "First! White Chocolate! Presenting a girl with only white chocolate would only mean "just be friends", a low level kind of relationship!"

"Second! Chocolate Candy! it means "I like you", a middle level kind of relationship, the barrier between friends and couple!"

"Third and last! Chocolate Cookies! The highest form of gift in White Day that holds the deepest meaning! "I love you!", with this you can close the gap between you and the girl instantly!"

"And you must also give them an extra gift such as jewelleries, stuff toys, white cloths, and such, whatever you choose from the 3"

Elsie: "Ehhh.....so Kami-nii-sama is going to give them chocolate cookies?"
    Keima: [embarrassed] "Don't be ridiculous, if I give anyone of them like that it might cause a huge misunderstanding."
    Elsie: "Uh then white chocolate?"
    Keima: "I might just trigger a bad flag, especially to the violent ones"
    Elsie: [sweat drop] "Then....chocolate candy?"
    Keima: ".........At least that would balance my relation to them"
    Elsie: "So where are we going to buy chocolate candy?"
    Keima: "I'm going to have to go buy ingredients for making chocolate candy"
    Elsie: "Awah! So it's going to be Kami-nii-sama's hand-made chocolate candy"
    Keima: "Before that I'm just going to send a few messages to the others to prepare for tomorrow"
    Elsie: [?]

And thus Keima was able to obtain the ingredients he needed in making chocolate candies and purchased a few extra gifts for tomorrow. After a few hours passed he managed to make 8 boxes, each of it contains 10 pieces of chocolate candy with different looks.

Elsie: "Awah! I didn't know Kami-nii-sama is good at making chocolate candies"
    Keima: "We do live in a cafe and I've played quite a number of games which involves making cakes and stuff for the capture you need"
    Elsie: "Awah I want to try some, can I try some you made?"
    Keima: "They're not for you!"
    Elsie: [teary eyes] "Uhhh....If only I made my Valentine Choco for Kami-nii-sama successful"
    Keima: "........."
    Elsie: "I could have tried Kami-nii-sama's creation uhhhhh"
    Keima: [sigh]

Keima's PFP suddenly rings due to mails received.

Keima: "Hmm?"
    Keima: "It seems they agreed on our meeting place?"
    Elsie: "Agreed? Meeting place? ........are they the girls who gave you honmei choco?"
    Keima: "Only some of them"
    Elsie: "But why would you arrange a meeting place?"
    Keima: "What do you think would happen if one of them saw me giving chocolate candy to the other after receiving their honmei choco?"
    Elsie: "Um..."
    Keima: "It will turn into a bad flag and I don't want to explain everything to them"

Elsie just keeps on looking at the White Day gifts Keima made

Keima: "Hey are listening! And I already said that they're not for you!"
    Elsie: "Um Kami-nii-sama there are 8 boxes here?"
    Keima: "And?"
    Elsie: "Ayumi-san's...Chihiro-san's...Kanon-chan's...Shiori-san's...Tsukiyo-san's...Yui-san's....Tenri-san's......and......whose the other one?"
    Keima: "That other sender"
    Elsie: "AH! The first one that sent you the honmei choco with no name"
    Keima: "......."
    Elsie: "But Kami-nii-sama how are you going to give it to her if you don’t know who she is?"
    Keima: "I just had a thought that she might show herself to me on White Day"
    Elsie: "But what if she didn't show up?"
    Keima: "...Then you can have it"
    Elsie: "Wah really!"
    Keima: "If she doesn't show up and also we'll go to school early tomorrow to find some clues about this Mysterious Sender"
    Elsie: "Right"
    Date: March 14, XXXX
    Occasion: White Day
    Time: Some time before classes start

Elsie: "Umm Kami-nii-sama there's no one here yet"
    Keima: "It's because were too early"
    Elsie: "Kami-nii-sama what do you mean by finding clues yesterday?"
    Keima: "I was hoping we could catch that Mysterious Sender trying to put something in my table again if we're early. Since there aren't many people in school at this time it would be the perfect time to put something secretly with no witnesses, in games"
    Elsie: "ahahaha"

Classroom door opens

Elsie: "Ah?"
    Miyako: "Oh?"
    Elsie: "Miyako-san! Ohayo!"
    Miyako: "Oh Ellie! Ohayo! And also Katsuragi Ohayo!
    Keima: "...."
    Miyako: "You two are early that's new"
    Elsie: "Miyako-san is also early"
    Miyako: "Oh I come to school early so that I could study a little"
    Elsie: "Wah Miyako-san is such a hard worker"
    Miyako: "No no"
    Keima: [stares] "Hmmmm"
    Miyako: "Wh-what?"
    Keima: "By any chance would you put something secretly in my table before such as honmei choco on Valentine's Day?"
    Miyako: "Huh? Why would I give you honmei choco?"
    Keima: "A normal response so that means it wasn't really you. I was expecting a small reaction such as being nervous of almost being found out but I guess it wasn't you. Well chances of you doing something like that is really low"
    Miyako: [sweat drop] "What?"
    Elsie: " ahaha Miyako-san please forget what he just said"
    Keima: "Miyako do you always attend school early?"
    Miyako: "Huh yes I do"
    Keima: "Then I guess you can't deny my next question I'm about to ask you"
    Miyako: [?]
    Keima: "On February 14 who did you saw putting honmei choco inside my table"
    Miyako: "Eh!...that's....ummm....I didn't see anyone"
    Keima: "You're stuttering when you answer so you do know who that Mysterious Sender was"
    Miyako: "Uh...um...fine I do know who it was"
    Elsie: "Awah Miyako-san you know who sent those honmei choco to Kami-nii-sama"
    Keima: "So who is it?"
    Miyako: "I'm sorry but I made a promise to her not to tell anyone, especially you"
    Keima: "........."
    Elsie: "Uhh Miyako-san can you at least give us a hint?"
    Miyako: "Nope sorry Ellie"
    Keima: "Then take these with you"

