Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Useful Chrome Extensions

Here are the list of very useful Chrome Extensions. nuff said

1st: Checker Plus Gmail

Displays new emails and the sender's contact photo, get desktop notifications or even listen, read or delete them without opening a new tab for Gmail.

Features

• See the people emailing you just like in the Gmail chat notification. Added an option to show their contact photos or your assigned photos for them.

• Voice notification: If you get an email while your busy watching a movie or cooking dinner this extension can optionally read it out load, mentioning the sender, the email subject or even the message ie. "Email from Jason" or even "Jason says, dinner at my place". It's great for the visually impaired.

• Option to monitor any Gmail or custom labels or even all mail

• Option to run in background when Google Chrome is closed and still get new email alerts

• Zoom in and out of emails which have large images

• Popup mail preview window to read, archive, mark as read or delete emails without leaving the current tab (or option to go directly to your Gmail tab)

• Can also be used as a widget for the extension "Awesome New Tab Page" (ANTP) which supports multiple accounts

• Desktop sound or voice notifications when new mail arrives (or add your own sounds)
    • Support for multiple Gmail and Google Apps accounts
    • Option to open "Mail to" links in your Gmail instead of your regular mail client
    • This Gmail notifier has more than 10 different icon sets, choose your favorite!
    • You change the generated voice by adding TTS (text to speech) voice extensions
    • The fast way to inbox zero. Yes that's a thing.

Gmail checker history...
    This is now a completely re-coded Gmail checker from the ground up. Note, I have nothing to do with Anders Sahlin who created an extension which originally inspired me and which was removed by Google which was called "Mail Checker Plus for Google Mail"
    My plan as a respectable and experienced Chrome developer of many extensions with great reviews :) is to enhance this app for everyone.

Extremely Useful for Email Alerts
    All my Emails-- Now don't stalk me :)

A have a dedicated gmail for my manga update notification

2nd: Down For Everyone Or Just Me

Check if a website is actually down! Right at your fingertips.

3rd: RSS Feed Reader

Get a simple overview of your RSS and Atom feeds in the toolbar

Features

NOW WITH DESKTOP NOTIFICATIONS FOR UPDATED FEEDS

- Instantaneously see when new posts are added to one of your RSS and Atom feeds
    - Easily subscribe to new RSS/Atom feeds by clicking the browser icon
    - Intuitively manage your feeds
    - Right click context-menus in popup-menu let you mark all as read, and other nifty shortcuts
    - Export your feeds so you can import them on another computer and/or keep them as backups for safekeeping
    - Customize your feeds by choosing how many posts to display, or changing the title
    - Organize your feeds using folders and sorting with drag and drop
    - Choose between three different themes: Dark, Mint or Light
    - Everything is contained within the browser so no other third-party sites are needed
    - Notifications when feeds have been updated. Enable globally or on select feeds
    - Supports both RSS and Atom feeds
    - See when a page has any RSS or Atom feeds to subscribe to

4th: Last Pass

LastPass is a free password manager and form filler. LastPass is also available for Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Safari.

Features

You can import from most major password storage vendors (such as RoboForm, 1Password, KeePass, Password Safe, MyPasswordSafe, Sxipper, TurboPasswords, Passpack, Firefox and Internet Explorer's built-in password manager) and export too.

LastPass captures passwords that other managers won't including many AJAX forms, and allows you to make strong passwords easily. If you're having issues saving a site please watch our screencast on complex logins: http://lastpass.com/video.php?&feature=saveall#media

Your sensitive data is encrypted _locally_ before upload so even LastPass cannot get access to it. Please see https://lastpass.com/technology.php for more details on our Host Proof Hosting methods that make this safer than you thought possible.

One Time Passwords, Screen Keyboard, Google Authenticator and Grid multi-factor help protect your account.

5th: FVD Video Downloader

Easy Video Downloader. Download Video from Any Page. Download Mp3 or Flash Games. Download Music. HD Download. Download Helper. The most important feature of this extension is. IT CAN DOWNLOAD ANY FLASH/.SWF file.

Screenshot

6th: i2Symbol - Emoticons, Smileys, Symbol

Free Emoticons, Smileys, and Symbols for Social Networks (i.e., Facebook and Twitter). (Most Important Feature: The Japanese Emoticons )

Screenshot

Ly: a simple link shortener

A simple link shortener based on bit.ly. Get the ink out of your linky and make it Ly.

