User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
    aayush251
    Stalker

TWGOK anime

Might as well create a thread about the anime version of the flagship series by Tamiki Wakaki.

We already had two seasons (season 1 covering Ayumi, Mio, Kanon and Shiori and season 2 covering Kusunoki, Haqua, Chihiro and Jun) and an OVA about the 2-B Pencils (which, sadly, is missing a famous scene).

Is that all? Not at all!

According to this news, we'll be getting another OVA, this time covering the Tenri arc. It will be bundled with the volume 19 as a limited edition, slated for release on October 18th.

Let's have at it! :)
    Last edited by FKS; 07-14-2012 at 08:12 AM.

2. Description
    content
    TheRookie
    Stalker

Re: TWGOK anime

EH REALLY !!! :o

yay, TWGOK anime :D

4. Description
    content
    Gwilthyunman
    Stalker

Seems like they're following the manga fairly well. Some good moments in there that I thought were portrayed decently. Can't wait to see how this goes, considering how the original manga is pretty good.

6. Description
    content
    xsdeviant
    Stalker

It looks good imo, but i still wish horriblesubs use redhawk's way to translate some words...

Looks like Elci, i mean Elsee in the episodes is from the Elsee in one shot, too adult-like, I prefer the one in series..

"I can see the ending", they miss the word "already" ;D

8. Description
    content
    Midnightcoast
    Stalker

I've heard that they already green lighted a second season. It's slated for April of 2011.

10. Description
    content
    Gwilthyunman
    Stalker

[quote author=Midnightcoast link=topic=2700.msg38667#msg38667 date=1286504784]
    I've heard that they already green lighted a second season. It's slated for April of 2011.
    [/quote]
    Really? The anime just aired but there's a second season announcement already? That was fast! So, this basically confirms we will have Shougi girl arc, Gender switching arc, Giant sister arc, swimming girl arc, Tenri arc, and possibly even until Kanon arc!!!!! ;D

12. Description
    content
    nikmabc
    Stalker

I've already downloaded Horrible, Chihiro, and Commie versions.

Horrible is usually the first out. Most of the banners and text are translated. They use Elci. Otamegane=dweeb?

Chihiro doesn't translate many of the banners and text. They use Elci too. Otamegane=four-eyed geek(a little better).

Commie does most of the banners and some of the text. They use Elsee! But Otamegane is back to dweeb.

I think there are two more out there. Is there a "best" version out there?

14. Description
    content
    engix
    Stalker

[quote author=Gwilthyunman link=topic=2700.msg38670#msg38670 date=1286508167]
    [/quote]
    Really? The anime just aired but there's a second season announcement already? That was fast! So, this basically confirms we will have Shougi girl arc, Gender switching arc, Giant sister arc, swimming girl arc, Tenri arc, and possibly even until Kanon arc!!!!! ;D
    [/quote]
    actually their probaly not gonna show that many girls. In the first season their only doing 4 girls, so up to shiori, and if they do the same thing then theyre probaly gonna end at the moon girl. (Tsukiyo right?) but its possible that they might go that far if they do more seasons

16. Description
    content
    FrozenFlame
    Stalker

[quote author=Gwilthyunman link=topic=2700.msg38617#msg38617 date=1286461377]
    Seems like they're following the manga fairly well. Some good moments in there that I thought were portrayed decently. Can't wait to see how this goes, considering how the original manga is pretty good.
    [/quote]

Totally ageree... ;D

18. Description
    content
    Ringoo4
    Stalker

[quote author=Gwilthyunman link=topic=2700.msg38670#msg38670 date=1286508167]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]Excuse me, but who are you and why am I hearing myself in it?
    http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topici...w=0#msg9667375

actually their probaly not gonna show that many girls. In the first season their only doing 4 girls, so up to shiori, and if they do the same thing then theyre probaly gonna end at the moon girl. (Tsukiyo right?) but its possible that they might go that far if they do more seasons
    This isn't true at all. I will tell you, Mio's arc ends at episode 3 if you don't know. 4th is a bug chapter which means there will be at least 8 episodes left over. 4 episode each for Kanon and Dandere? I don't think so. Shiori chapter especially lacks a lot of events, so both will only last about 2 episode maximum. This means, it is more logical that we will have more girls; I mean, there was previous PV where it shows animated scene of kissing which included Chihiro, teacher, doll and hakua.