Keima handed over his hand-made chocolate candy and a white rabbit stuff toy to Miyako

Miyako: "Wh-what's this?"
    Keima: "Since you refuse to tell us the name of the Mysterious Sender, I want you to give that to her"
    Miyako: "Your still going to give her a White Day gift without knowing her identity?"
    Keima: "It's not right for me to receive something without giving something in return. That's how we gamers trade fairly."
    Miyako: "......."

Keima stares at her with a rather gentleman's face

Keima: "So will you do it for me and for her?"
    Miyako: "......Katsuragi you really...." [blush]
    Miyako: "Nothing! Nothing! I'll deliver your White Day gifts to her later okay"
    Keima: "Also can you pass this message to her, I................................................. ..........."
    Time: Morning classes

Keima playing his games during classes while wearing that PFP helmet

Keima: (Okay that solves the Mysterious Sender event thanks to Miyako's cooperation. Now I can concentrate on the others. I have to make sure that none of them see me giving the other a White Day gift or I'll regret it. What a troublesome route this is. Well, when this is all over I hope I don't have to do this kind of thing again. I've already arranged a meeting time and place with Tsukiyo, Kanon and Chihiro since they have places where I can meet them secretly. As for the others, guess I'll just have to meet them somehow.)

Keima: (I should meet up with Tsukiyo in the Astronomy Club first. I did message her that I wanted to talk to her. Since it's only her in the Astronomy Club Room, there won't be any interference)
    Ayumi: "Hey! Wait! Katsuragi!"
    Keima: (That voice and running sound can only mean one thing)

As Keima turns around he sees Ayumi running towards him at full speed. Keima takes one step to the side evading Ayumi completely. Ayumi then hits a wall making a huge crack and a loud sound.

Ayumi: "Aw! Why did you move away from me Katsuragi?"
    Keima: "Anyone would evade an incoming missile out of nowhere"
    Ayumi: "Who's the missile!"
    Keima: "What do you want Ayumi?" (I'm supposed to meet you later. You're encounter is too early.)
    Ayumi: [embarrassed] "Well....today is March 14 so....do you remember your promise?"
    Keima: "You mean my White Day gift to you.....here you go"

As Ayumi sees Keima bringing out his White Day gift for her, she started to panic

Ayumi: "Wh-what are you doing bringing it out here in the open?"
    Ayumi: "Let's go over there!"

Ayumi grabs Keima's hand then drags him to the rooftop at full speed.

Ayumi: [pant pant pant]
    Keima: "What are you doing dragging me at full turbo?!"
    Ayumi: "It's because it's embarrassing if you give me a White Day gift with people around!"
    Keima: "Well it's disturbing dragging a person in school going at 50kph"
    Ayumi: "Sh-shut-up!"
    Keima: (Well this isn't all so bad since she just brought us somewhere with no people around, I guess this is my chance then) "Whatever just forget it, here take it already"

Keima gave his hand-made chocolate candies and a small white box to Ayumi

Ayumi: "Are this hand-made?"
    Ayumi: "And inside this white box is...."

As Ayumi opens the small white box she saw a necklace with a heart shape design on it. It was gold, beautiful and shining. She was surprised to receive such a gift.

Ayumi: "Ka-Ka-Katsuragi th-this is a necklace, why?....such a gift must have cost a lot" [embarrassed]
    Keima: "Not really"
    Ayumi: "Don't tell me you bought this from a 100 yen shop" [doubtful face]
    Keima: "What kind of person do you think I'am? I bought that from a jewellery store. If you're gonna complain about it you can just re-"

Ayumi suddenly hugs Keima

Ayumi: "Arigatou Katsuragi"
    Keima: "Do-don't touch me!" [embarrassed] "Let go! Let go! Let go!" [arms wavering]
    Ayumi: "I was right about you. You may act cruel but you’re actually a good person"
    Keima: [embarrassed] "O-okay please let go of me now"
    Ayumi: "Hmhm"

Ayumi kissed Keima on the cheek and finally releases him

Keima: [embarrassed] "Eh! Wh-what are you doing!?"
    Ayumi: "That's just my way of saying thanks to you"
    Keima: "Uh..."
    Ayumi: "Arigatou gozaimasu Katsuragi"

Ayumi leaves the rooftop with a smile on her face leaving Keima a bit confused

Keima: "Really that girl...."

Keima's PFP suddenly rings due to e-mail received

Keima: "Hm an e-mail?..."How long are you going to make me wait Keima?" -Tsukiyo Kujyo.....crap"

Keima: (I wonder if Tsukiyo's angry at me for being a little late?)