Feature: Convert any url links to a shorten url, ANY. You can either click the extension bar or right click a specified url and convert it to shortened Ly url

Screenshot

Quick Note

The quickest way to take notes in Chrome, as quick and slick as the best desktop note-app.

Right Click>New Note>Pop Up Notebook :)

The Whole NoteBook

Features
    Quick Note is especially designed for lightweight note-taking. You can use it as a simple notepad, scratchpad, clipboard, or to record todo lists.

★ Quick to add and edit ~ Add note in the app or from right-click menu
    ★ Quick to search ~ Instant search for all notes
    ★ Quick to access ~ One-click to access your notes
    ★ Sync to cloud and access your notes anywhere

~~Additions~~

Better History

This extension replaces the default history viewer.

Chrome is an excellent browser, but viewing your history could be a lot better. That's where Better History comes in. See below!

Features
    Deleting:
    ● Delete all visits for a day
    ● Delete individual visits
    ● Delete visits to the same domain
    ● Delete all history

Grouping:
    ● Group visits by 60, 30, or 15 minutes
    ● Group visits to the same domain
    ● Format hours to 12 or 24
    ● Customizable grouping behavior

Organizing:
    ● Filter visits by day

Searching:
    ● Search the last few months
    ● Search by date, url, and page title
    ● Highlighted search terms
    ● Right click option to search by domain
    ● Right click option to search by selected text

Styling:
    ● Styled with Chrome UI
    ● Access from button in toolbar
    ● Remembers closing state
    ● Back button support

Screenshot

TamperMonkey

Tampermonkey is the most popular userscript manager for Google Chrome. (Most Important Feature: If you want to read all the manga pages at once on popular manga reading website like Batoto (get this extension and install this script: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/139639 )

Features
    Features:
    - manage and edit all your userscripts
    - enable and disable your scripts with 2 clicks
    - easily sync you scripts between different Chrome instances
    - search scripts from userscripts.org by URL (with TamperFire enabled)

Beneath of other tags, functions and features the following ones are supported:
    - full unsafeWindow access
    - all GM_* functions including (GM_registerMenuCommand, GM_getResourceText, GM_getResourceURL, GM_notification)
    - a lot of tags supported by Greasemonkey and Scriptish (like @resource, @require, ...)

Special Extension: Adblock

Block any pesky ads in the internet (Mostly)

Last edited by Ib; 10-26-2012 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Links For Every Extension Provided
    The Neko Picture Below is Hiding Something -- I wonder what it is...

2. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems a very useful app but I don't really use the Chrome anymore, anyway thank you.

4. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by psicomenace View Post
    Seems a very useful app but I don't really use the Chrome anymore, anyway thank you.
    What browser are you using? I don't like Firefox.. Firefox doesn't work well for people with 300 KBps less of internet speed. Opera still need more useful extensions. Aside from Adblock and Last Pass/Roboform (Doesn't work in in Opera Next right now), and I'mNotHere.... there are no more extension useful.

6. Description
    content
    Officer

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Autopager / infinite scroll

8. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHome View Post
    Autopager / infinite scroll
    Yes, that too.. but it makes my Chrome to lag when I hit 21 pages of infinite scrolling. and I already use Kissmanga unique reading module so I don't have to click the next to get the new page of the manga that I read online, for searches- I don't go beyond page 1 when I search

10. Description
    content
    Officer

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it works on forum too

12. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHome View Post
    it works on forum too
    really?!!! Gotta get me some Autopager!!

Additional Extensions Added

TamperMonkey
    Better History

14. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HTTPS Everywhere: Created by EFF and Tor Project (#1 Privacy Security of the Internet)

Screenshot: Click the Image to Make It Larger

This is an port of the popular HTTPS Everywhere extension for Firefox, created by EFF and the Tor Project. It automatically switches thousands of sites from insecure "http" to secure "https". It will protect you against many forms of surveillance and account hijacking, and some forms of censorship.

