Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,371 Times in 34 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now Recruiting Cleaners!

Red Hawk Scans is looking for some fresh, new faces to fill the role of Cleaners! All applicants are welcome to try out; however, there are some specific requirements that we'll be looking for in potential recruits.

Currently, we're looking forward to only one more person for Kimi no iru machi!

Applicants should:

• Have some time available to work on Wednesday and Friday. Those are the days we get the raws and start cleaning.
    • Be able to use/Willing to learn IRC. Our staff is mostly organized through IRC, and being able to contact you as soon as you are available is important.
    • Have Photoshop CS5 or newer. We don't use anything else when it comes to cleaning.

Cleaner applications for RHS have been closed for a while for a couple of reasons, but I've decided to open them once again. Currently, the series we need the most workforce on are Kimi no Iru Machi and possibly Billy Bat, but you wouldn't be limited to either series, and we're looking for applicants with some experience if possible. If you’re interested in applying and/or are looking for more details, please contact Naselare on the channel #Red-Hawk on IRCHighway. In case I'm not available there, send me a PM here on the forums.

Some guides: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |. Please do check them out! - They include the basic information all cleaners should know, like rotating, cropping and leveling.

Good luck, and we look forward to hearing from you all!
    Busy being away!

2. Description
    content
  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nase For This Useful Post:

Deya (07-29-2012), matematikaadit (07-30-2012), Nemu (08-03-2012), wasabiknights (08-12-2012)