Keima opens the door slightly

Keima: "I'm coming in"

A chair suddenly hits the door, surprising Keima

Vulcan(Luna): "Your late Katsuragi! Deciding a time and place to meet and making a lady wait. I Vulcan shall punish you because of your disrespectful act."
    Keima: (What an unlovely doll)
    Vulcan(Luna): "I will crush you with every table in this school"

Tsukiyo grabs Vulcan(Luna)

Tsukiyo: "Luna please stop! Keima still came for me so please calm down"
    Vulcan(Luna): "Bu-but......fine I will do as you wish. You are lucky Katsuragi that Tsukiyo is still here, if she wasn't around you have turned into fish paste right now"
    Keima: (What a scary doll) "I'm sorry I was late from the said time, I was caught on by something"
    Tsukiyo: "Caught on?"
    Keima: "Never mind"
    Tsukiyo: "Then please have a sit and some tea with us"
    Keima: "Thanks"

Tsukiyo poured red tea on each of their white tea cups

Tsukiyo: "What do you want to talk about with me?"
    Keima: "Here"

Keima presented to Tsukiyo his White Day gift. It was his hand-made chocolate candies and a small white box.

Tsukiyo: "This chocolate candies are..."
    Keima: "I made them by hand"
    Tsukiyo: "For someone like you with a weird sense of beauty can actually make something this beautiful"
    Keima: "Hey"
    Tsukiyo: "But what's inside the box?"

Tsukiyo opened the small white box and saw a bracelet. The bracelet is gold and sparkling with 3 decorations of the moon in different shapes. The shapes are full moon, crescent moon and half-moon. Tsukiyo became silent.

Keima: "I did said before that I would find the perfect gift that fits you so I found something which resembles your sense of beauty"
    Tsukiyo: "..................."
    Keima: "Um...Tsukiyo?"
    Tsukiyo: "......."
    Keima: "She looks like a doll when not moving"
    Tsukiyo: "............"
    Keima: "You don't like it?"
    Vulcan(Luna): "Katsuragi it's obvious that she"
    Tsukiyo: "I love it. I really do"

Tsukiyo puts on the bracelet

Keima: "Glad you like it. I guess with this you can see the moon where ever you go"
    Tsukiyo: "The real moon is still the most beautiful thou"
    Keima: "What a picky girl. Anyway I still have classes after this so I'm off and thanks for the tea"

As Keima walk towards the door Tsukiyo grabs his sleeve

Tsukiyo: "Keima! Um........[embarrassed] please kneel down"
    Tsukiyo: "Just kneel down!"
    Keima: "Why would I kneel down?"
    Vulcan(Luna): "Do it or I'll put a furniture on your back for you to kneel down"
    Keima: "Alright alright"

As Keima kneels down, Tsukiyo kisses him on the cheek therefore making Keima lose his balance out the door

Keima: [embarrassed] "Wha-wha"
    Tsukiyo: "Arigatou Keima"

Shuts the door in front of him

Keima: "............"
    Time: Afternoon Classes

Keima playing his games while wearing his PFP helmet. Chihiro keeps on staring at him. Having a flashback from yesterday about the message she received from Katsuragi.

Chihiro: ("Chihiro can you meet me in private tomorrow somewhere after school? I want to talk about something with you." -Keima Katsuragi
    Replied: Then lets meet up in the 2-B Pencils Music Room"
    I wonder what Katsuragi wants from me...hmmmm...could it be his White Day gift for me?!.....will he really give me something in return?) [embarrassed]

Nikaido: "Kosaka.....Kosaka....KOSAKA!"
    Chihiro: "EH!"
    Nikaido: "Stop day dreaming and read page 54 already"
    Chihiro: "HA-HAIT!
    Last edited by Junsui Akuma; 08-13-2012 at 07:31 PM.

39. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Continuation

Elsie: "Ehhh we don't have band practice today Chihiro-san?"
    Chihiro: "I still haven't finish completing my new song, so I'll need all the time today to finish it"
    Elsie: "Ehhh but I was practicing so hard yesterday and I want you all to hear it"
    Chihiro: "Sorry Ellie"
    Ayumi: "Well then me and Miyako will be going to the track field to practice
    Miyako: "We'll see each other tomorrow then
    Elsie: "okay"

Ayumi looks at Keima's back

Ayumi: "Bye Katsuragi"

Keima gets surprised and almost drop the PFP

Keima: "............bye"
    Ayumi: "At least face me when saying bye"
    Keima: "In the middle of an important event so don't bother me"
    Ayumi: "Geez..............." [smiles a little]

Everyone has already left the classroom except for Keima and Elsie

Elsie: "Kami-nii-sama do you still have to distribute your White Day gifts?"
    Keima: "There are only a few left so I'll make this quick"
    Elsie: "Can I help Kami-nii-sama?"
    Keima: "No way"
    Elsie: "Ehhhhh"
    Keima: (She's going to be a hindrance and might make things complicated for me) "Oh look a fire truck just went pass through the front gate"
    Elsie: "Awah where?"
    Keima: "If you leave now you might be able to catch it"
    Elsie: "Awawah"

Elsie has left the building

Keima: "She just can't resist fire trucks does she"

Chihiro strumming her guitar strings randomly. Seem something going on in her mind.

Chihiro: (Will Katsuragi really give me a White Day gift?......How should I respond?)