HTTPS Everywhere for Chrome is currently alpha-quality, and causes rendering bugs on some sites. You can always disable it for those sites by using the HTTPS Everywhere icon in the Address Bar. Also watch for a "shield" button in the address bar, which means that Chrome blocked insecure portions of the page. Sometimes pages will look weird with their insecure portions removed. Clicking on the shield will let you load them, but will reduce your security and privacy.

20 Cubed: Protecting your Eyes, Rest it for awhile.

Screenshot: Click The Image to Make it Larger

Everyone knows how bad staring at a screen for extended periods is bad for your eyesight. 20 Cubed looks to lessen the damage by reminding you to look away every 20 minutes.

This extension will remind you to look at an object at least 20 meters away for 20 seconds, every 20 minutes. By taking time to focus on something a bit further away than your computer screen you are allowing your eyes to relax.

This extension has not be scientifically proven to work and it cannot promise to prevent eye damage caused by long-term computer usage. It only tries to remind computer users to focus on something else, if only for a short while.

Read Later Fast: Read Webpages Offline or Online

Screenshots: Click The Images to Make it Larger

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Save pages to read later -- online or offline, and fast! Avoid too many tabs and make your browsing a blast!

Forecastfox: Your Chrome Weather Station

Screenshot

Get international weather forecasts with this highly customizable extension
    Forecastfox delivers international weather from AccuWeather.com.

Features include:
    - severe weather alerts
    - radar
    - current conditions
    - 7-day forecast
    - details for each day
    - recent locations quick switch
    - links to hourly forecasts and more details

Made by Type-Ero of s2s
    Ib Thread Collection
    | | | |

16. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here we are again for another day of Chrome extension review

First up we have a cool new Chrome Extension named "Click To Tab" whenever you click a link it will automatically open in a new tab, for example if I click the "Forum" on the tab menu of RedHawkScans it will automatically open in a new tab. It's very useful to me since I open everything I click in a new tab, (a guy who opens more than 50 active tabs on his Chrome)

Con: whenever I click the bb codes (Image, Spoiler, etc) on replying or making a thread, it always open a new tab another thing, if you're browsing in facebook; you're going to have a bad time. just saying. I don't really recommend it unless you're opening every link you click on a new tab like me

Features

Click on a link to open it in new tab instead of opening it in current tab. Options available open tabs in background or disable it

In Windows and Linux system on left click default would be to open a link in new tab
    In Mac on click default would be to open a link in new tab

The above option is available via...
    Tools --> Extensions --> Click to Tab --> Click Options link

Note: Every click will open the link in new tab

Next is "SpeakIt". As a guy who is a lazy reader except when reading a manga, I find it frustrating to read the whole wikipedia article every time I study for an exam (yes I use Wikipedia instead of a normal textbook to study, ) now I can sleep while reading with SpeakIt it always work, put my earphones, copy all the text in the article then paste it all in my QuickNote Extension then highlight and click SpeakIt (It works with me, I don't know about you).

Screenshots:
    Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge

Last is "Thin Scroll Bar"

Really thin isn't it? :)

Con: when you use one of the main features of Chrome the Ctrl + F to activate the Find Text tool: The yellow lines that indicates where the text is, can't be seen.

Features:

Thin Scroll Bar to increase screen space for little more visibility. It is thin to show current position on the document

The extension simply replaces the default scroll bar provided by the browser.

Q: Why would I like to use this?
    A: To increase the page screen space for more visibility. The thin scroll bar does not take much space on page and additionally lets user know current scroll position on the document.
    A: Just for the change :)
    Never mind!

The other scroll capabilities like scrolling with mouse or keyboard are retained

To get the original scroll bar back just uninstall the extension.

October 21, 2012

*Click The Images to Enlarge them

I'm back for more :) extensions

First up, we have the best thing that happened to browsing (for me) :)

No scroll bars! "Remove Scroll Bars" this extensions removes the scroll bar to almost any website that you will visit, and as a guy who loves surfing using his mouse scroller instead of clicking the scroll bar, I find it useful. It's more innovative than "Thin Scroll Bar" but hey if you want a tiny scroll bar instead of nothing then "Thin Scroll Bar" will be your best bet.