20. Description
    content
    Misaki Tetsuya
    Stalker

Obligatory celebration image woot

22. Description
    content
    Gwilthyunman
    Stalker

Nice pic, Misaki Tetsuya!! ;D

24. Description
    content
    cerealsmok3r
    Stalker

cool!!!!! TWGOK is already an anime. ;D ;D

26. Description
    content
    fallen god
    Stalker

Best anime ever :)

28. Description
    content
    Ikki1337
    Stalker

Yay TWGOK Anime !!
    I've already heard Elsee's seiyuu, but where? Can someone help me? ^^

30. Description
    content
    fallen god
    Stalker

[quote author=Ikki1337 link=topic=2700.msg38724#msg38724 date=1286570235]
    Yay TWGOK Anime !!
    I've already heard Elsee's seiyuu, but where? Can someone help me? ^^
    [/quote]

Here is a link to info on Elsee's voice actor.

http://myanimelist.net/people/762/Kanae_Itou

32. Description
    content
    engix
    Stalker

This isn't true at all. I will tell you, Mio's arc ends at episode 3 if you don't know. 4th is a bug chapter which means there will be at least 8 episodes left over. 4 episode each for Kanon and Dandere? I don't think so. Shiori chapter especially lacks a lot of events, so both will only last about 2 episode maximum. This means, it is more logical that we will have more girls; I mean, there was previous PV where it shows animated scene of kissing which included Chihiro, teacher, doll and hakua.
    your probaly right.. sorry i got what i thought from the opening. but your reasoning makes a lot more sense :P

34. Description
    content
    Blue-Ultimate
    Stalker

The anime was awesome, and not not using capital letters, why because the directing was a bit off.
    It really reminded me of Ergo proxy (same studio) but a bit too much, it was sometimes a bit too static. Some of the highlights which where the same in the manga weren't that well executed. Like for example the cheering with all the banners was done to hastely with not enough expression in the voice, and also how Keima reacted in the end on how Elsea was introduced it was just a bit off somehow.

I it felt and eyed the same as Ergo proxy... they take time and static rational dialogs to fully flesh out the story but in TWGOK they needed to use a bit more spice.

And yeah Keima's actor... voice not deep enough when in when he talked in otaku mode where Elsea was blown away, it was more like a scrunchy forced yell, then a Devine statement said out loud. Seriously dude more loud talking, less scrunchy yelling I would say.

Also the animation part, need to get used to it :3

But I seriously can't wait for the next episode I'm really curious how they are going to do that one, hopefully better then the first ep.

And now does anybody else know a subber group besides the Horrible sub rips

Because those subs where really HORRIBLE if you know what I mean :3

36. Description
    content
    joedpa82
    Stalker

The world of anime never ceases to amaze me. lolz. :) :) love TWGOK

38. Description
    content
    fallen god
    Stalker

Just wondering why this is in rules and announcements instead of under The World God Only Knows?

40. Description
    content
    aayush251
    Stalker

dude
    twgok is one of the main rh project so getting anime made us happy
    btw its an announcement
    :/

42. Description
    content
    fallen god
    Stalker

I guess it makes sense to put it here.
    I just expected it to be in TWGOK's area.

44. Description
    content
    bluecrimson
    Stalker

cant wait till tenri/diana arc
    but i bet it wont happen till season 2...

46. Description
    content
    Midnightcoast
    Stalker

[quote author=Blue-Ultimate link=topic=2700.msg38737#msg38737 date=1286587142]
    And now does anybody else know a subber group besides the Horrible sub rips

Because those subs where really HORRIBLE if you know what I mean :3
    [/quote]

Yeah I know what you mean. I only take them as a last resort. Here are the sub groups currently doing TWGOK in no particular order.
    CMS, WhyNot, Commie, CrunchySubs, Chihiro, TZM, Deep, and Horrible Subs.

48. Description
    content
    engix
    Stalker

i dont know much about sub groups but which one would you consider to have the best TWGOK subs?

50. Description
    content
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 128

You do not have permission to view the list of names.