Door opens

Keima: "...Hm?"
    Chihiro: "Uh...Ka-Katsuragi"
    Keima: "Oh good you really came"
    Chihiro: "Uhm...why did you message me for a meeting place?"
    Keima: "To give you this, here"

Keima gave Chihiro his hand-made chocolate candies and a small white box

Chihiro: "Uh..." [embarrassed]
    Keima: "There I've kept my promise now were equal"
    Chihiro: "Geez can't you act a little romantic in White Day after I confessed to you on Valentine's Day?"
    Keima: [embarrassed] "........and whose fault do you think that is? Not being serious when it comes to love"
    Chihiro: "I already told you that I'm being serious with you!"
    Keima: "Hng" [embarrassed]
    Chihiro: "Geez what kind of gift did you give me anyway................chocolate candies?(I thought it was going to be white chocolate.........so does that mean I still have chance Katsuragi?) [embarrassed] You made them?"
    Keima: "Yeah....."
    Chihiro: "What about this box then?"

Inside the box was a hairpin. The colour of the hairpin is white, it's shape is that of a butterfly. It has small decorations on its wings that look like rubies from afar but yet they are not real rubies. Every stone on it sparkles so beautifully at Chihiro's eyes.

Chihiro: "Ka-Katsuragi this hairpin" [embarrassed]
    Keima: "I figured that it might suit you when I saw how you changed your hairpin since that festival"
    Chihiro: ".............." [embarrassed]
    Keima: "....What?"
    Chihiro: "AHAHAHAHA!"
    Keima: "What's so funny?!"
    Chihiro: "I can't believe that your actually concerned about this kind of things!"
    Keima: "Are you making fun of me?!"
    Chihiro: "No I'm not y-you otamega AHAHAHA!"
    Keima: [sweat drop] "You are making fun of me aren't you?"
    Chihiro: "No no.....................................hey Katsuragi"
    Chihiro: "If I didn't make fun of you before, on the day we first met do you think we could have started a better relationship?"
    Keima: "....................."
    Chihiro: "..................."

Awkward silence

Chihiro: "Well?...." [embarrassed]
    Keima: "Impossible"
    Chihiro: "Eh"
    Keima: "I said this before and I'll say it again, I'm only attracted to 2D girls and there’s no changing that. Real girls cannot match the perfection of 2D girls."
    Chihiro: "Hmhm that's right you'll never change no matter what"

Chihiro approaches Keima and whispers something in his ear

Chihiro: "From now on, I'll do my best to show you how serious I'am to you"
    Keima: [embarrassed] "Uh"
    Chihiro: "..............."

Chihiro kisses Keima on the cheek then leaves the room with a smiling red face. Leaving Keima a bit confused

Keima: [embarrassed] "You really are making fun of me aren't you?!"

Yui seems to be happy of something

Yui: "Hmhm Keima-kun sneaked in a love letter for me"

Yui discovered a letter in her shoe locker. What was written is this.
    Letter: "Yui can you meet me behind the school building now, I have something for you"
    -Keima Katsuragi.

Yui: "I wonder if Keima-kun will finally confess to me"
    Keima: "Yui..."

Keima was behind Yui as if he came out of hiding from a corner. Yui turned around and saw Keima wearing the female school uniform and a wig like he used to before. Yui charges at Keima and gives him a hug.

Yui: "Wah Keima-kun you actually wore a female outfit for me, have you finally found your true self?"
    Keima: "HELL NO! AND GET OFF ME!"

Yui finally releases Keima from her grip and gives Keima a smile

Yui: "You really wore a female outfit as I said, you look really cute in it Keima-kun"
    Keima: [embarrassed] "Sh-shut-up this is the last time I'm going to do this"
    Yui: "Ehehe"
    Keima: "Anyway here take it"

Keima gave Yui his hand-made chocolate candies and a White Lion Stuff Toy

Keima: "I made the chocolate candies by hand and..."
    Yui: "Wow my future husband really knows how to cook"
    Keima: [embarrassed] "Fu-future husband? Don't just say that it will actually happen!"
    Yui: "Then I'll make sure it will happen"
    Keima: [embarrassed] "Khe"
    Yui: "A white lion stuff toy?"
    Keima: "I figured that it describes you perfectly" (Not letting your prey out of sight that is)
    Yui: "It's cute Keima-kun"
    Keima: "I guess you like it then"
    Yui: "I shall call it Keima-kun"
    Keima: "Huh? WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE MY NAME?!"
    Yui: "Because I always want you to be by my side and every time I see this, I will always see you Keima-kun"
    Keima: "Hng" [embarrassed]
    Yui: "I love you Keima-kun"

Yui grabs Keima from his side then pull hims toward her to kiss him on the cheek. Yui left Keima where he stands in a confused state. Yui turns around waving at him.

Yui: "Bye Keima-kun! You should always wear that female school uniform from now on, it suits you well"
    Keima: "HELL NO!"
    Last edited by Junsui Akuma; 08-13-2012 at 07:38 PM.

41. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Continuation

Before going to his next destination, Keima changed back to his male school uniform. Keima went to the library then approached the library desk to look for Shiori. She doesn't seem to be around.

Keima: "Wonder where she went"

Keima looked around the library in search for Shiori. Keima found Shiori trying to reach a book at the top of the shelf. She stretches her body and uses the tip of her toes to reach it.

Shiori: "Al-almost there....................got it..................huh?"