Screenshots: (No Scroll Bar)
    Batoto

Red Hawk

Con: same as Thin Scroll Bar: the other function of Find Text Tool of Chrome which add yellow lines in the scroll bar for easy navigation on where the text can be found, will be rendered useless, but what the heck, I could always click the up and down button on the Find Text Tool instead to navigate all the texts that I need to find and also since it removes the scroll bars on every website that means it also includes the tab for HERE/the reply function of RHS, yes, but that's a pro for me :) since I hate scroll bars

Another Great extension is "Tab Outliner" it's the best tab extension that you will ever get, it shows you how many tabs you're currently using and gives you easy navigation throughout your opened tab, it also gives you a record of every tab you opened for every browsing session! Great for spying also :) since lots of people are using my laptop without my permission, those damn bastards bad luck to them since I have all of their facebook and paypal accounts *hehehe*

Screenshots:
    You might also find good stuff at the bottom left corner of Tab Outliner, Useful stuff :)

Extension Icon

Last for this day is "SmartVideo For Youtube"

Better YouTube™ experience. Provides 'Smart Buffer' for slow connections; auto loop; buffer preferences; quality selection; and more :)

Features

1. Works with all embedded/HTML5 YouTube videos. Be it a Facebook news feed video or a video directly from YouTube site.

2. With global preferences, all YouTube videos can be set to start on your wish.
    - As soon as the page loads
    - When the video is buffered completely, or whatever buffer percentage you choose.
    - Let SmartVideo decide when it's good to start playing. SmartVideo's 'smart buffer' decides the buffer percentage based on your current download speed.
    - Or just make the YouTube videos to start buffering when the page loads. You can play the video whenever you wish.

3. Along with above buffer strategies, you can opt not to initialize video until you click on it.

4. The buffer strategy can be set for individual YouTube player or as the Global preferences. Just hover your mouse over any YouTube video.

5. Calculates time left before the video starts playing. (Hover the mouse over the YouTube video)

6. Once a video is buffered as desired, notifications (sound and/or desktop notification) can be raised instead of playing the video.

7. SmartVideo can default the video quality or size based on your preference.

8. 'Loop' option on all YouTube videos.

9. Separate preferences for embedded, 'on youtube.com' videos and playlists.

10. Enable/disable 'switching to HD on fullscreen' option.

Screenshot

Pro:
    ~The option to automatically pause and buffer your Youtube videos, great for people who have slow connection and to those who saves bandwidth
    ~Loop the video, great when you're listening to Youtube music videos
    ~Automatically renders everything to your preferred Youtube video quality :)
    and more

18. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm back for more Chrome extension reviews.

Google is known for collecting information from its' users so a good guy developer made an awesome extension called "Ghostery". Ghostery is an extensions which stops websites or trackers from collecting your informations like Google Analytics and other Ads.

It's is a cost free privacy browser extension which supporrts many most popular web-browsers like Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Google Chrome etc. It enables its users to easily detect and control web bugs which are objects embedded in a web page, invisible to the user, that allow the collection of data on the user's browsing habits. Did you know that every website which has google analytics collects info about you everytime you browse, well it does, and when they collect good info about you, an employee from Google could use it or Ads will follow you (mostly the case with gathering info).

Ghostery is your window into the invisible web – tags, web bugs, pixels and beacons that are included on web pages in order to get an idea of your online behavior. Ghostery tracks over 1,000 trackers and gives you a roll-call of the ad networks, behavioral data providers, web publishers, and other companies interested in your activity.

~Screenshots:~

Let's make an example of 9gag; there are 8 trackers that is tracking your activity in 9gag everyday.

Pro:
    ~You can block the trackers any time
    ~You can control who can track you, (I usually leave Facebook to track me, I don't mind since I work there sometimes)
    ~Easy to use
    ~Updates frequently

Con:
    ~Sometimes, one tracker that you might block is necessary for a website causing some features to be not functional, but it's not really a big thing to worry about, you can unblock it anytime.