As Shiori pulled the book out she loses her balance and drops the book backward. Luckily someone caught the book behind her as she leaned toward the person with her back. As she look behind who it was that saved her. Turns out it was Keima. Shiori suddenly turns red and steam came out as she kept her distance from him.

Shiori: "Ka-Ka-Katsuragi-kun" [embarrassed]
    Keima: [sigh] "You should learn to use a stepping stool if you know you can't reach it"
    Shiori: "... ...... ..... ..... A-Arigatou Katsuragi-kun.. .... .... ...." [embarrassed]
    Keima: "Anyway here"

Keima gave the book he caught to Shiori

Shiori: "Um.... ... ...... ... ..... What brings you here?... .... Katsuragi-kun"
    Keima: "Before that lets find a place where to sit first"

Keima and Shiori sat at the nearest table and chairs they can find

Keima: "Here for you"

Keima gave Shiori his hand-made chocolate candies and a White Covered Blank Book together with a White Bookmark. The covers of the book has a smooth surface and for some reason even its just plain white, it still looks beautiful to look at it"

Shiori: "This is?"
    Keima: "My White Day gift to you"
    Shiori: [embarrassed] "..... ...... ..... ...... ....."
    Keima: "You did gave me honmei choco on that Valentine's Day so it's my turn to give something to you in return"
    Shiori: "....... ....... this chocolate candies are made by Katsuragi-kun?"
    Keima: ".......Yeah"
    Shiori: [embarrassed] ".... .... .... ... ..... The white book is?"
    Keima: "I noticed that every time you make me read your novel, you always right it on a report paper. That's not how you make a novel. So I figured I should give you something where you can actually turn it into an actual novel book"
    Shiori: [embarrassed] "...... .... ...... ..... ........ ....."
    Keima: "um...not good enough?"
    Shiori: "No no I'm very happy about it Katsuragi-kun........ ..... ....."

Shiori hides her face behind the white book then something came to her mind

Shiori: "Katsuragi-kun can you please wait here"
    Keima: "Huh? Sure I don't mind"

Shiori left Keima for a while to get something in the front desk of the library. Shiori has returned to Keima carrying a book.

Keima: "What's that a part of your novel?"
    Shiori: [shakes head left and right] "It's a...... ...... ....." [embarrassed]

Shiori gave Keima the book. Keima reads the title on the cover

Keima: "What's this?....."Our Diary".........."
    Shiori: [nods head]
    Keima: "You want us to exchange diaries with this book?"
    Shiori: [nods head]
    Keima: "..........Do girls still do this kind of thing?"
    Shiori: "...... ...... ....... ......"
    Keima: "What's the reason for this?"
    Shiori: "I....I....want...to...know...more...about....you. .....Katsuragi-kun"
    Keima: [embarrassed] ".......................fine I'll do it"
    Shiori: [smiles]
    Keima: "But we'll only exchange once a week cause I'm busy most of the time" (Conquering games)
    Shiori: "Um........"
    Keima: "Of course I'll write what I've done through that whole week, that way we can read something a bit longer"
    Shiori: "Arigatou Katsuragi-kun"
    Keima: "Is that all for today?"

Shiori took a piece of paper from a report pad and starts to write on it

Keima: "What are you writing?"

Shiori showed Keima what she wrote on a piece of paper from afar. The letters seems to be small

Keima: "I can't read it"

Keima keeps on leaning forward until he was able to read it. He didn't notice that his face was close to Shiori's face. Shiori kissed Keima on the cheek and gave him the piece of paper. Shiori then leaves Keima surprised from what she has done.

Keima: [embarrassed] "That...was...unexpected"

Keima looked at the words Shiori wrote on the piece of paper
    Paper: "I really like you Katsuragi-kun" was written on it

//a cafe from the anime of TWGOK

Keima drinking his red tea while waiting for someone to come

Keima: "She's rather late huh, well I can't blame her due to her work after all
    Kanon: "KEIMA-KUN!"
    Keima: (guess she's here)

Kanon arrived wearing her usual reading glasses, a French hat and a coat. Reason she wears such a thing is to avoid getting attention in public after all she is a famous idol.

Kanon: "Sorry did I make you wait?"
    Keima: "No no not at all"
    Kanon: "ehehe"
    Keima: "You seem rather happy today did something happen?"

Keima takes a sip of his red tea

Kanon: "It's because this is our first date"

Keima gets surprised from what she said and almost drowned from his tea

Keima: "GUHAA! [cough cough cough] d-date? What gave you that idea!?" [embarrassed]
    Kanon: "Well you know sending me an e-mail for a meeting time and place, it means it's a date"
    Keima: "No no I didn't call you here for that" [embarrassed]
    Kanon: "Aw booooo" [puffs her cheek]
    Keima: "So you don't have any work today huh?"
    Kanon: "No no I don't have any work today"

Kanon's cell phone rings. As she answers her cell phone, the voice from the other line can be heard

Manager: "KANON WHERE ARE YOU!? YOU STILL HAVE A RECORDING TO DO!"