Next up,

Do you hate redirect Ads like Adf.ly or Linkbucks or anything that needs to click "Skip This Ad" and also the site owner makes a thousand of redirecting loops to get cash, then here's an extension to save the trouble of clicking the skip ad thousand of times. Introducing "AdSkip"

ADSkip will skip all following ads and directly to the target link/target image without waiting countdown

Here are the list of redirecting Ads/Link shortener that can be stop. :)

Big list

1ly.us
    bc.vc
    adjoin.me
    youlinking.com
    adjoin.me
    mo.vc
    adsbrite.net
    4ks.net
    qurlt.com
    take-a.com
    filesko.com
    zpoz.net
    pp.nu
    mhz.me
    fly2url.com
    pea.bz
    imi.us.tc
    shortit.in
    adsbrite.net
    gr8s.us
    wwy.me
    ushorten.me
    adf.ly
    adf.ly
    j.gs
    q.gs
    9.bb
    u.bb
    urlcash.net
    bat5.com
    celebclk.com
    eightteen.com
    looble.net
    peekatmygirlfriend.com
    pornyhost.com
    smilinglinks.com
    urlcash.net
    urlcash.org
    xxxs.org
    ity.im
    ity.im
    liencash.com
    lienscash.com
    lnk.co
    lnk.co
    link.bee
    Others
    xxlink.net
    Adref.co
    Adcou.ch
    javjunkies.com
    tiung.com
    rmdown.com
    seomafia.net
    madlink.sk
    cing.bee
    adv.li
    lnx.lu
    2dload.com
    ulmt.in
    linkbucs.com
    linkbucks.com/
    allanalpass.com
    amy.gs
    any.gs
    baberepublic.com
    deb.gs
    drstickyfingers.com
    dyo.gs
    fapoff.com
    filesonthe.net
    galleries.bz
    hornywood.tv
    linkbabes.com
    linkbucks.com
    linkgalleries.net
    linkseer.net
    miniurls.co
    picbucks.com
    picturesetc.net
    placepictures.com
    poontown.net
    qqc.co
    qvvo.com
    realfiles.net
    rqq.co
    seriousdeals.net
    seriousfiles.com
    seriousurls.com
    sexpalace.gs
    seriousfiles.com
    theseblogs.com
    thesefiles.com
    theseforums.com
    thosegalleries.com
    tinybucks.net
    tinylinks.co
    tnabucks.com
    tubeviral.com
    uberpicz.com
    ubervidz.com
    ubucks.net
    ugalleries.net
    ultrafiles.net
    urlbeat.net
    urlpulse.net
    whackyvidz.com
    youfap.me
    yyv.co
    zxxo.net
    zff.co
    ilix.in
    ilix.in
    priva.us
    urlink.at
    lix.in
    Image Hosting
    imagedunk.com
    picleet.com
    piclambo.net
    picturedip.com
    imageporter.com
    imageswitch.com
    imgchili.com
    imagekitty.com
    imagetwist.com
    imagebam.com
    imagevenue.com
    adult-images.net/show.php
    bayimg.com
    bild.me
    bilder-hochladen.net
    bilder-upload.eu
    bildr.no/view
    imagearn.com
    tinypic.com
    castawayimage.com
    crazypix.ru/images
    ifotka.ru
    fotoupload.ru
    freeuploadimages.org
    fuckimagehost.com
    hdimage.org
    imagepremium.com
    imgfuck.com
    imgpulse.com
    iv.pl
    myadultimage.com
    photo-chicken.com
    pics-hosting.com
    pixmaster.net
    pornpicuploader.com
    quickpicshare.com
    realadultimages.com
    shareimage.ro
    uploadz.eu
    viralweed.com
    forscreen.com
    fotosik.pl
    fotoupload.ru
    funkyimg.com
    fastpic.ru

Pro:
    Everything necessary to swat those pesky click to redirect loops

No Cons:

Screenshot
    As you can see here, ADSkip is working its magic to automatically skip the ad for you, no need to wait 5 seconds or whatsoever.

Ib: I got lots of extension in my Chrome and it's heavily customized to my own taste like Faster Browsing Speed~-~Anonymous Search Engine~-~ Built-in Website Editor (I can edit any website that I like to edit according to my own taste)~-~Advance Javascript Console , ahaha I completely removed Twitter and Facebook Login Page out of existence in my browser too, well that's it for today, I'm gonna fly away and find some good torrent client software, *mumbling* I wish Deluge wasn't buggy

20. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally fixed the reverse IP conflict problem on the major website that I frequently I visit,
    *evil grin*
    (*message to the malware source* serves you right, now enjoy your cmd desktop muhahaha for 45 minutes.)
    , but some other websites that I want to visit doesn't work yet, anyways I will be staying with Chrome for now, more reviews on Chrome extensions, as for Firefox, I will still work on it :), when I get bored with Chrome .