Kanon shuts her cell phone off

Kanon: "Yup I'm free today Keima-kun"
    Keima: [sweat drop] "That sounded like you just skipped work"
    Kanon: "Ehehe it'll be fine"
    Keima: "I hope so"
    Kanon: "Why did you want to meet me Keima-kun?"
    Keima: "It's this"

Keima gave Kanon his hand-made chocolates and a white box

Kanon: "Wah are these chocolate candies made by you?"
    Kanon: "You must be really good at this"
    Keima: "I do live in a cafe so this is nothing compared to the games I play that requires cooking"
    Kanon: "Geez you always play your games. Have you listened to my new songs this past month?"
    Keima: "I do listen to it from time to time" (Since Elsie keeps on increasing the volume of the radio or TV every time your song pops out)
    Kanon: "I'm happy that you listen to my songs"
    Keima: [embarrassed]
    Kanon: "So what's inside the box?"
    Keima: "It would be better if you don't pull the whole thing out of the box"
    Kanon: "Huh? Why?"
    Keima: "..............It's a dress"

Inside the box is a pure White Dress. If a girl wears it they would actually look like an angel or a goddess because of its design. Its softness is that of a feathers, the length of the skirt stops at the knees and it doesn't have sleeves on it as well.

Kanon: "You bought me a dress Keima-kun"
    Keima: "Since you’re an idol I guess this should fit you perfectly"
    Kanon: "Arigatou Keima-kun"
    Kanon: "But will if fit me?"
    Keima: "It will"
    Kanon: "How do you know?"
    Keima: "..........................."

Keima knew Kanon's size through Elsie's hagoromo information

Keima: "I just do okay"
    Kanon: "Hey Keima-kun"
    Kanon: "If we ever go on a real date, do you think I would look good in this dress with you?"
    Keima: [embarrassed] "I'm not sure about that date......but I'm sure you'll really look good in that dress"

Kanon hugs Keima

Kanon: "Arigatou Keima-kun"
    Keima: "Wah don't touch! Don't touch!"

Kanon kisses Keima on the cheek as she prepares to leave. Keima is in a confused state.

Kanon: "Let's meet up again like this Keima-kun"
    Keima: [embarrassed] "Uh...Uh...........yeah"

Kanon went back to the studio happily and apologizes to the Manager for disappearing suddenly
    Location: Somewhere along the road where Keima usually walks back home

Keima: "I guess Tenri is the last one to be given a White Day gift. After all of this I'm going on a 100 hour gaming later...........hm?"

Keima stops in front of an arcade. Keima keeps on staring at a certain arcade game where you grab stuff animals using a metal claw. A bunch of stuff animals were in it.

Keima: "hmmm..........[sigh] fine I'll do it"

The doorbell of the Ayukawa's house can be heard. Keima was pressing the doorbell to call out Tenri. Tenri keeps on peeking out of the window and seems scared to meet up with Keima.

Diana: "Tenri what are you doing? It's Katsuragi outside you should invite him"
    Tenri: "Bu-but"
    Diana: "What are you afraid of? He might have come to visit you because its White Day"
    Tenri: "That's why I don't want to because it would be embarrassing"
    Diana: "Show some back bone already Tenri!"
    Keima: "How long are you going to make me wait out here Tenri? I know you were peeking at the window a while ago so open the gate already"
    Tenri: [!]
    Diana: "Katsuragi is as sharp as ever. Well then Tenri there’s no running away now since he knows your here"
    Tenri: "okay"

Tenri opens the front gate for Keima and invites him into her house

Keima: "Took you long enough to respond"
    Tenri: "I-I'm sorry Keima-kun I-I was"
    Diana: "Tenri was so happy seeing you come by to visit on White Day and was nervous to meet you"
    Diana: "You did bring her something right?"
    Keima: "Yeah I did so here"

Keima gave Tenri his hand-made chocolate candies and a stuff toy White Rabbit wearing a magician's clothes, a magician hat and a magician stick on its hand.

Tenri: "Uh...um"
    Keima: "The chocolate candies are made by my hand and the stuff toy came from a toy store"
    Tenri: [embarrassed] "Uh...ummm.....Arigatou Keima-kun"
    Diana: "Katsuragi you should have gave Tenri a ring instead as a sign to be your future wife, she'd really love that"
    Tenri: "Diana! Baka! Please shush"
    Keima: "In games you can only give a ring to a girl if she is your girlfriend or your destined one"
    Diana: "So are you saying Tenri isn't your destined one?"
    Keima: "Do you know how much rings cost!? With one ring meant for your destined one is actually worth at least 10 games already!"

//I don't know their prices so I just made it up

Diana: "I apologize for being unaware of the human worlds treasure but still, a man should give up everything they got for their destined one!"
    Keima: "Like I said I’m not going to buy any rings! I would rather get those limited edition games!"
    Tenri: "Diana it's fine already"
    Diana: "But Tenri"
    Tenri: "I get to eat Keima-kun's hand-made chocolate candies and I manage to receive a gift from him, so to me it's like a dream come true"
    Diana: "Tenri"
    Tenri: "Arigatou Keima-kun"
    Keima: "........your welcome"
    Tenri: "The stuff toy is really cute Keima-kun, I'll treasure it"
    Keima: "............then I guess it’s time for me to leave. I still have unfinished games"

Keima walks toward the door. Diana seems to be whispering something to Tenri.

Diana: "Tenri what are you doing? you can't let him leave like this, do something to strengthen your bond together"
    Tenri: "Eh um....uh...."
    Diana: "Hurry before he leaves, go to him already"
    Tenri: "O-okay"

As Diana keeps rushing Tenri of her decision, she pushed Tenri in a state of confusion and so...

Tenri: "Ke-Keima-kun"
    Tenri: "I-I really love you Keima-kun so"

Tenri kissed Keima on cheek out of confusion

Keima: [embarrassed] "Hng"
    Tenri: [embarrassed] "Um that was...."
    Keima: "A-anyway I need to go now, I still have plenty of games to finish so uh bye"

Keima has retreated back to his house. Tenri still standing and embarrassed of her actions

Diana: [embarrassed] "Th-that was great Tenri! You manage to close the gap between you two. It won't take long now to get to Katsuragi's heart!.............Tenri?"
    Tenri: [embarrassed] "I can't believe I actually did something like that! I won't be able to face him again!"

Tenri hides inside her magic box out of embarrassment

Diana: [sweat drop] "I guess that was too much"

Keima playing his PFP on the sofa

Keima: "It's finally over, now I can go back to my gaming"

Door opens

Elsie: "Awah Kami-nii-sama your already home!"
    Keima: (Of course I forgot about the bugged demon)
    Elsie: "I found the fire truck like you said! And it leads me to more fire trucks! See I drew each one of them"
    Keima: [sweat drop] (I guess my fire truck was real huh)
    Elsie: "Ehehe huh? if Kami-nii-sama is already home then that means........Kami-nii-sama manage to distribute all the White Day gifts?"
    Keima: "Um...yeah"
    Elsie: "How was it?"
    Keima: [embarrassed] "None of your business"
    Elsie: "Ehhhh"

Elsie leaned on the sofa near Keima's shoulder. Elsie was depressed about something.

Keima: "What's wrong? Not enough fire trucks?"
    Elsie: "I wanted to try at least Kami-nii-sama's hand-made chocolate candies before White Day ends"
    Keima: ".................."
    Elsie: "If only my Valentine chocolate for you was successful" [teary eyes]
    Keima: [sigh]

Keima reaches something inside his bag and puts it on Elsie's head. It was his hand-made chocolate candies and a stuff toy Elephant wearing a fireman's outfit.

Keima: "Here"
    Elsie: "These are?"
    Keima: "My hand-made chocolate candies and a stuff toy for you"
    Elsie: "Awah but why?"
    Keima: [embarrassed] "You did your best in trying to make a Valentine chocolate for me so this is a reward for trying"
    Elsie: "But I thought you don't have any ingredients left?"
    Keima: "There were actually some left"
    Elsie: "Chocolate candies? Does this mean that Kami-nii-sama......" [embarrassed]
    Keima: "Don't get the wrong idea. The left over ingredients can only make chocolate candies so I can't make anything else out of them"
    Elsie: "Kami-nii-sama [embarrassed] Arigatou Gozaimasu"

Elsie hugs Keima behind the sofa

Keima: "GAH! LET GO OF ME! ELSIE LET GO!"
    Location: Maijima High school, In Front Of The Tea Ceremony Club Room

It seems that Miyako is waiting for someone outside the room. Asami Yoshino steps out of
    the club room and was called by Miyako.

Miyako: "Oh your done in club activities?"
    Asami: "Yes"
    Miyako: "Come on lets go to the roof top first, I have something for you"
    Asami: [?]

Asami: "What is it Terada-san?"
    Miyako: "Tada! Here"

Miyako gave Asami the hand-made chocolates of Keima and the stuff toy white rabbit

Asami: "These are?"
    Miyako: "They came from Katsuragi, it's a White Day gift for you"
    Asami: ! "H-how did he know that it was me?"
    Miyako: "No no he still doesn't know that it was you who gave that honmei choco to him"
    Asami: "Oh....but still how did he..."
    Miyako: "Well he caught me attending school early every day and interrogated me about the Mysterious Sender. Sorry about that."
    Asami: "It's fine......... [embarrassed].........these are Katsuragi-kun's White Day gift to me......."
    Miyako: "Oh and also he wants me to pass this message to you"
    Asami: [?]
    Miyako: "He said"

Keima: ("I don't know why you would send me a honmei choco without your name on it but I guess you have a reason for me not knowing. Is it out of embarrassment or fear that I might reject it. It's true that I appear to others as a difficult person to approach since I play games most of the time. I may act cold towards you but that doesn't mean I would reject your gift, especially if you put your heart in it. Honestly......it made me a little happy that someone would actually give me honmei choco on Valentine's Day. So thank you for giving such a wonderful gift to a person like me. If you choose to reveal yourself to me, I promise I'll remove the weight that troubles your heart. If you choose to keep your identity a secret, I promise you if we meet one day, I'll give you the experience what a happy ending is like")

Asami: [embarrassed] "........................."
    Miyako: "Yoshino-san are you alright?"

Small tears start to come out from Asami's eyes

Asami: "Arigatou......Katsuragi-kun.........you still accepted my feelings even thou you don't know that it was me."
    Miyako: "I guess you’re really happy that he still gave you White Day gifts.......Katsuragi isn't really such a bad person huh"

Asami wipes her tears away

Asami: "Arigatou gozaimasu Terada-san"
    Miyako: "M-me I really didn't do anything much"
    Asami: "You delivered me Katsuragi-kun's White Day gift so thank you"
    Miyako: "Well I really like helping people anyway............so Yoshino-san what are you going to choose?"
    Asami: "I don't think I'll be able to decide yet but when the time comes, I'm sure I won't ever regret it"
    Miyako: "You’re a strong girl you know that"
    And so White Day ended with all the girls heart's filled with joy from Keima's White Day gifts. But it seems it's not over yet for Keima. He still has one last thing to do is what’s going on in his mind.
    Date: March 15, XXXX
    Time: Morning

Elsie just woke up and went down stairs to have breakfast.