Chrome is Awesome.

22. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spot Engraved

24. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Click the Images within the Spoiler to Enlarge*

and here's for today Chrome extension.

Flash is the past, HTML5 is the tomorrow!

sadly not every website have HTML5 features and not every browser have HTML5 feature except for Chrome and Firefox (just recently implemented HTML5 and also Opera with their Opera Next, introducing "HTML5ify" A Chrome extension that aims to give you the best HTML5 experience possible. It particularly aims to remove the use of Flash media on websites when there is a better HTML5 version available.

This extension is perfect if you have uninstalled Flash. I already uninstalled mine.

Now to those who are wondering what an HTML5 Player looks like

If you don't want to uninstall Flash Player, there's an alternative which is "HTML5 Video for YouTube™" This is a simple extension that swaps YouTube's Flash or HTML5 video player with the default one built into Chrome.

Note: The default video player is bare bones so don't expect much. This isn't meant to be a replacement, just an option for those who want it.

Tip: double click the video to go full screen.

Now you can see the options here before converting Flash to HTML5

Again, this is how the player will look like

Option Page

To those who are wondering why everything is dimmed except for the Youtube video. I use an extension to reduce the lighting in my view. The extensions' name is "Turn Off the Lights" With one click on the lamp button (look the url address bar, near the bookmark star for the Lamp button), the page will be fading to dark. And automatic focus to the video. Click again, the page will return back as normal.

Tip: You can go to the option to change it to automatic and it has lots of feature for you to choose from, that is not enabled by default, go to the option to enable them.

The basic screenshot of this extension can be seen in "HTMLify" and "HTML5 video for YouTube"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now you look at this
    Now look at this, this is Turn Off The Light with Atmospheric Effect Enabled

Last for today is "Hover Zoom" Browse images galleries with ease: move the mouse cursor over thumbnails to view images in their full size without loading a new page. Pictures are automatically resized if they don't fit the window.

Websites where it works
    Works on many sites (potentially any site with direct links to image files), including these:
    • 4chan
    • Amazon
    • Baidu (百度)
    • deviantART
    • eBay
    • Facebook
    • Flickr
    • Google (Google Images, Google+)
    • Imgur
    • MySpace
    • Picasa Web Albums
    • Pinterest
    • Reddit
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
    • VKontakte (ВКонтакте)
    • Wikipedia
    • Windows Live Photos
    • Wordpress
    • Yahoo
    • YouTube
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Options:
    • Disable zooming for specific sites
    • Enable zooming only for specific sites (white list mode)
    • Adjustable delay and fading effect
    • Zoom images only when a specific key is held down
    • Semi-transparent zoomed images

~Screenshots~

Browsing with my encrypted Google Images

Option Page

The End

26. Description
    content
    Denizen of the Hawk

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Click The Images to Enlarge Them

Well apparently someone loathes Youtube comments (to be honest- I hate it) in fact I have removed it from existence, now for the sole purpose of this extensions which save me the trouble of bringing it back (again) and ignoring the comments. Here is the extension called Herp Derp for YouTube™ which significantly improves YouTube comments by replacing them with random herps and derps.

Herp Derp Comments

Now for the next one is YouTube™ Ratings Preview which shows the likes and dislikes bar over every video thumbnail in YouTube so that you can know its rating before watching it.

"How many times have you gone to a video only to discover that it's a total waste? YouTube™ Rating Preview allows you to take those few seconds of life you would have lost.

Throughout all youtube.com, this extension shows a bar of likes and dislikes under every video snapshot, just like the official one. In this way, you can view the rating of the videos before watching the actual video, so that you can avoid garbage and spot amazing ones.

In addition, you can move your mouse to the bottom bar and a tooltip will show up to tell you the likes percentage and the total ratings count. You can also configure it to automatically highlight with a blue box the best videos in every page."
    You can see that every video thumbnail has a greed-red bar

Lastly is Everplex YouTube Dark+Black Theme

This is a theme for Youtube. It is a dark theme with a Black background. Great for Night Viewing. It has a nice new Youtube Scrollbar and new Youtube Logo

Makes Youtube Dark And Nice

Adds Loop Action

28. Description
    content
+ Reply to Thread