Elsie: "Ohayo Okasama"
    Mari: "Ohayo El-chan"
    Elsie: "Hm? Is Nii-sama still sleeping?"
    Mari: "Oh Keima? No no he just went to school early today"
    Elsie: "Huh? Why?........Awah Nii-sama not fair! You’re leaving me behind!"
    Mari: "Hmhm"

Miyako was humming toward the classroom. She opens the door and sees Keima sitting on his table playing games.

Miyako: "Oh your early again, ohayo Katsuragi"
    Keima: "That's not important"
    Miyako: "Acting cold already so early in the morning"
    Keima: "Anyway did you manage to deliver my White Day gift to the Mysterious Sender?"
    Miyako: "Huh? I did"
    Keima: "You did?"
    Miyako: "Yeah"
    Keima: "Guess you’re not lying the way you respond"
    Miyako: "This again, look I gave it to her and she was really happy about it"
    Keima: "Is that so?"
    Miyako: "Yeah"

Keima reaches something in his bag and throws it to Miyako. Miyako manages to catch it

Miyako: "Geez what are you throwing at me all of a sudden........huh?"

What Miyako was holding is a Teddy Bear. A Teddy Bear Keima won from the arcade, it is also the same place where he got Elsie's stuff toy.

Miyako: "Wh-what's this?"
    Keima: "My reward to you"
    Miyako: "Reward?"
    Keima: "You helped me yesterday in my White Day gift for the Mysterious Sender, so that is yours"
    Miyako: [embarrassed] "Wow Katsuragi I never knew that your actually a good person"
    Keima: "Anyway that's my way of saying thanks to you and also....."

Keima gets his bag and walks pass Miyako. Turns around and said.

Keima: "If you ever gain a great burden in your heart.......I promise I'll remove every trouble that pains your heart"

Keima said those words with a gentleman's smile. Miyako was stunned.

Keima: "I'm going to play on the rooftop for a while since classes won't start yet"

Keima left Miyako who is slightly confused right now

Miyako: [embarrassed] "Ka-Katsuragi?"

Elsie then followed and spots Miyako still standing holding a Teddy Bear

Elsie: [pant pant] "Miyako-san have you seen Kami-nii-sama?"
    Miyako: [embarrassed] "Uh...um...he said he'll be on the rooftop"
    Elsie: "Ah Arigatou Miyako-san.......................what's wrong? Your face is all red?"
    Miyako: "Eh? EHHHH!? Wa-wait a minute I'll just go wash my face! My face feels really hot right now. Why?!"

Miyako dashes out of the classroom and runs toward the nearest Women's Rest Room

Elsie: "Is she not feeling well?"
    END
    Last edited by Junsui Akuma; 08-13-2012 at 07:55 PM.

43. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fun Facts About Valentine's Day And White Day

Girls play a major role in Valentine's Day by giving Valentine's Chocolate to lucky boys. Boys who received Valentine's chocolate from girls must give their answer on White Day or Answer Day which is 1 month later after Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day
    +Love Chocolates - "honmei-choco"
    +Courtesy Chocolates - "giri choco"

White Day
    +White Chocolates - "Let's Be Friends"
    +Chocolate Candies - "I Like You"
    +Chocolate Cookies - "I Love You"

White Day Gifts
    +Flowers
    +Candles
    +Stuff Toys
    +Tea Cups
    +Perfume
    +White Dress
    +White Lingerie - (seriously what kind of guy has the guts to give a girl white bra or panties as a gift?)
    +White Handkerchief - "I Don't Love You" meant to wipe the tears off the girl (As much as possible never ever give this kind of gift unless you want to make girl cry)
    +Accessories And Jewelries
    +Other things that are white

+Don't be stupid giving a gadget such as iPods and Cellphones as a gift.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

Yes it's still me havoc1991 only using a different account. Why? Because I don't want to over use or abuse my account.
    From now on I will be using my first account to post my fan made scripts and this account for commenting or replying.

I guess the next fan made script I'll be making will be a school development of Keima without his glasses. After I take a break.

P.S. I just changed 2 lines of Keima in the White Day Counter Attack near the end. To fit it perfectly

Just edited character names for easier reading. Edited a few lines also in White Day Counter Attack. I apologize for triple posting because character limit exceeded when I edited my script.

Currently thinking of events for next script
    Last edited by Sekinin Akuma; 07-20-2012 at 06:54 AM.

45. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    greats for passing the time. Try making a visual novel out of it.

47. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agilitas View Post
    greats for passing the time. Try making a visual novel out of it.

With my poor english skills and poor drawing skills? I don't think so. XD

49. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Preview not needed anymore

Fan Made Script: The Prince Of Maijima Private School

Is now posted
    Last edited by Junsui Akuma; 08-07-2012 at 05:05 AM.

51. Description
    content
  52. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Junsui Akuma For This Useful Post:

Agilitas (07-23-2012), fullometal (07-23-2012), Z-ComiX (07-22-2012)

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't wait for your new story Havoc1991.

54. Description
    content
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast